Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
jrd1979 said:
Hi Raniloc!, Just want to asks the toll free number that your friend called. Is it the same one on the website which is 1-888-242‑2100, the Call Centre services (if you are in Canada only).
I'll confirm with my friend but I think that is the number he dialed.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
raniloc said:
Guys/Gals, I need your second opinion concerning our situation... Please bear with my post as this is quite long.

We asked the help of our close friend in Canada to inquire the status of our application using a toll free number. He called the toll free number and a computerized customer service answered... According to our friend the visa is already been approved based on the information given by the computerized customer service. And the visa is in Manila office already. Our friend tried calling the customer service representative to clarify the information he received but he can't get through the line. He waited for 30mins. He told us he will call again most likely on Thursday or Friday when the line is not busy.

Now, here is our situation. Before this information, we received an email from CEM last week asking my sponsor (who is currently living with me since Dec. 2006) to submit a document(s) that will satisfy the VO that he will return to Canada BEFORE or when I become a permanent resident. Once the VO is satisfied, the VO will proceed to continue processing our application.

The information given by our friend is conflicting with the information given by CEM. How can the visa be approved if CEM hasn't started processing our application yet? ??? ???
Is it possible the VISA in reality is approve but CEM intentionally do not want to disclose this information to us until they receive and feel satisfied with the information they are requesting us concerning the return of my sponsor to Canada? ::)

Our 2nd problem is this. The Canadian passport of my sponsor (Fil-Canadian) just expired last month. He cannot return to Canada even if he wants to. He cannot apply to renew his passport as he's still waiting for the replacement of his citizenship card that was lost a few months ago. So technically, It is impossible for him to return to Canada as early as possible unless the Canadian Consulate is willing to provide a temporary or emergency passport.

CEM have given us until next week to provide the documents that will demonstrate the intention of my sponsor to return to Canada. However, having mentioned our situation above we can only provide to them the expired Canadian passport and the application for citizenship card renewal. These documents will show that my sponsor cannot return to Canada even if he wants to.

I can only assume the following based on our situation;

1. The V.O officer will suspend the processing of our application until my sponsor receive his new passport and return to Canada.
2. The V.O. upon hearing and understanding our situation and finding the effort of renewing the passport and citizenship card of my sponsor as
enough evidence to show the willingness to return to Canada & will thereby waive the additional information and approve the visa.
(this is a long shot.. but who knows.. anything is possible. ;) ;) )
@ raniloc..

when i called the immigration i also waited for at least 30 minutes....

in my opinion about your case, i think its possible that your visa has been granted but the CEM is holding it beacuse they need the documents their asking for their satisfaction specially your hubby didnt return to canada since i think 2006???

so just try to pass all the necessary documents.....

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
flyinga said:
hi
anyone kaka-pasa lang ng sposorship app sa cpc-mississauga d2?
In my case, just got married May 2011,
CPC-M received ung application ko to sponsor together w/ my hubby's papers nung Aug. 12,2011
They approved ung sponsorship ko 10/21/2011
Up to now, wla pa narereceive na letters ang asawa ko..
Super hirap, such a pain I have to carry everyday..
anyone sharing the same agony?
please share........
@flyinga

based on the timeline wait at least 2 month for the PPR from the time you have been approved.. or at least 1 month.. it will be sent via post mail so eventually mabagal bago makarating..

just wait at least tapos na ang first stage.. GOOD LUCK ;D ;D

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
mrs.vip said:
bandang north york ba kayo? ay oo una nagsnow dun minsan sa north york area may snow dito wala sa may islington lang kame lapit sa airport haha! expect mo flurries pa lang wala pa ung snow na snow pag nag - na dun kaso may double digit pa tayo eh which is good haha! ayoko kase ng snow :p sakit sila sa ulo lalo na pag nagdrive kase nag iice daan (rain+cold) natrauma lang naaksidente na kase husband ko twice ung isa nagawan ng paraan nadaan sa drift ung isa hindi talaga kaya ayun pero ok naman na.. :)
Hi sis...opo sa North york kami...lalo na siguro ako ayoko snow...itong lamig na ito hirap na ako ...what more snow pa...hehehe...everyday kasi ako nasa Wilson station dun way ko to school...have a good day and Goqd bless po.

ailvin_1205

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Nomination.....
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......
Some good news today... My husband called me at around 4 am here and told me na DM na sya... And because super excited ako hindi na ako nakatulog and for the first time nakapagbreakfast ako (from such a long time) before going to office... Sana positive and if ever sana dumating na visa...can't wait to see and hug him again...:)

MattJaden

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 20 2011
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 06 2011
ailvin_1205 said:
Some good news today... My husband called me at around 4 am here and told me na DM na sya... And because super excited ako hindi na ako nakatulog and for the first time nakapagbreakfast ako (from such a long time) before going to office... Sana positive and if ever sana dumating na visa...can't wait to see and hug him again...:)
Congratz! Just in time for Christmas!! :)

jrd1979

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-03-2011
Interview........
06-10-2011 (BUT last 30-09-2011, a visa officer re-reviewed case and decided that the interview is no longer necessary)
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
ailvin_1205 said:

