+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Lord, naku, walang katapusang paghihintay. Talagang clueless na clueless ang 2011 batch. Give us a sign Lord. Maawa ka naman Lord. The waiting is really testing all the patience left in us.

LJPM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-10-2011
Passport Req..
27-02-2012 (CEM recvd 23-04-12)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
LANDED..........
soon...
petergriffin said:
Hi ludovick i sure do feel and understand the frustrations your going through. This was one of the hardest processes i have ever had to go through and it sure changed my views of immigration and the sacrifices people must do just to come to canada. I really wish the process was more open for us to see what stage of our application they are working on and updated weekly with real updates, not leaving us guessing and waiting for months.

I sooooo hate the feeling of someone else being in control of my families future and it was very hard for me to be able to swallow my pride and let some government worker (that our taxes pay their wages), tell me if my wife and partner of 4 years could live with me. The government is supposed to be working for us, its citizens not making all these delays and problems and heartaches. I love Canada and its a wonderful country that i will always be proud of, but there sure is some improvement to be made with this immigration system we have.

I understand we need strict immigration but when all we really have to prove for a spousal visa is genuine relationship, no medical problems and no criminal history than there is absolutely no way it should take this long.

What kept me going was reading how the manila office has a 93% approval rating, and knowing my wife was the most important part of my life and i would do anything or wait any amount of time for us to be together.

I am sure you and most others feel the same of your own spouses and my hat goes off to everyone having to go through this process for their loved ones. I truly wish you and all others a fast quick processing time to be reunited with your families.
Thank you for your inspiring post! I surely wish that the visas for our spouses get released soon so we can get started with our lives here in Canada. Congratulations and best of luck on your future together!

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
Good evening po. I have one major concern po I hope somebody could help me. April applicant po ako and as of now wala pa kaming natatanggap na approval (sponsor). Gusto ko po sana verify if pwede bang lumipat ng work yun husband ko (which is my sponsor) from his regular job of 40 hrs to a different company kahit na yun certificate of employment na ipinasa namin ay sa company na kung saan ay may balak sya mag resign. Maapektuhan po ba ang background assessment nya if ever he decides to transfer workplace? TY po sa makakatulong... :'(

LJPM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-10-2011
Passport Req..
27-02-2012 (CEM recvd 23-04-12)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
LANDED..........
soon...
frozenyogurt said:
Good evening po. I have one major concern po I hope somebody could help me. April applicant po ako and as of now wala pa kaming natatanggap na approval (sponsor). Gusto ko po sana verify if pwede bang lumipat ng work yun husband ko (which is my sponsor) from his regular job of 40 hrs to a different company kahit na yun certificate of employment na ipinasa namin ay sa company na kung saan ay may balak sya mag resign. Maapektuhan po ba ang background assessment nya if ever he decides to transfer workplace? TY po sa makakatulong... :'(
Don't worry, it won't affect his sponsorship. As long as he doesn't file for welfare, ok lang. You don't even need to update CIC about it. :)

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
petergriffin said:
Hi ludovick i sure do feel and understand the frustrations your going through. This was one of the hardest processes i have ever had to go through and it sure changed my views of immigration and the sacrifices people must do just to come to canada. I really wish the process was more open for us to see what stage of our application they are working on and updated weekly with real updates, not leaving us guessing and waiting for months.

I sooooo hate the feeling of someone else being in control of my families future and it was very hard for me to be able to swallow my pride and let some government worker (that our taxes pay their wages), tell me if my wife and partner of 4 years could live with me. The government is supposed to be working for us, its citizens not making all these delays and problems and heartaches. I love Canada and its a wonderful country that i will always be proud of, but there sure is some improvement to be made with this immigration system we have.

I understand we need strict immigration but when all we really have to prove for a spousal visa is genuine relationship, no medical problems and no criminal history than there is absolutely no way it should take this long.

What kept me going was reading how the manila office has a 93% approval rating, and knowing my wife was the most important part of my life and i would do anything or wait any amount of time for us to be together.

