+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Thanks Nash13,

Pero mukhang sa immigration lang yata yun, yung magtake ng more than 5 years before you can be granted immigrant visa. But, maybe, there really is a lack of manpower in CEM.

If manpower issue is a cost-saving measure, I cant just help but wonder what is the use of the processing fees we paid.

Thanks for the info Nash.

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Nash13 said:
@ Livelife

Minister Kenney's recent announcement about legislating away the huge immigration backlog caused a stir, especially among people who applied before 2006. “Jason Kenney is always complaining about “queue jumpers” taking advantage of our immigration system. Well here are hundreds of thousands of applicants who are doing exactly what was asked of them; apply outside of Canada and wait patiently..and it is these very people who will be paying the price for following our rules,” said immigration law expert, Guidy Mamann at a recently held live forum on Canadianimmigrant.ca

A number of readers expressed their concern over their applications being rejected because of having applied for immigration before 2006. “Eliminating pre-2006 applicants after making them wait patiently for nearly 8 years is unfair. If somebody gets refused how can they appeal?,” asked one reader. Yet another reader wanted to know if people who applied before 2006 and whose applications were in the “in process” status, should begin an application process in the new system.

Mamann also shared his opinion on the ramifications of such a drastic move and suggested that there has to be a certain method to the madness. ” have no doubt that Jason Kenney has a backlog, not all of his own doing, that would take an army of immigration officers to process. The only way it can be done fairly, is to hire lots of people and get them to roll up their sleeves and get it done. It will take years but that is what is necessary to preserve our international reputation as a fair people. Keep in kind that we took these peoples processing fees and told them to wait patiently for an answer. There will be a lot of bitter, professionals, tradespeople, skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs etc who will have a very bad taste in their mouths if they have the rug pulled out from under their feet. They will have wasted years and years in their plans to emigrate,” he said.

@nash13

So kailangan tlga natin magpafoolow up kc natambakan na ung mga naunang application w/c is unfair.

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livelife said:
Thanks Nash13,

Pero mukhang sa immigration lang yata yun, yung magtake ng more than 5 years before you can be granted immigrant visa. But, maybe, there really is a lack of manpower in CEM.

If manpower issue is a cost-saving measure, I cant just help but wonder what is the use of the processing fees we paid.

Thanks for the info Nash.
@ livelife exactly lack of manpower sa CEM tapos high volume pa ung dumadating nga mga application kaya atrasado ung estimate time frame nila lalo ung IN Process n nakalagay sa Ecas issue din yan:)... hindi lang sa CEM Lahat ng canadian embassy sa ibang lugar:)

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ehdz said:
@ nash13

So kailangan tlga natin magpafoolow up kc natambakan na ung mga naunang application w/c is unfair.
@ Ehdz not really to followup but to give them some time to fixed thier system....i think there trying thier best naman n maacomodate lahat ng application at the same issuing of canadian visa......for the mean time wait wait muna tayo hehehe:)

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Nash13 said:
@ Ehdz not really to followup but to give them some time to fixed thier system....i think there trying thier best naman n maacomodate lahat ng application at the same issuing of canadian visa......for the mean time wait wait muna tayo hehehe:)
@nash13

i understand nmn kaya lng kc my ibang applicants na napakabilis nilang makuha ang visa nila w/c is unfair is it realy natatambakan? If that so sana lahat ng in update ng canada at the moment na magrelease ng visa lahat ng complete application ay makareceive na ng sabay sabay pro hnd nmn minsan case to case bases din... Haaayst wala nmn tayong mgagawa kung maghintay

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ehdz said:
@ nash13

i understand nmn kaya lng kc my ibang applicants na napakabilis nilang makuha ang visa nila w/c is unfair is it realy natatambakan? If that so sana lahat ng in update ng canada at the moment na magrelease ng visa lahat ng complete application ay makareceive na ng sabay sabay pro hnd nmn minsan case to case bases din... Haaayst wala nmn tayong mgagawa kung maghintay
@Ehdz depende din sa VO n humahawak ng applictaion nyo may mga mabibilis n VO at may mababagal na VO :) dont lose hope darating din ung mga visa ninyo. its a matter of time heheheh:)

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livelife said:
parang down ang ECAS ngayon, sana good sign na na may updates...
livelife talagang wala pang update...:(

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012

They says that not true that every application has their own VO to process it. Every application FIRST goes to CPC Mississauga or CPC Vegreville for assessment of sponsorship. That's where they are reorganized. So the VO never sees the way someone originally organized an application.

