06-10-2011
Passport Req..
27-02-2012 (CEM recvd 23-04-12)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
LANDED..........
soon...
redwine said:
You are right LJPM! Be strong lang friend hindi ka nag.iisa.Bawal magkasakit! Lahat ng ito ay mga pagsubok lamang..so keep the faith Sis! He knew what's best for us!
thanks for this link! ;D

LJPM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-10-2011
Passport Req..
27-02-2012 (CEM recvd 23-04-12)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
LANDED..........
soon...
mrsh said:
It was only 10months after we met when we had the wedding. Everything went fast from meeting, engagement to wedding.

Thankfully, God has been gracious our visa processing went fast and smooth. We celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary here in Canada 5months after I landed. Now we're almost in to our 2nd.

It's really not into how long you've been married or known each other. It's how you can prove and convince the visa officer that your relationship is genuine.

And based on the other forumers post before, if you got all the proof of the relationship, then the reason why the process takes soooo long must be because of the visa officer holding your case. There are those who are very strict.

I know how hard to wait and go through this visa process. But I hope that those who are waiting will get theirs soon. God bless.
Thanks msrh for your word of support and encouragement! I'm pretty sure my husband's application is getting delayed for some other reason - he did work outside of the Philippines for a long time. I sincerely believe it's not because we've only been married for a year. Timeline is a factor but not the only one. It could be for no reason at all too! It would make the wait "easier" though, if I knew what's causing the delay. I say easier coz at least I'd know why they're slow. Not that it would justify it.
Thanks again!!!

redwine

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
LAUGHING TIME......

A sudden change of mind

My Dearest Susan,Sweetie of my heart. I've been so desolate ever since I broke off our engagement. Simply devastated. Won't you please consider coming back to me?
You hold a place in my heart no other woman can fill. I can never marry another woman quite like you. I need you so much. Won't you forgive me and let us make a new beginning?
I love you so.

Yours always and truly,John

P.S. Congratulations on you winning the state lottery.

redwine

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
This wife is too jealous

There was once a wife so jealous that when her husband came home one night and she couldn't find hairs on his jackets she yelled at him,
"Great, so now you're cheating on me with a bald woman!"

The next night, when she didn't smell any perfume, she yelled again by saying,
"She's not only bald, but she's too cheap to buy any perfume!"

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
mrsh said:
It was only 10months after we met when we had the wedding. Everything went fast from meeting, engagement to wedding.

Thankfully, God has been gracious our visa processing went fast and smooth. We celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary here in Canada 5months after I landed. Now we're almost in to our 2nd.

It's really not into how long you've been married or known each other. It's how you can prove and convince the visa officer that your relationship is genuine.

And based on the other forumers post before, if you got all the proof of the relationship, then the reason why the process takes soooo long must be because of the visa officer holding your case. There are those who are very strict.

I know how hard to wait and go through this visa process. But I hope that those who are waiting will get theirs soon. God bless.

The reason why the main Applicant taking so long to release their visa it's because if the main Applicant used to stay abroad for more than 6 months and used to travel a lot and stayed in different countries that's one of the main reason why the Embassy taking so long to realease a VISA ...

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneloveonelife said:
pakibasa nalang po yun nasa LINK.. naka explain diyan yun mga reasons ng delay sa apps :)
para magka idea tayo :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t45674.0.html
yes this one is more realistic. the real reason.

blackangelbetch

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
SAN FERNANDO CITY, LA UNION, PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 16, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
OCT 15, 2011
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
APRIL 11, 2012, PP SENT: APRIL 25, 2012, DM STATUS: AUG 5,2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 6, 2012
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER...
0jenifer0 said:

The reason why the main Applicant taking so long to release their visa it's because if the main Applicant used to stay abroad for more than 6 months and used to travel a lot and stayed in different countries that's one of the main reason why the Embassy taking so long to realease a VISA ...
kaya siguro delayed din ung application ko kasi I used to work for 2 years as nurse sa saudi arabia...haaay...nagbabackground check cguro sila if ever my mga criminal records ako sa saudi, anyway my exit visa stamped nmn ako na naipakita sa application q....