I am sure you and most others feel the same of your own spouses and my hat goes off to everyone having to go through this process for their loved ones. I truly wish you and all others a fast quick processing time to be reunited with your families.

You made me cry reading your post . While reading it I miss my hubby more felt like I wanted to hug him so badly but it's impossible because of this process. :'( :'( :'(

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
Please be informed that we have received the Sweden police certificate of My name. The file is currently queued for review. The applicant will be advised of the additional processing requirements in due course.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

what does it mean..?? is it bad or gud the last sentence....they still ask additional

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
crisetphil said:
Please be informed that we have received the Sweden police certificate of My name. The file is currently queued for review. The applicant will be advised of the additional processing requirements in due course.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

what does it mean..?? is it bad or gud the last sentence....they still ask additional

Ask ko lang sana kung sa email mo ba ito nareceived?

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
0jenifer0 said:

Ask ko lang sana kung sa email mo ba ito nareceived?
yes its hubby's email... just for today it was the response from him when he emailed last april or may ba yon.. kasi nag change address si hubby sa address ko kasi mali then na send niya sa enquiry then nag reply agad sila na mali ang site or email contact sa ecas ang pag send nya..last wedeneday and he got reply friday last week.. now ito ang email na receievd nya... labo labo na tagalog ko

ashwooddream

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2011
Doc's Request.
12-13-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-13-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
12-13-2011
Med's Done....
07-22-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-13-2011
VISA ISSUED...
3-21-2012
LANDED..........
4-07-2012
crisetphil said:
yes its hubby's email... just for today it was the response from him when he emailed last april or may ba yon.. kasi nag change address si hubby sa address ko kasi mali then na send niya sa enquiry then nag reply agad sila na mali ang site or email contact sa ecas ang pag send nya..last wedeneday and he got reply friday last week.. now ito ang email na receievd nya... labo labo na tagalog ko
hi crisetphil, good news yan, ganyan din nakuha ko nung nagsubmit ako ng FBI clearance ko. After a week visa na. Tingin ko standard response nila yan eh.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
ashwooddream said:
hi crisetphil, good news yan, ganyan din nakuha ko nung nagsubmit ako ng FBI clearance ko. After a week visa na. Tingin ko standard response nila yan eh.

Ay ako di naka received ng ganun ibig sabihin matatagalan pako mabigyan ng visa . :( :( :(

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Faith45 said:
PLS HELP!

I got my PPR today. CEM is asking for NSO marriage certificate and Advisory on Marriage as additional docs.
I didn't get married in the Philippines but in Toronto last November. I had a previous marriage but annulled in 2009. When i requested for advisory on marriage early this year, it turned out that my annotation on marriage is still in process so it reflected the same AOM. What docs will I submit to CEM if it's still in process with NSO?
I plan to submit my previous NSO marriage certificate with my current Canadian Marriage certificate authenticated by Philippine Embassy in Toronto. Would that be all right? As for my AOM, would it suffice if I
re-submit an affidavit stating that annotation of my previous marriage is still in process with NSO?

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
sis, ask ka ng advice sa lawyer dito sa Philippines , kasi it looks like you haven`t finished the other requisites para maannotate ang marriage contract of your previous marriage. ~the mere fact of filing the petition, or the grant thereof without complying with all the requisites, is not a reason for contracting a subsequent marriage~huwag naman sana.

