Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
14-08-2012 (via e-Mail) Sponsor's Approval: 22-08-2012 (via e-Mail)
File Transfer...
27-08-2012 (indicated in PPR Letter)
Med's Done....
21-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-12-2012 (via e-Mail) Decision Made (eCAS): 26-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013 VISA Received: 29-01-2013
LANDED..........
17-02-2013
Ruine said:
@ akee,

so ok lang po na kumpletuhin muna namin lahat nang forms at documents needed before sending it to CIC-M? like po ni @ samantala may wait pa ata sha before sia mag pa medical... or kumukuha palang ikaw nang passport? thanks po sa reply Goodluck sa atin lahat
Definitely, that's what you need to do po; You can't send an incomplete application unless you want to have problems later po.

You can always refer to CIC-M website and in addition CEM website; I believe most of your questions will be solved by reading, re-reading and analyzing po the available informations/ forms there:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

I suggest that you start by printing the Document Checklist (IMM 5491) and from there, I'm sure you'll know what to do next or what documents you'll need to produce. Complete your application package slowly but surely. ;)

cess

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
Have ur spouse go to his MP office they will get ur status in 48hours they have special contacts, my MP office is to call me today i was there yesterday, ill forward the results what they tell me
hi there Tagum-N.B...can i ask if where my husband can go to ask about the status of our application since also it's already 4 months from the date we got our sponsorship approval and no letter nor email that we get from CEM..my husband is in Ontario and he is sponsoring me..what's MP office?where's that located?is there a payment for that?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cess said:
hi there Tagum-N.B...can i ask if where my husband can go to ask about the status of our application since also it's already 4 months from the date we got our sponsorship approval and no letter nor email that we get from CEM..my husband is in Ontario and he is sponsoring me..what's MP office?where's that located?is there a payment for that?
No payment reqd, MP member of canadian parliament federal, his member of parliament office should be near him within a radius of 20-40 kms, just type in members of canadian parliament and check for his city, or area he is in, the people there were very entertaining and new how the visa system is working, ill be posting my results as soon as i get my call back i hope today but it might be monday, goodluck i fill so much better knowing that i will finally know something about my case , we have nothing since march 22,2012,

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
My conspiracy theory of the day. the VISA OFFICERS ARE WORKING WITH THE DOCTORS ON THE LIST TO GIVE MEDICALS, EVERY 3RD OR 4TH APPLICATION THAY SET IT UP SO THEY GO OVER THE 1 YEAR PERIOD SO THE MEDICALS CAN EXPIRE AND THE DOCTORS GET TO COLLECT ANOTHER FEE TO DO THE REMEDS.

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Thanks po! I have a another question, kasi may pinabasa sakin na thread yung husband ko from this forum (sorry, di ko na mahanap yung link, aaaah) Basically may nakausap sha na taga CIC nung mas madali pang nakakatawag don (2011 ata). ANg sabi daw sa kanya is dapat complete daw yung checklist, including all forms kahit na di kailangan. For example, kahit na kaming 2 lang yung nag complie and magsusubmit, kailangan parin daw namin mag print ng Use of a Rep form at sulatan ng N/A. Is this correct? Parang nalito ako lalo, ngayon ko lang ito narinig. Did any of you do this?

NestleAducal said:
1.) just to make sure write a new one.
2.) arrange the papers according to checklist that comes along with the kit and put it a big envelope.
Thank you! I will print and mail another set of documents. So frustrating to make mistakes this far in compilation pero sabi nya nga, mas mabuti nang 1 week delay vs months and months of being in limbo and getting a returned package. Okay, di po kami gagamit ng paper clips or staples, in a big envelope nalang. Thank you so much for your help!

cess

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
No payment reqd, MP member of canadian parliament federal, his member of parliament office should be near him within a radius of 20-40 kms, just type in members of canadian parliament and check for his city, or area he is in, the people there were very entertaining and new how the visa system is working, ill be posting my results as soon as i get my call back i hope today but it might be monday, goodluck i fill so much better knowing that i will finally know something about my case , we have nothing since march 22,2012,
I've already checked the MPs in my husband's place..there were i think 2 MPs on his area, do you think we can ask help to anyone of them? and do you think it will be better if we ask about the status of our application as early as this time than to wait few more days if we can receive the ppr from CEM? it's now 6 months from the date since we filed our application...by the way where are you located in canada?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cess said:
I've already checked the MPs in my husband's place..there were i think 2 MPs on his area, do you think we can ask help to anyone of them? and do you think it will be better if we ask about the status of our application as early as this time than to wait few more days if we can receive the ppr from CEM? it's now 6 months from the date since we filed our application...by the way where are you located in canada?
Yes ask who ever is the closest. No dont wait, i waited i belived they would have ours completed by the 9 months dec20,2012 i thought, i regret not finding this forum eatlier. Then they changed it to 11 months, from this forum i can tell they did nothing with our application, jusy holding it, I am in Saint john new brunswick 1800kms east of toronto. it seems here that everyone has a letter sent out to them as soon as manila receives the application in the snail mail postal sytem, we received our letter 48 days later and they wanted the docs, passports returned no later than 45 days of date on letter, or your application mite be delayed it said

cess

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
Yes ask who ever is the closest. No dont wait, i waited i belived they would have ours completed by the 9 months dec20,2012 i thought, i regret not finding this forum eatlier. Then they changed it to 11 months, from this forum i can tell they did nothing with our application, jusy holding it, I am in Saint john new brunswick 1800kms east of toronto. it seems here that everyone has a letter sent out to them as soon as manila receives the application in the snail mail postal sytem, we received our letter 48 days later and they wanted the docs, passports returned no later than 45 days of date on letter, or your application mite be delayed it said
thank you for your advise..is it needed that my husband will go at their office personally? can i ask for your timeline?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cess said:
Ive read here in this forum if u apply for ur GCMS computer file in ottawa that manila embassy gets a record that u got the report and then it seems that they start working fast on ur file. they will probably also get a record of the MP being asked to get information for you and this mite speed up ur application. Dont worry about asking to early because there are some applicats that have thier visa in 6 months.