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
Hi po s lahat! Ng order po ako caips 2 weeks ago until now ala png sagot, any idea how long it will take? Thanks a lot!!

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
oneloveonelife said:
pakibasa nalang po yun nasa LINK.. naka explain diyan yun mga reasons ng delay sa apps :)
para magka idea tayo :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t45674.0.html
Sana sa sunod na revisit nila sa file namin eh magbigay na sila ng decision. :( My husband hasn't received anything (letter for med redo, or any other requesting additional docs) from CEM since the PPR on Feb 24. I'd say we have more than enough proofs like pictures, money remittances and postmarked cards. His med results are good. I assume they are done with the background check by this time. Hayyyyy!!!!Sana makuha na ng remaining 2011 applicants ang visas nila so we could get on with our lives!

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redwine said:
Ay kumusta pareng Nash? Wala bang inuman diyan pareko?hehehee....kumusta mga pag aantay natin dyan?!?!
@ redwine inuman sa saturday pa hehehhee so far mabuti nmn ung pagaabtay ko eto ala pa rin update heheheh kaya always wait mode muna ako hehehehe ang saya nito :)

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaem said:
Sana sa sunod na revisit nila sa file namin eh magbigay na sila ng decision. :( My husband hasn't received anything (letter for med redo, or any other requesting additional docs) from CEM since the PPR on Feb 24. I'd say we have more than enough proofs like pictures, money remittances and postmarked cards. His med results are good. I assume they are done with the background check by this time. Hayyyyy!!!!Sana makuha na ng remaining 2011 applicants ang visas nila so we could get on with our lives!
dadaem
dapat talga magbigay n cla ng mga decision sa mga cases natin :(

M

mrsh

welthel said:
ngcheck ako ng ecas ng asawa ko at dm na sya agad at never sya nag in-process.. gusto ko rin sana papuntahin ung asawa ko sa embassy pra ask nya yung visa nya.. ask ko lng sana kung nagpa appointment ka pa ba pra harapin ka nila ksi sa nbbsa ko dto sa forum di sila nag eentertain ng applicant...
Hi. Sorry late reply, hirap ng signal. On vacation kasi ako. Hindi din ako dumaan sa In-process. Diretso DM na. Pero my mga iba na dumadaan ng in-process kaya ko nasabi

Bale nung na DM ako, pumunta ako ng CEM. Sa my 1st floor palang sa my info nrmation ng Canadian embassy, sabi ko I need to go inside and ask about my visa. Then they asked me about my appointment. I said I have no appointment but my flight is already booked and scheduled, and I got approved already. Pag hindi ka persistent, baka hindi ka payagan kasi super strict sila at naghahanap ng appointment. But nagtry ako ng todo at pinakita ko ang booking ko. Ayun pinayagan ago makapasok.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrsh said:
Hi. Sorry late reply, hirap ng signal. On vacation kasi ako. Hindi din ako dumaan sa In-process. Diretso DM na. Pero my mga iba na dumadaan ng in-process kaya ko nasabi

Bale nung na DM ako, pumunta ako ng CEM. Sa my 1st floor palang sa my info nrmation ng Canadian embassy, sabi ko I need to go inside and ask about my visa. Then they asked me about my appointment. I said I have no appointment but my flight is already booked and scheduled, and I got approved already. Pag hindi ka persistent, baka hindi ka payagan kasi super strict sila at naghahanap ng appointment. But nagtry ako ng todo at pinakita ko ang booking ko. Ayun pinayagan ago makapasok.
you can only make inquiry at cem write it on the inquiry form and drop it if you have no appointment, they will always ask you the letter from the embassy or the four digit number. maybe if you are already a blue passport holder and you insist they will let you in.

inlove14

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eljem21 said:
Hi po s lahat! Ng order po ako caips 2 weeks ago until now ala png sagot, any idea how long it will take? Thanks a lot!!
what is CAIPS po? salamat...

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Thank you Ehdz and Jenifer. Oonga may nabasa ako about how once they receive the app they'll fix it kung pano nila kailangan yung mga documents and such. I'll follow your advice nalang, sulat nalang ng label sa mga photos and mejo ilagay nalang sa maliit na envelope para di mashadong kalat sa loob ng package. Thanks ulit!