+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

jcarreos

Feb 18, 2013
ask ko lang po, inaupdate po ba immigration yung application status sa cic website. Nakuha na po nila yung passport ng mister ko noong March, pero sa website hindi pa rin nagchange yung status. Yun pa ring application received ang nakalagay sa website.

Mrs.Hartman

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Hixon Bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/6/13
AOR Received.
30/6/13
File Transfer...
18/7/13
Med's Done....
27/2/13
Passport Req..
sooner please
VISA ISSUED...
before feb
LANDED..........
anytime..
jcarreos said:
ask ko lang po, inaupdate po ba immigration yung application status sa cic website. Nakuha na po nila yung passport ng mister ko noong March, pero sa website hindi pa rin nagchange yung status. Yun pa ring application received ang nakalagay sa website.

Hello, Visa Office is Now busy for giving an attention to those workers and visit visa.. thats why tahimik for visa in sponsorship.
Hopefully nextweek sa atin namin...we book the flight so Hopefully hindi masayang :( God bless...

Mrs.Hartman

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Hixon Bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/6/13
AOR Received.
30/6/13
File Transfer...
18/7/13
Med's Done....
27/2/13
Passport Req..
sooner please
VISA ISSUED...
before feb
LANDED..........
anytime..
Mrs.Hartman said:
Hello, Visa Office is Now busy for giving an attention to those workers and visit visa.. thats why tahimik for visa in sponsorship.
Hopefully nextweek sa atin namin...we book the flight so Hopefully hindi masayang :( God bless...

and every tuesday thats the time they always update the status...:)

jordaninipna

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-29-2013
File Transfer...
6-24-2013
Med's Done....
2-22-2013 remed 6-10-2014
Passport Req..
PPR FEB-27-2014 Thank you Lord for the Blessing; DM July-14-2014 Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
AUGUST 2014
jcarreos said:
Depende sa VO bro/sis. Meron dito nasa canada na siya pero App received pa din ang Ecas status niya. ano timeline mo? Hopefully next week madameng mag DM

maple tree

May 1, 2014
My husband and I were married in the Philippines. It was a civil marriage because I was just there for a month. I processed his papers last march 2013. On September 24,2013, he received an email from manila immigration requiring him to submit his original passport, original NSO Advisory on Marriages for himself and an additional document. He then gathered all the requirements and he submitted it on the last day of October 2014. We were waiting for the results until last Monday April 28, they emailed both of us. The email was shown below.. I was so frustrated with this letter and I don't know what to do. My husband is not married before and we legally processed our marriage contract. What are the immigrations bases that the documents submitted to them were fraudulent? Thanks

Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
P.O. Box 2168
Makati Central Post Office
Makati City 1200
Philippines

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national
must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the
purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents
that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the NSO Advisory on Marriages and NSO Cenomar which you have
provided in support of your application are fraudulent.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application
for a permanent residence, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you
inadmissible to Canada for a period of two years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a
relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
2 of 2
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
Section 117(9) of the regulations states that no foreign national may be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if
(c) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse and
(i) the sponsor or foreign national, was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person.
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. Any evidence or submissions which you or your sponsor may wish to submit to this office for consideration in response to the concerns identified above must be received at our office within 45 days of the date of this letter. If you do not respond to this request within the period indicated, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.
Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable.
The file number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.
Sincerely,
Family Class Section Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

maple tree

May 1, 2014
My husband and I were married in the Philippines. It was a civil marriage because I was just there for a month. I processed his papers last march 2013. On September 24,2013, he received an email from manila immigration requiring him to submit his original passport, original NSO Advisory on Marriages for himself and an additional document. He then gathered all the requirements and he submitted it on the last day of October 2014. We were waiting for the results until last Monday April 28, they emailed both of us. The email was shown below.. I was so frustrated with this letter and I don't know what to do. My husband is not married before and we legally processed our marriage contract. What are the immigrations bases that the documents submitted to them were fraudulent? Thanks

Visa Section
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
P.O. Box 2168
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national
must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the
requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the
purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents
Specifically, I have concerns that the NSO Advisory on Marriages and NSO Cenomar which you have
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application
for a permanent residence, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a
relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
2 of 2
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
Section 117(9) of the regulations states that no foreign national may be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if
(c) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse and
(i) the sponsor or foreign national, was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person.
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. Any evidence or submissions which you or your sponsor may wish to submit to this office for consideration in response to the concerns identified above must be received at our office within 45 days of the date of this letter. If you do not respond to this request within the period indicated, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.
Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable.
The file number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.
Sincerely,

0weng

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
07-06-2013
Passport Req..
May 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Expected June 7, 2014
Hello guys,

Does both the applicant and sponsor recieve email for PPR?

jordaninipna

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-29-2013
File Transfer...
6-24-2013
Med's Done....
2-22-2013 remed 6-10-2014
Passport Req..
PPR FEB-27-2014 Thank you Lord for the Blessing; DM July-14-2014 Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
AUGUST 2014
0weng said:
Hello guys,

Yes :)

0weng

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
07-06-2013
Passport Req..
May 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Expected June 7, 2014

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
maple tree said:

Visa Section
6819 Ayala Avenue

Makati City 1200
Philippines
P.O. Box 2168
Makati City 1200
Philippines

requirements of the Act.
2 of 2
(c) the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and
Sincerely,

It is not yet Final... You can Appeal find a immigration lawyer

0weng

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
07-06-2013
Passport Req..
May 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Expected June 7, 2014
maple tree said:

Visa Section
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
P.O. Box 2168
Makati City 1200
Philippines

requirements of the Act.
2 of 2
(c) the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and
Sincerely,
I suggest you to go ask for help from a lawyer.

jcarreos

Feb 18, 2013
Thank you po..Nung june 2013 ko po pinasa yung application ng husband ko. Paano po ba kino-contact ng immigrationpag ready na ang visa. Nageemail po ba sila or kinocontact ung applicant? Ipapa-pick up po ba nila yung passport and documents sa embassy?

MrsP

Apr 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/24/2013
AOR Received.
SA: 08/21/2013
Med's Done....
06/06/2013
Passport Req..
PPR: 04/16/2014. Sent to CEM: 04/23/2014. REC'D: 04/24/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status In Process: 05/01/2014 Ecas status DM: 05/08/2014. Husband is patiently waiting for his Visa :)
LANDED..........
SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0weng said:
Hello guys,

When my husband was asked to submit his passport he received an email and I received one as well

MrsP

Apr 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/24/2013
AOR Received.
SA: 08/21/2013
Med's Done....
06/06/2013
Passport Req..
PPR: 04/16/2014. Sent to CEM: 04/23/2014. REC'D: 04/24/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status In Process: 05/01/2014 Ecas status DM: 05/08/2014. Husband is patiently waiting for his Visa :)
LANDED..........
SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zelhdjt said:
parehas lang po yung stin.. pero yung sakin po matgal na nakalgay yung medical result sabay po sya ng appear nung application received.
Minsan sis hindi naman laging updated ang ecas kasi it depends naman sis sa VO. Hintay hintay lang tayo baka next week may good news na ulit sa mga nag ppr kailan lang :)