+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mga sis. Pls like our page Filipino Canadian Immigrants. Thanks! God bless everyone!! Welcome to Canada soon!! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Filipino-Canadian-Immigrants/211545145552062

amor65

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po help naman i'm from bukidnon and i will travel with my two cats to toronto via pal.October 01, my flight. Where can i get the export permit?

rainshine

Mar 21, 2014
Cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 9,2013
AOR Received.
December 21, 2013
File Transfer...
January 22, 2014
Med's Request
Re-med request June 25, 2014 ,remed done July 10,2014, forwarded to CEM July 22,2014
Med's Done....
May 9, 2013
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014 (Sent June 26, 2014 and Representative Beronia received it June 27 2014
VISA ISSUED...
In process August 7, 2014 DM Sept. 1, 2014.
LANDED..........
October 2, 2014
amor65 said:
Hello po help naman i'm from bukidnon and i will travel with my two cats to toronto via pal.October 01, my flight. Where can i get the export permit?

hi sis amor...nag MMR vaccine ka ba?

marjorlie08

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2014; In Process..: 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015 got decision made: 10-01-2015
I'm very very curious why CEM is very quiet lately since they last updated September 5, and I came to call my neighboring office the - Canadian Embassy Office Cebu, they said delays of issuance of visas for the months September to October should be expected since it is a peak season, huh? and out of curiosity, I went back to the pages of this forum to see if the same waiting game happened the same month last year.
I reviewed the spreadsheet and talagang yung August PPR and in process eh nag DM november na. pansinin nyo yung mga February to March 2013 applicants na nag PPR nang August, walang nag in process or DM on September, umusad yung application October 25 up na.

So this means, october pa natin maririnig ulit ang CEM? I hope not!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiqQW9CdV8Q_dGNKMzZPT2laaVRvQm1NMGhkaERFUHc#gid=0

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
marjorlie08 said:
I'm very very curious why CEM is very quiet lately since they last updated September 5, and I came to call my neighboring office the - Canadian Embassy Office Cebu, they said delays of issuance of visas for the months September to October should be expected since it is a peak season, huh? and out of curiosity, I went back to the pages of this forum to see if the same waiting game happened the same month last year.
I reviewed the spreadsheet and talagang yung August PPR and in process eh nag DM november na. pansinin nyo yung mga February to March 2013 applicants na nag PPR nang August, walang nag in process or DM on September, umusad yung application October 25 up na.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiqQW9CdV8Q_dGNKMzZPT2laaVRvQm1NMGhkaERFUHc#gid=0
I have a feeling Sis na eto yung period that they are taking their annual home leave vacation (taking advantage of summer/ last days of summer), kaya cguro short staffed sila now..
So kung may updates man sila, konting konti lang talaga.
And so the waiting continues, for us.

MrsMissingThem

Jul 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13, 2014
AOR Received.
SA -> JUL 14, 2014
Med's Done....
April 17, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 11, 2014 / InProcess: AUG 18, 2014 / DM: Sep 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep, 19, 2014 / Received: Oct 2, 2014
LANDED..........
October 8, 2014
marjorlie08 said:

OMG WALA NGANG MASYADONG UPDATE SA BUWAN NG SEPTEMBER, KUNG TITIGNAN SA SPREADSHEET!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
TAPOS MERON DIN NA AAPPROVE SA OCTOBER PERO BILANG SA KAMAY.
SA NOVEMBER ULIT YUNG SUNOD SUNOD NA UPDATE THEN SA DECEMBER TAHIMIK NA NAMAN.

