+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

jessca88

Nov 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina said:
NO thats not true.. as soon as you got your PR you can sponsor your spouse.
Aaaww. :) Thanks for clarifying filipina and kulilit. :) Nakaka panic lang kasi talaga. lol

simplytin

Sep 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb. 11, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 11, 2011
prettyfritzie said:
hey friends !! has anybody here been to my situation??

My PP is currently on CEM, i confirmed thru LBC that my PP was sent in the embassy last feb28.. got no clue if they started working on my papers, i still got no update @ my Ecas..

from this forum i have known that my husband wasnt able to pay my landing fee..i got curious with some posts here, that's why i asked him if how much did he paid for the papers.. then he said $550only (sponsor & principal applicant processing fees) , that's suppose to be $1040 including the Right of Permanent Residence Fee...

i felt sad, because of this:

If you pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee at the same time you pay the processing fees, it will facilitate processing as we will not have to contact you later. If you do not do so, you will be asked to pay this fee when we are ready to issue the permanent resident visa. Failure to pay the fee at the time of submission of the application will result in a minimum additional two-month delay in the finalization of the application.

well then too late.. i'll be expecting delays :(

i haven't receive nor my husband any letter yet from the embassy about the request for the payment of the landing fee.. is it possible that we send it even if we don't have any request from them? we paid the the said fee just awhile ago and we really have no idea where to send the printed receipt.. whether to send it in CPC-M or CEM.. and another thing, we don't know where would we be addressing the receipt and what papers to send along with it..

any idea guys?? yay.. badly need your help.. big big thanks for those who will pay attention !! :D

it's been 4 months now since we applied, any idea how long it would take for me to be in process? and how long the delay would be because of this forgotten landing fee blah..

hi, same here feb 28 ko din napadala ang PP ko thru LBC as well...and its been 18 days now, i have no idea yet if they received it..but then hoping they are processing my papers..pero kasi kami complete na so sana visa na dumating sakin one of this days...hoping for the best....i'll update you soon once i received my visa..
Goodluck! God bless!...:)

blestcheche

Feb 17, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMM 1017

Where can I get this form as stated in the document checklist... should I download this or the DMP will give this to me after the medical exam is completed?

Please advice... thanks

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blestcheche said:
IMM 1017

Where can I get this form as stated in the document checklist... should I download this or the DMP will give this to me after the medical exam is completed?

Please advice... thanks
DMP gives it to you after the medical.

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boxsterspeed3 said:
thanks again mrs. vip!

what I already landed in canada, get my PR, and apply for sponsorship for my future spouse, is my application still in caregiver program? or it will be already processed in CPC-M?
if you're sponsoring your future wife then that's under FAMILY CLASS and it will be process in CPC-M/CEM.

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolasice_austria said:
hi mrs vip..
my idea ka ba kung my hihingiin pa cla additional documents sakin.kc dec 30 2010 p nila sinimulan u processing ng papers ko but mg aapril na wla pa naman hinihingi ulit sakin..u passport ko nsa ecas n din ng dec 27 2010..sa tingin mo wla n cla hihingiin sakin??

salamat po.. :) :)
depende sya sa case niyo and i don't have an idea sorry :(
but if you think you pass all the important documents wala ng problem un
but sabi ko nga depende sa case mo or sa love story niyo :)

chanci

Feb 11, 2011
Imus, Cavite
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/10/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Done....
18/08/2010
Passport Req..
17/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
17/05/2011
LANDED..........
25/06/11
frustrating no upate yet with my visa....:(

foreverlove

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov.02,2010
File Transfer...
Dec.08,2010
Med's Done....
Aug.20,2010
Passport Req..
Jan.14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
soon plz
chanci said:
frustrating no upate yet with my visa....:(
yes very frustrating still no update yet :(

hanimeek

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2011
AOR Received.
August 05, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Med's Done....
April 05, 2011
Passport Req..
August 05, 2011 Passport/Appendix A Sent-- August 08, 2011 (CEM Received PP/AAF)
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2011 (date of issue) Sept 05, 2011 (Received)
LANDED..........
September 30, 2011----- Edmonton
hello po may question lang po ako tungkol dun sa sponsored Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire

Question number 27. Have you and your sponsor lived together?

Ganito po kasi yun umuwi asawa ko ng Pilipinas noong September 23, 2010 first time namin nagkita nun ng personal at nagpakasal kami ng October 18, 2010.
Simula noong umuwi siya ng September hanggang umuwi siya ng October 21 nagsasama na kami sa bahay namin dito sa cavite..
bale 28 days po kami magkasama nun.. Ichecheck ko pa ba yun Yes at ilalagay ko po ba yung date na yun sa Periods of Cohabitation
yung September 23,2010 - October 21, 2010 or No na lang kasi sandali lang naman kami nagsama? ano po kaya gagawin ko?

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
Hi Mrs VIP,

I'm just new in this forum, and im glad there's something like this, i got married last quarter of this year to a canadian citizen and we're about to start processing for family sponsorship... we'll download forms and answer it and my husband will apply soon as my sponsor... Pls give me some tips on what we have to do... im saving money now and im not sure if i can afford to consult a consultancy company... I hope u can help me thru giving me some advise... Thank you so much and congratulations for being with ur spouse now... Im praying that one day me and my husband will be together again, i miss him so much, by the way he visited me here in the philippines twice and we got married in his second visit here...

Thank u so much and i hope ul reply with this message, THANKS..

JOVY

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanimeek said:
hello po may question lang po ako tungkol dun sa sponsored Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire

Question number 27. Have you and your sponsor lived together?

Ganito po kasi yun umuwi asawa ko ng Pilipinas noong September 23, 2010 first time namin nagkita nun ng personal at nagpakasal kami ng October 18, 2010.
Simula noong umuwi siya ng September hanggang umuwi siya ng October 21 nagsasama na kami sa bahay namin dito sa cavite..
bale 28 days po kami magkasama nun.. Ichecheck ko pa ba yun Yes at ilalagay ko po ba yung date na yun sa Periods of Cohabitation
yung September 23,2010 - October 21, 2010 or No na lang kasi sandali lang naman kami nagsama? ano po kaya gagawin ko?
helo po hanimeek,

no po kasi d namn po kau ng sama before kau kinasal... :)

hanimeek

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2011
AOR Received.
August 05, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Med's Done....
April 05, 2011
Passport Req..
August 05, 2011 Passport/Appendix A Sent-- August 08, 2011 (CEM Received PP/AAF)
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2011 (date of issue) Sept 05, 2011 (Received)
LANDED..........
September 30, 2011----- Edmonton
@ mwahugs : nagsasama na kami sa bahay ng mga 24 days bago kami ikasal.. so i no ko na lang ?
kakaloka itong question ito eh.. ???

pag ni No ko naman ano kaya maganda explanation dun.. ???