+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

PMicah

Apr 6, 2015
EnAndAnd said:
November '14 applicant here. We received notification that my Daughter ( non accompanying ) needs to have a CIC panel medical completed. Our problem lies in that she is with her biological Father, and cannot be located, only phone calls and text messages to communicate. We have asked to have Her brought to Davao only to get the medical completed to satisfy CIC. The Father refuses. I understand that the medical has to be completed, and CIC has given 30 days or our application for PR may be rejected. Because my Daughter cannot be physically located, how can we proceed with our application? Has any body else here encountered a similar situation?
Hi EnAndAnd,
We have same case. I requested to extend the deadline explaining that I don't have the custody to my child and other reasons. I sent an email last week, and today I received an email from them extending the deadline until end June. This gives me more time to explain to ex that this is only for requirement purposes, and that this is also for the child's future. He/she might not go with me (or in your case, with you) now, but who knows when they grow up.

Other options (pero nakakatakot isipin):
I have read some posts (other threads) in this forum:
"that you can have a notarized letter explaining that your case, that you don't have the custody. And that you understand that you will not be able to sponsor your child in the future."

And ito nakakatakot, since I have to think of my child's future. As my friend explained to me, in any case the mother/father died, sayo pa din mapupunta custody.

So until now I am working this one out na ma-explain sa other side, na hindi ko naman kukuhanin yung bata. This is for their future. And still praying that God will touch their hearts para payagan magmadical.

yankee86

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Hi guys, tanong lang po....sa mga nag VOH na...tumawag ba sa inyo ang courier or pinupuntahan kayo sa address na inilagay nyo?

thanks po

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
maplecanada said:
Sissss! Im so inggit, still appliction received prin ang Ecas ko

Ikaw na sunod sis.

Bella18

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 25 2015
File Transfer...
March 29 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 29 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP May 12 2015 waiting for visa
LANDED..........
Hoping
meyoutogether143 said:
Ikaw na sunod sis.
Hi po.bago lang po ako sa forum nato.

Jan. 19 2015 received cic
March 25 2015 visa ofc manila
Medical received upfont june 4 2014
April 29 2015 passport req.

Anu na pos sunod and ilang weeks or months pa po ba antayin namin...salamat po...

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
Bella18 said:

Anu na pos sunod and ilang weeks or months pa po ba antayin namin...salamat po...

Hi sis bella18,

Base sa mga nabasa ko dito sa forum this time parang bumilis ata ang processing nila.
Some took like 7-9 months nakalipad na sa Canada . Pero nakasalalay parin ang lahat sa straightforward na application , no red flags at satisfied si mabait na visa officer na genuine ang relationship ninyo plus you put everything required in the application when you send it. ( payments and medical)
Siyanga pala , your med expires soon .
Baka mauna pa kayo mg dm sa amin.
# peace..

Think positive sis it helps .

Later on you'll received an email from cem.
Hope it helps.

raizen_22

Feb 12, 2015
yankee86 said:
Hi guys, tanong lang po....sa mga nag VOH na...tumawag ba sa inyo ang courier or pinupuntahan kayo sa address na inilagay nyo?

thanks po

Pashare nmn po sa mga VOH na.. may kumontact po b sa inyo? or delivered sa address? Or pick up? Anung courier??

Thanks.

Bella18

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 25 2015
File Transfer...
March 29 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 29 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hoping
meyoutogether143 said:
Bella18 said:

Hi sis bella18,

Base sa mga nabasa ko dito sa forum this time parang bumilis ata ang processing nila.
Some took like 7-9 months nakalipad na sa Canada . Pero nakasalalay parin ang lahat sa straightforward na application , no red flags at satisfied si mabait na visa officer na genuine ang relationship ninyo plus you put everything required in the application when you send it. ( payments and medical)
Siyanga pala , your med expires soon .
Baka mauna pa kayo mg dm sa amin.
# peace..

Think positive sis it helps .

Later on you'll received an email from cem.
Hope it helps.

Hi sis..un nga maeexpire n ung med namin.iniisip ko sis baka mgremedical kami..3 p naman kami so dagdag expenses den dagdag time pa.lalo na mga college n ung 2 s tatlong anak ko.so di ko alam kung enrol kopa sila..thanks sa response sis...

scorpio18

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-06-2014 SA 21-08-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014 In Process 20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 rcvd call may 20, visa validity until june03
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
cute2bblue2 said:
VOH NA AKO HYAHOOOOOO.... JUST NOW,,, ;) ;D ;D :D
Congratulations! ;D

Bella18

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 25 2015
File Transfer...
March 29 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 29 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hoping

WinnipegBound

Mar 11, 2015
Hi! Newbie here.

I'm a September 2014 applicant and I have not been informed of any progress on my application since November 27, 2014 when I was informed that my application for permanent residence in Canada was received at the Embassy of Canada in Manila on November 14, 2014 and that a file has been created with my application number.

Also I would like to ask if anyone has a similar situation as mine. When I filed my application, my husband who sponsored me was a permanent resident in Canada, but tomorrow he will take his Oath of Citizenship.

I would like to ask, do I have to inform the Embassy about my husband's change of status in Canada, from permanent resident to Citizen??

Thanks. :)

Bella18

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 25 2015
File Transfer...
March 29 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 29 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hoping
WinnipegBound said:
Hi! Newbie here.

I'm a September 2014 applicant and I have not been informed of any progress on my application since November 27, 2014 when I was informed that my application for permanent residence in Canada was received at the Embassy of Canada in Manila on November 14, 2014 and that a file has been created with my application number.

Also I would like to ask if anyone has a similar situation as mine. When I filed my application, my husband who sponsored me was a permanent resident in Canada, but tomorrow he will take his Oath of Citizenship.

I would like to ask, do I have to inform the Embassy about my husband's change of status in Canada, from
permanent resident to Citizen??

Thanks. :)

Hi...for me its better to inform them..kasi s pagkakaalam ko 2 klase ang orientation for citizen sponsor or for pr sponsor..actually september din ako ngapply kaya lang may follow up docs kmi. Bale nka dalawang file kami bago nila process ung samin..kaya ngstart lang mprocess jan 19... For PPR na kmi..kelan na AOR ung application mo sa CEM?

Bella18

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 25 2015
File Transfer...
March 29 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 29 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hoping
harveydotnet said:
hello po sa mga voh na. Tanong lang gaano po katagal yung waiting time nyo right after the dm??
Hi actually di pako voh..ask ko lang sana kung ilan ang time frame mo from Passport request to dm...thanks

Jazz_0413

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-9-2014
Med's Done....
13-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-21-2015
LANDED..........
very soon...
harveydotnet said:
Bro pr palang din uung wife ko. So pano? Pdos muna??

yes pre.. PDOS ang ipapa sched mong seminar.