IM TALKING ABOUT DM. AND VISA ON HAND. :'( :'( :'( :'(

nancyjones

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Feb 2014 / Sponsor Approval: 20 Feb 2014 / CSQ Approval: 26 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
08 Jul 2014 / In Process: 30 Jul 2014 / DM Date: 07 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Aug 2014 / Visa & COPR Received: 15 Aug 2014
LANDED..........
18 October 2014
patricia1028 said:
HI, IV BEEN HERE IN CANADA SINCE SEPT. 13 WITH MY KIDS. jUST WANNA SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS. WE LANDED IN VANCOUVER AT 4.30PM. JUST FOLLOW EVERYONE COZ YOUR ALL GOING TO THE SAME PLACE. LINE UP ON YOUR RIGHT, THATS FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS. THE LEFT LINE IS FOR CANADIANS AND PR ALREADY. THEN U WILL BE INTERVIEWED AND U HAVE TO SHOW HIM YOUR PASSPORT AND DECLARATION CARD WHICH U WILL HAVE TO FILL UP ON BOARD. FIRST QUESTION WAS, WHY ARE U HERE. WHERE DO U LIVE. WHERE WILL U LIVE HERE. ARE U BRINGING ANY FOODS, EVEN CANDIES. I WASNT BRINGING ANY FOOD SO I JUST ANSWERED NO. THEN HE WILL DIRECT U WHERE U WILL GET UR LUGGAGE. THE NUMBER WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN THE AIRPLANE B4 U LAND. UL SEE LOTS OF THOSE SO JUST LOOK FOR YOUR NUMBER. GET UR LUGGAGES AND PROCEED TO IMMIGRATION. U NEED TO WALK BACK, AND B4 U REACH THE BOOTH WHERE U HAD UR FIRST INTERVIEW UL SEE THE SIGN IMMIGRATION. ITS IN BETWEEN THE FIRST BOOTH AND WHERE U GET THE LUGGAGES. AT THAT TIME, THE LADY WHO WAS ASSIGNED THERE WAS A BLACK WOMAN. SHE WILL ASK U TO SHOW UR DECLARATION CARD AND U WILL HAVE TO PUSH UR CARTS INSIDE, LEAVE ALL UR CHECKED IN BAGS AND BRING ALL UR CARRY ON BAGS, PURSE ETC. SHE WILL ASK U IF UR NEW IMMIGRANTS OR WORKERS. NEW IMMIGRANTS WILL HAVE TO GO ON THE LEFT LINE, WORKERS SHOULD BE ON THE RIGHT LINE. SOMEONE WILL ASK U FEW QUESTIONS AND WILL GIVE U A BOOKLET OF CANADA. AND ALL THE NUMBERS THAT U MIGHT NEED. THEN GO BACK AND LINE UP WHERE THE WORKERS ARE. IMMIGRATION OFFICER WILL ASK FEW QUESTIONS. GIVE HIM UR PASSPORT AND COPR. ONLY BASIC QUESTIONS LIKE WHY ARE U HERE. HAVE U EVER BEEN REFUSED TO ENTER CANADA. IF U APPLIED FOR A TOURIST VISA B4 AND GOT REFUSED U SHOULD TELL HIM. ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH. BE ATTENTIVE AND LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE QUESTION. HE ALSO ASKED WHERE WAS MY HUSBAND. THEN HE WILL ASK U TO SITDOWN FOR A WHILE THEN WHEN HE CALLS U THATS THE TIME U WILL SIGN UR COPR. AFTER U SIGNED UR PAPERS, UL SEE A MAN STANDING JUST B4 THE DOOR. HE WILL ASK U IF U HAVE A CONNECTING FLIGHT SO HE CAN DIRECT U WHICH WAY TO GO. IF U DONT HAVE, JUST LOOK FOR THE EXIT SIGN THEN UL FIND A GIRL WHO WILL ASK U AGAIN IF U HAVE CONNECTING FLIGHT, THEN JUST WALK AHEAD AND A MAN WILL BE WAITING JUST B4 THE EXIT AND WILL ASK FOR UR DECLARATION CARD. THEN JUST WALK FURTHER. I WAS BRINGING MEDICINES LIKE BIOGESIC ETC ETC. I WASNT ASKED FOR THE B4. WHEN WE WENT OUT THE AIRPORT IT WAS FREAKING COLD. BUT YESTERDAY AND TODAY IS SOOO HOT. MY KIDS LIPS ARE DRYING SO WE NEED TO BUY SOME MEDS AND LIP BALM. MY NOSE IS BLEEDING COZ ITS DRY TOO. HOPE THIS WILL HELP. GOD BLESS EVERYONE
Hi Patricia, do I need to tell them the exact address including zip code? If they would ask me where I lived in the Phils. and where will I live in Canada .... Thank you so much!

girltovan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
06-09-2014
rob89 said:
..ok lng po. kung ano po ddeclare nio address sa appendix A dun po issend ng Cem PP w/ Visa nio.
if nd po kau available, pwd nmn po mg iwan ng authorization letter and valid i.d.'s nio po
sa mg rrciv in case. :)

thanks rob :) linagayko ung business address ng parents ko para madaling mahanap.thanks.

MommyNQ

Aug 19, 2014
dmae said:
Minsan nakakapanghina dn ng loob maghntay haaaayyy sad... :( :( :(
16 days since DM wla pa dn visa huhu, ano ba nangyari sa cem :( :( :(
At least dm ka na dmae maalpit na yan, parating na visa mo. Ako waiting for in process, nakakapanghina maghintay. hehehe.

sweetiepie56

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9,2014
AOR Received.
AOR 1...June 9, 2014, AOR2...August 11, 2014
File Transfer...
August 1, 2014, SA August 1, 2014,
Med's Done....
June 3, 2014
Passport Req..
In Process...Oct.31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon please!
LANDED..........
soon please!
Please CEM PPR namin huwag kalimutan....naghihintay lang kami signal hehehehe. Ang tahimik talaga ni CEM at mga ka forum. haaaayyyyyy

dmae

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
MommyNQ said:
At least dm ka na dmae maalpit na yan, parating na visa mo. Ako waiting for in process, nakakapanghina maghintay. hehehe.
MommyNQ sana nga pls. Lord sana parating na ang visa.. 8months na ung app namin.. Kau po ba kelan kau nagfile mommyNQ? Ssunod na dn kau.. Have faith

Bbvv

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marjorlie08 said:

OMG Wag naman sana. Grabe naman, tas nasabay pa yung walang Embassy sa Korea kaya dito pnprocess. Hay grabe.

dmae

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
happybee said:
hello ka forum ask lang po nagkaroon na po ba case dito na almost 1monnth wala pa din passport pero DM na? thanks

Happybee , same tau ng case :( but still hoping na ds month..

joramjee

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2014
Med's Request
July 17, 2014
Med's Done....
August 6, 2014
Passport Req..
July 17, 2014/Aug. 9 sent/Aug 20 In process
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..in God's Time
LANDED..........
wait for me quebec
dmae said:
Happybee , same tau ng case :( but still hoping na ds month..
i think nangyari na yan. try to ask amor

dmae

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
marjorlie08 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?

key=0AiqQW9CdV8Q_dGNKMzZPT2laaVRvQm1NMGhkaERFUHc#gid=0

Depressing bkt nmn ganun kung kelan Dm na tas madedelay pa visa haaayy.. Wala po b nagvisa on hand ng sept and oct sa spreadsheet? Kakalungkot nmn..