I hope you`re done with the registration of your Court Decree of Annulment since 2009 pa pala nafinalize ang annulment. Ask your Local Civil Registrar (the place where your marriage certificate was registered) sila ang magbibigay nong certified true copy of your marriage contract with annotation and then they will endorse this to NSO by mail baka kasi di na endorse. If they did endorse it to NSO and the annotated marriage certificate is already converted and loaded in the Civil Registry System (CRS) database, the resulting AOM will have the appropriate remark depending on the court decision as follows:
• With Annulment of Marriage
• With Declaration of Absolute Nullity of Marriage
• With Legal Separation
• With Foreign Decree of Divorce
• With Declaration of Presumptive Death

By the way sis ito ang requirements of NSO:
Court Decree of Annulment of Marriage:
(1) Certified True Copy of the Court Decree of Annulment
(2) Certified True Copy of the Certificate of Finality (certification issued by the court that gave the decision)
(3) Certified True Copy of the Certificate of Registration of the Court Decree (issued by the local civil registrar of the place where the court decree of annulment was registered)
(4) Certified True Copy of the Annotated Marriage Certificate (issued by the Local civil registrar of the place where your marriage certificate was registered)

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ashwooddream said:
talaga ash.. hope sana feeling ko yesterday naghold na sila sa papers ko...pero it took 3 months talaga bago may update ganito sa akin unlike sayo pag submit sa fbi 1 week agad update na sila.. maybe related na rin sa country kasi strikto din ang usa pero strikto din naman ang sweden police....hope may balita na ako kasi feeling ko parang nag wait sila sa medical expiration before nila kunin ang file actually they request the police but we not gave it intead we gave the old passport.kasi pina chooose nila kami if u feel ur not exceed to 6 months torist dont submit the police intead the old pasport.. eh feel namin di naman yon 6 month kasi umuwi na ako sa pinas...baka yon ang reason sa delay....................uncertain identity naman police ko.....hope positive lng sana walang additional documents again.....

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
crisetphil said:
talaga ash.. hope sana feeling ko yesterday naghold na sila sa papers ko...pero it took 3 months talaga bago may update ganito sa akin unlike sayo pag submit sa fbi 1 week agad update na sila.. maybe related na rin sa country kasi strikto din ang usa pero strikto din naman ang sweden police....hope may balita na ako kasi feeling ko parang nag wait sila sa medical expiration before nila kunin ang file actually they request the police but we not gave it intead we gave the old passport.kasi pina chooose nila kami if u feel ur not exceed to 6 months torist dont submit the police intead the old pasport.. eh feel namin di naman yon 6 month kasi umuwi na ako sa pinas...baka yon ang reason sa delay....................uncertain identity naman police ko.....hope positive lng sana walang additional documents again.....
Girl i am happy for you...!sure visa ka na peks man hahha naunsa man ka oi klaro ana nga sure ka na magoul pa jud..di na uso magoul karon basta nakadawat ug sulat lo...

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
kessa said:
Girl i am happy for you...!sure visa ka na peks man hahha naunsa man ka oi klaro ana nga sure ka na magoul pa jud..di na uso magoul karon basta nakadawat ug sulat lo...

hi kessa.. yes hope its gud lng...its not visa yet lol.. at least i knew that its on queu for review eventhough my ecas still apllication receievd..but i really dont know what will happne w8ting is really killing slowly.. i said to hubby just live in here/visit me again with im tired of w8ting im lonely :p(ngano ni enter hahaha)...yon pag open nya sa email last night ito nakita nya...feel ko bfd nila ako kasi aug. 9 pa medical...ayaw ko muna umasa masyado unless my visa na talaga/letter ba...(im open what decision it will be)....relax kana tapos na worktmrw naman ulit ka mag work...gud eve...

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
crisetphil said:
hi kessa.. yes hope its gud lng...its not visa yet lol.. at least i knew that its on queu for review eventhough my ecas still apllication receievd..but i really dont know what will happne w8ting is really killing slowly.. i said to hubby just live in here/visit me again with im tired of w8ting im lonely :p(ngano ni enter hahaha)...yon pag open nya sa email last night ito nakita nya...feel ko bfd nila ako kasi aug. 9 pa medical...ayaw ko muna umasa masyado unless my visa na talaga/letter ba...(im open what decision it will be)....relax kana tapos na worktmrw naman ulit ka mag work...gud eve...
Hahahah joker ang ( ngano ni enter hahah) yeah u are right panindigan mo girl... Before aug 9 girl may visa ka na hahaha sure