Med's Done....
17/02/2012
Passport Req..
17/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/05/2012
LANDED..........
planning when
Hi everyone! I want to clarify something about my case as dependent child.

My sister passed the application to sponsor us last aug 2007. I was 17 then. She was approved to sponsor my parents and my siblings. We passed our application last June 2011 to the manila visa office. I was 20 at that time.

My questions are:
1. When will my age locked in? When my sister passed our application in Canada or when we passed our application in Manila with supporting documents?
2. Can I work? Will it affect my eligibility as a dependent child?
3. I don't need to continuously study right? Because I'm under 22 when my sister passed the application. i just have to stay single until the processing is done am i right?

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
ischie said:
Advise naman mga sis, now at approve na ako, mgbbayad na ako ng RPRF (which i stupidly forgot nung ngsend kami ng application) so can I use my client id no? or I have to wait for the approval lettrer from CIC-M and I have to use ung application no. or whatever na nakalagay sa letter? What do you think?
Yes, pwede ka nag mag bayad ng RPRF... naka pangalan dapat sa sponsor yung payment receipt ng RPRF.. I suggest you pay online para mabilis then send the internet receipt sa CIC. INclude/indicate your CLIENT ID# on the document package when you send the receipt sa CIC para madali na nilang ma trace kung kanino galing yung payment.

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tigerlily canadian national sya, hes white, nguusap nga kme kc hndi nya din maalala un mga axact dates, kakamdali nmin, kc akodapat nga ngphotocopy, hndi ko nmn naisip na may interview pa pala, kya eto basa ako ng basa ng mga possible questions , un tlga pinopoblema ko is i cant remember the date ng first conct namin, kc yr 2008 pa un, tapos un fist meeting namn ay feb 2009 un lng naalala ko, actually sa myspace kme ngkakilala, hndi nmn cya dating site,social network site actuallu online game nga un npguasapan nmin doon. super worried ako, iniisp ko if oorder pa ba kme caips kc bka kapusin na sa time, wla pa nmn ke letter nlamn lng nimn na may interview kc we asked for our mps help kc nga mageexpire na medical ko sa dec at nlulungkot na kme mghintay

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
lagunabeachbabe said:
tigerlily canadian national sya, hes white, nguusap nga kme kc hndi nya din maalala un mga axact dates, kakamdali nmin, kc akodapat nga ngphotocopy, hndi ko nmn naisip na may interview pa pala, kya eto basa ako ng basa ng mga possible questions , un tlga pinopoblema ko is i cant remember the date ng first conct namin, kc yr 2008 pa un, tapos un fist meeting namn ay feb 2009 un lng naalala ko, actually sa myspace kme ngkakilala, hndi nmn cya dating site,social network site actuallu online game nga un npguasapan nmin doon. super worried ako, iniisp ko if oorder pa ba kme ecas kc bka kapusin na sa time, wla pa nmn ke letter nlamn lng nimn na may interview kc we asked for our mps help kc nga mageexpire na medical ko sa dec at nlulungkot na kme mghintay
Hi Sis... Usually may 1 month grace period ang interview. Since hindi mo pa na tatanggap yung official letter for an interview. I suggest na mag order ka ng GCMS para malaman mo kung anu yung assessment na ginawa ng VO at bakit sila nag ask ng interview. Sa GCMS mo rin makikita yung mga important na information na sinulat mo sa application.. In my case, sinulat ng VO sa GCMS notes yung important dates, relationship history.. like when una kaming nagkita at kailan kami nagsama.. Actually, eto rin yung mga nilagay ko sa application form ko. Ni log lang ng VO yung mga important dates about the relationship sa GCMS notes...

Most likely, baka dito rin mag base ang VO sa interview... kung consistent pa rin yung mga isasagot mo sa interview. GCMS notes usually take 1 month and 1 week (more or less) bago ma-receive. Sa case ko July 29 ako nag order, Sept 8 ko na receive yung GCMS softcopy via email.

