Aug 1, 2017
Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2018
I came along with my wife to Canada recently. I came here on a 3 year closed work permit on intra company transfer.My spouse has a visitor visa (V1) for the same duration.

Just curious to know that when my spouse applying for Visitor V1 visa she did filled up the employment status as "NOT WORKING" (even though she had previous work experience). Is there way to correct the Employment status from NOT WORKING with proper WORKING experience details She already landed here in Canada. We now thought of thinking about applying for Canada PR but we both of them gonna try to see if one of them get good score in IELTS. please advise...

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I came along with my wife to Canada recently. I came here on a 3 year closed work permit on intra company transfer.My spouse has a visitor visa (V1) for the same duration.

Just curious to know that when my spouse applying for Visitor V1 visa she did filled up the employment status as "NOT WORKING" (even though she had previous work experience). Is there way to correct the Employment status from NOT WORKING with proper WORKING experience details She already landed here in Canada. We now thought of thinking about applying for Canada PR but we both of them gonna try to see if one of them get good score in IELTS. please advise...
I'm confused...if your wife is with you in Canada on a Visitor's Visa, I don't think she's authorized to work...so why would you update her employment status to 'WORKING' if she's not currently working (per her current visitor's visa status)?