cess

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
Ive read here in this forum if u apply for ur GCMS computer file in ottawa that manila embassy gets a record that u got the report and then it seems that they start working fast on ur file. they will probably also get a record of the MP being asked to get information for you and this mite speed up ur application. Dont worry about asking to early because there are some applicats that have thier visa in 6 months.
where can i get information faster?is it from the MP or from GCMS?..is this your first time to ask information regarding your status since you sent your application?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cess said:
thank you for your advise..is it needed that my husband will go at their office personally? can i ask for your timeline?
He must go there and sign a waiver that they are allowed to get your information, he should have names ,FILE number= F0000?????, dates of application, date of sponsor approval, dates of birth, marraige date, manila embassy(where app is) jan11,2012 app received missausuaga, meds done Oct 29,2011, sponsor approved march 11,2012, letter from missaugua march 15,2012, file transfer to manila march 20,2012, letter sent from manila march 22,2012 request passport docs, received letter may 10,2012, sent passports doc may 14,2012, always application received on the status never no change, sent emails to manila no response, called manila and the receptionist several times just sent us to the voicemail, gave us worthless information

cess

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
He must go there and sign a waiver that they are allowed to get your information, he should have names ,FILE number= F0000?????, dates of application, date of sponsor approval, dates of birth, marraige date, manila embassy(where app is) jan11,2012 app received missausuaga, meds done Oct 29,2011, sponsor approved march 11,2012, letter from missaugua march 15,2012, file transfer to manila march 20,2012, letter sent from manila march 22,2012 request passport docs, received letter may 10,2012, sent passports doc may 14,2012, always application received on the status never no change, sent emails to manila no response, called manila and the receptionist several times just sent us to the voicemail, gave us worthless information
ok thank you..i'll inform my husband about this so that immediately he can go to the office of the MP to ask about our status..i can see on their site that they have 2 offices,one is at hill office and the other one is called constituency office..which of the two did you go?

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
cess said:
where can i get information faster?is it from the MP or from GCMS?..is this your first time to ask information regarding your status since you sent your application?
the office of the MP promised she would have information from ottawa in 24 hours or max 48 working hours,that will be monday, The gcms takes over 30 days and have to download forms and send a consent waiver to ur spouse in canada that he sends with his application. i just got my consent paper from my wife but i will wait to see what information the MP gets me b4 i apply for it. yes i just started dec 5 looking into why we dont have visa, it upset me when i found out they changed time fom 9 months to 11 months, ive learnt so much from this forum and realize my application is being sidetracked while some applications are getting visas as soon as 6 months total. If u know about Bring forward dates we should of had another letter sent to us on may 7 which would of been our 45 days from letter (BFD) requesting the docs and passport again, we did not receive, and if there is anything else missing we should of had several BFD's since then, and a letter sent to us. Nothing From manila, not even an email which i know they have our email address. MANILA VISA SYSTEM IS A DISGRACE TO CANADA

cess

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Tagum-N.B. said:
the office of the MP promised she would have information from ottawa in 24 hours or max 48 working hours,that will be monday, The gcms takes over 30 days and have to download forms and send a consent waiver to ur spouse in canada that he sends with his application. i just got my consent paper from my wife but i will wait to see what information the MP gets me b4 i apply for it. yes i just started dec 5 looking into why we dont have visa, it upset me when i found out they changed time fom 9 months to 11 months, ive learnt so much from this forum and realize my application is being sidetracked while some applications are getting visas as soon as 6 months total. If u know about Bring forward dates we should of had another letter sent to us on may 7 which would of been our 45 days from letter (BFD) requesting the docs and passport again, we did not receive, and if there is anything else missing we should of had several BFD's since then, and a letter sent to us. Nothing From manila, not even an email which i know they have our email address. MANILA VISA SYSTEM IS A DISGRACE TO CANADA
yup they already changed it to 11 months the waiting time..actually i didnt bother asking more information regarding our status since i can see that there are also a lot of applicants who passed their application before us and they are still unable to receive a letter or email from CEM...

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Likelike said:
@ jen

ms jen ask ko lng puede ba akong magvacation sa ponas while nasa processo papers ni mister?kc nakaka sad ang ganitong katagal na processing..kc waiting palang kmi ppr..gusto k sana umuwi

Hi po about po sa tanong nyo pwedeng pwede nyo pong bisitahin ang hubby nyo sa Pinas . May freind po ako yung sponsor nya ang hubby nya while under processing po ng kanilang Application binisita sya ng hubby nya four times. Kaya ok lang po na umuwi po kayo para bisitahin si hubby nyo po .