+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
In twitter some one claiming that authorized representative portal it has got fixed and they are charging more for each profile . Is this true ?

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
I got the same response back now that it will be updated in 24 hrs
Did you try after 24 hours? Any luck? You received this email second time right? Like you raised a technical issue webform on Friday and received same response for that right?
I raised a webform on Saturday, yet to get any response/update after that. Just one more day to go and then the draw would happen :/ :(

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Im getting irrelevant responses now . So far raised 6 issues nothing helped.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
Any useful response from IRCC? Have anyone get any update? For me the issue is still in place and I have only received useless responses like wait until we respond due to high volume of inquiries. I think they draw without fixing the issue :(

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
It's been 20 days and still, there is no official statement from IRCC wrt glitches in their system. All you can do is - raise technical concerns and there is no output.

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
We have to do sth. At least, we can complain to Sean Fraser's Twitter or IRRC. It might be helpful. I reported 7 technical issues and complained a lot........

Reactions: rachitjain03

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Question here is “is any anyone who is getting points for spouse Canadian work exp “ or recently became eligible for work exp points and got is added by the system ? CRS calculator on IRCC website is still adding those points .

If it’s generic problem I hope it will be fixed. But if it’s problem with certain number of profiles only I am skeptical.