Wahahahhaahhaahahhah....CONGRATULATIONS sis!!!!sana kame na din!!!!Soo happy for you and your hubby!

jrd1979

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-03-2011
Interview........
06-10-2011 (BUT last 30-09-2011, a visa officer re-reviewed case and decided that the interview is no longer necessary)
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
raniloc said:
I'll confirm with my friend but I think that is the number he dialed.
Ok Sis! Please do clarify kung anong number ang tinawagan niya coz that number is a recorded call. That number cannot answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada. But if ever approved the visa nyo that's really good news.

Pray for favor for your VO. Just pass them the required documents kung ano mabigay mo for now. Keep the faith :)

ailvin_1205

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Nomination.....
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......
MattJaden said:
Congratz! Just in time for Christmas!! :)
yeah just in time.. and we really pray so hard para dito...salamat

jrd1979 said:
Wahahahhaahhaahahhah....CONGRATULATIONS sis!!!!sana kame na din!!!!Soo happy for you and your hubby!
naku for sure next na ung sa inyo...pero sana nga visa na un...:)

ischie

May 25, 2011
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
10-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
10-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-16-2012
hi ailvin_1205

can u post ur timeline please?! Thanks!

ailvin_1205

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Nomination.....
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......
ischie said:
hi ailvin_1205

can u post ur timeline please?! Thanks!

nasa profile ko pero here it is:
June 2 - submit to CIC
July 11 - received letter from CIC that sponsor is approved
July 19 - CEM received the application
Aug 15 - request of passport and additional documents (AOM and appendix A)
Oct 15 - based on ecas they started processing my husband's application
Nov 24 - DM
VISA ----- hopefully bukas na :)

spouse87

Oct 22, 2011
MattJaden said:
Share ka naman experience mo spouse87 :) dec 5 pa kasi flyt ko eh. Hehehe. Salamat :)
mattjaden make sure na if ever may connecting flight ka after vancouver e may alloted time ka for immigration for new immigrants kasi medjo matagal cla dun kasi dun sa case ko medjo madami kami nakapila dun sa immigration room. okay naman mabait naman cla nothing to worry iaattach nila yung confirmation of pr sa passport tapos after nun okay na. yung iba kasi hindi nakaabot sa connecting flight nila kasi nga tagal antay sa immigration. the next day kumuha na ko ng sin wala naman bayad yun, pati health card kumuha na ko wala din bayad. sabi nung husband ko kumuha daw ako BC id parang identification card lang with picture, punta din ko dun sa scotia bank kasi dun sa start right program nila it really helped nagopen ako account dun. goodluck alam ko miss mo na sya dont worry malapit na!!! sobra yung snow dito non-stop hehe

MGM

Oct 26, 2011
spouse87 said:
mattjaden make sure na if ever may connecting flight ka after vancouver e may alloted time ka for immigration for new immigrants kasi medjo matagal cla dun kasi dun sa case ko medjo madami kami nakapila dun sa immigration room. okay naman mabait naman cla nothing to worry iaattach nila yung confirmation of pr sa passport tapos after nun okay na. yung iba kasi hindi nakaabot sa connecting flight nila kasi nga tagal antay sa immigration. the next day kumuha na ko ng sin wala naman bayad yun, pati health card kumuha na ko wala din bayad. sabi nung husband ko kumuha daw ako BC id parang identification card lang with picture, punta din ko dun sa scotia bank kasi dun sa start right program nila it really helped nagopen ako account dun. goodluck alam ko miss mo na sya dont worry malapit na!!! sobra yung snow dito non-stop hehe
Hello Spouse87,
The next day kumuha kana ng SIn and health card.
Ask ko lang anung dala mung documents to apply health card as newly immigrant.
Puwede na ba apply nun the next day na pagdating mo

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
MGM said:
Hello Spouse87,
The next day kumuha kana ng SIn and health card.
Ask ko lang anung dala mung documents to apply health card as newly immigrant.
Puwede na ba apply nun the next day na pagdating mo
@ mgm

saan ka po ba bound??? different kasi ang processing ng health card sa ibang mga provinces...

MGM

Oct 26, 2011
KMAEP said:
@ mgm

saan ka po ba bound??? different kasi ang processing ng health card sa ibang mga provinces...
Sa Ontario Province, Nasabi na sa akin ni mrs.vip kailangan ko daw ng bank statement letter para
sa application ng healthcard. Alam ko magagamit ko pa yung card after 3 months. Kaya okey lang kahit bumalik sa health card for application.
Pero Gusto ko sana kagaya kay spouse87 naapply na niya lahat everything in 1 day.
Para less hassle sa Mister ko at isang lakaran na rin lahat pagdating ko duon.