When it reaches the Visa Office it goes to data entry first.
Then to storage, then to the paper screen officer,
then recommendations given/instructions made,
then back to storage,
then checked on the BF date by admin staff to follow up on recommendations/instructions,
then if a decision is recommended or further instructions required,
forwarded to a VO for a review and either a decision or an interview,
then back to storage,
and then assigned to a VO on the morning of the interview,
then decision entered or stored until the VO gets to it,
then to the program manager or senior officer for review of the decision.

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Hi everyone, I have another question I'd like to ask. Dun sa extra proof na iprepresent, like photos, receipts, boarding passes and such, ano po yung mga ginawa ninyo? Nilagay lang sa envelope, tapos labeled sa likod (like details nung photo, etc)? Or naka dikit sa papel tapos don naka label? Or something else entirely? I understand that there's no one correct way, or wrong ways (unless nakaphoto album yung mga pictures, heehee) but I'd like to know from the experience of you guys to help me choose which method I'm going to use. Thank you!!

Ehdz

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
goldenkagi said:
Hi everyone, I have another question I'd like to ask. Dun sa extra proof na iprepresent, like photos, receipts, boarding passes and such, ano po yung mga ginawa ninyo? Nilagay lang sa envelope, tapos labeled sa likod (like details nung photo, etc)? Or naka dikit sa papel tapos don naka label? Or something else entirely? I understand that there's no one correct way, or wrong ways (unless nakaphoto album yung mga pictures, heehee) but I'd like to know from the experience of you guys to help me choose which method I'm going to use. Thank you!!
Me kc cnulatan ko ung likod mismo ng photo ung prof. Ng pamamanhikan. But the other hnd ko na cnulatan basta i Arranged na sunod sunod then put it on the envelop kasama ng ibang pics and profs.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
goldenkagi said:

the BEST way to organize your application is to put everything in the order of the CHECKLIST, do not use staples and do not use separate envelopes, or folders for anything other than the pictures. Use paperclips are large binder clips. Do NOT use little sticky flags either.

When CIC receives your application they re-organize it in the way that suits them which is described as above. All of those extra folders, envelopes (other than for pictures), staples, dividers, WHATEVER, are REMOVED. The actual visa officer who assesses your file will NEVER see it the way you organized it. And adding extra stuff will also INCREASE the chances that documents may be lost because it has to be redone. Once it is organized properly, CIC drills a hole in the top upper left hand corner, inserts a fastener and then processes it.

Now a staple or a folder will not result in a refusal. But really, you are wasting time and money if you buy this stuff to organize your file because it all gets thrown away or recycled.

by: rjessome

Photos
In photos this is what I did, I labeled them at the back and put when is that photos took and where , who are in that photo. That's the way i did mine...

Christine08

Apr 13, 2012
Cebu, City Philippines 6000
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-December-2011
Doc's Request.
19-March-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-February-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-February-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-October-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
letter date: 19-March-2012 received April 11,2012 in regular mail.
VISA ISSUED...
08-May-2012
LANDED..........
soon on September 26, 2012 YAAYY!!!!!

Hi guys!!

Its been a long time I checked this forum. I've read some got their PPR, I'm so happy for you guys! Keep praying and don't lose hope! I know it's been hard for the longer months of waiting. Let's keep up our hopes that Visa is coming soon.!

Have a nice day everyone!

God bless! :)

welthel

Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec. 22, 2011
Passport Req..
march 12, 2012 sent pp and additioanal docs april 20 2012
pag dm na po ba sa ecas ibig po ba sabhin nun visa na b tlga? at ilang days bgo mkareceive ng twag sa embassy? or ttwag na lng yung courrier sa hubby ko pra ibalik ung pp nya at visa? ask ko lng din po kung ano courrier ng mgddala kc wla dw dhl sa solano nueva vizcaya?. sana dumating na tlga... nguguluhan n tlga ako kc dm na ako pero d ko alm kung good sign ba or ano tlga decision nila...

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welthel said:
pag dm na po ba sa ecas ibig po ba sabhin nun visa na b tlga? at ilang days bgo mkareceive ng twag sa embassy? or ttwag na lng yung courrier sa hubby ko pra ibalik ung pp nya at visa? ask ko lng din po kung ano courrier ng mgddala kc wla dw dhl sa solano nueva vizcaya?. sana dumating na tlga... nguguluhan n tlga ako kc dm na ako pero d ko alm kung good sign ba or ano tlga decision nila...
kabayan, ung misis ko kapitbahay mo. spouse or family category ka? kelan ka dm?