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi raniloc, 1 month and 1 week kahit nsa canada yun mgrerequest? pkicheck namn ang instruction na to kung tama ba to and alin ang fifilupan ko at alin ang fifilupan ng sponsor?thnks po
1. Have your spouse fill out this form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Step by step instructions:
- Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ... to release information from my case file to the following individual."
- Then have your spouse fill out all of his/her particulars (his/her name, DOB, location of VISA Processing centre, i.e. The Canadian Embassy......... etc.)
- Then have him/her fill out your own personal information under the headings titled "Designated Individual."
- Have your spouse sign AND date the form at the bottom

2. You must now fill out this form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

- Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number).
- Fill out the spouse's information or the primary applicants
- Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)." Do NOT tick "Privacy Act" NO FEES. You are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse,
and your spouse is not residing in Canada.
- Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (These choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading.
Then tick the box which says "Receive copies of the Records" under Access to Information Act ($5.00 fee)
- Under the next heading, "Request for-Required Information" box, tick the "GCMS" box and write "Immigration File Number" and Location
- In the next heading, tick the box which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen, PR or individual present in Canada..."
Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.
- DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy
everything and send it to you. It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your
request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far.
It will not affect the speed at which your visa office)
- Affix signature and date

3. Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $5.00
Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and a copy of your Canadian ID or a passport copy and send it to the address below:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512
Fax: (613) 957-6517

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
lagunabeachbabe said:
raniloc ano yun designated info?ano ilalagay doon?tnx

Hi Sis.. Kung hindi kayo gumamit ng representative 3 kailangan nyo;

1. IMM 5475.pdf
Item # 1, 2 at 3 ng form is information ng applicant or sponsored person.
Item # 4 is sponsor client ID#
Item # 5 and 6 - is Sponsor mo... sa kanya ipapadala yung GCMS notes
Item # 7 pirma ng sponsored person sa "signature of applicant" and sponsor sa "signature of spouse or common-law-partner"

- After completing this form and your signature affix... Scan the document and send the softcopy to your sponsor.

2. IMM 5563.pdf
- Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number).
- Fill out the spouse's information or the primary applicants
- Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)." Do NOT tick "Privacy Act" NO FEES. You are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse,
nd your spouse is not residing in Canada.
- Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (These choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading.
Then tick the box which says "Receive copies of the Records" under Access to Information Act ($5.00 fee)
- Under the next heading, "Request for-Required Information" box, tick the "GCMS" box and write "Immigration File Number" and Location
- In the next heading, tick the box which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen, PR or individual present in Canada..."
Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.
- DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy
everything and send it to you. It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your
request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far.
It will not affect the speed at which your visa office)
- Affix signature and date

3. PAYMENT either cheque or online payment.
Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $5.00
Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and a copy of your Canadian ID or a passport copy and send it to the address below:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512
Fax: (613) 957-6517

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
angelm said:
Hi everyone! I want to clarify something about my case as dependent child.

My sister passed the application to sponsor us last aug 2007. I was 17 then. She was approved to sponsor my parents and my siblings. We passed our application last June 2011 to the manila visa office. I was 20 at that time.

My questions are:
1. When will my age locked in? When my sister passed our application in Canada or when we passed our application in Manila with supporting documents?
3. I don't need to continuously study right? Because I'm under 22 when my sister passed the application. i just have to stay single until the processing is done am i right?
My questions are:
When your application is receive in CIC
No, it will not affect your eligibility.. For dependent children, ONLY the AGE is locked-in not the dependency (IP2 section 5.17)
Its your choice if you plan to continue or not to study. And Yes, you have stay single during the entire processing of your application.

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tnx rani, ask ko lng yun designated individual info? info ba ni partner yun ilalagay ko don? how will i know if via email or mail nila isesend?

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
lagunabeachbabe said:
tnx rani, ask ko lng yun designated individual info? info ba ni partner yun ilalagay ko don? how will i know if via email or mail nila isesend?
Yes, information iyon ng sponsor mo.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
lagunabeachbabe said:
rani pano pag online payemnt?
Im sorry online payment option is only for outside Canada GCMS request using thirdparty.
Cheque lang pwede for In-Canada GCMS request.

lagunabeachbabe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ah ok,, last na heheh, un sa imm5563b, un file no.?file no. ng applicant right?then sa location,, MANILA? Tama ba?tnx ulit

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
lagunabeachbabe said:
ah ok,, last na heheh, un sa imm5563b, un file no.?file no. ng applicant right?then sa location,, MANILA? Tama ba?tnx ulit
ah ok,, last na heheh, un sa imm5563b, un file no.?file no. ng applicant right? Yes then sa location,, MANILA? Tama ba? Yes tnx ulit