+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
My actual score is 493, but due to this issue I’m losing 7 points. Should have received my ITA on Nov 23 draw but still waiting for this issue to be resolved, from what I can anticipate from the previous draw, the next draws would keep happening irrespective of resolving this issue :/ :(

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
My actual score is 493, but due to this issue I’m losing 7 points. Should have received my ITA on Nov 23 draw but still waiting for this issue to be resolved, from what I can anticipate from the previous draw, the next draws would keep happening irrespective of resolving this issue :/ :(
Exactly same issue for me

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
Same issue :(
Can we do anything so that they have to be responsive for their mistakes? Seemingly they don't care about this issue.

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
No updates yet . I am wondering if anyone is getting the spouse Canadian work experience points or they are not reflecting for any candidates in the pool . I am thinking if issue happened only for the existing candidates in the pool and not for any new candidate who becomes eligible for spouse Canadian work experience after NOC code update .

Janvuverma

Mar 11, 2022
I talked with one immigration consultant today and she told me that it's fixed for their paid portals. they have already fixed their client's profile. but she'll charge $2500 for creating new profile and filing for PR application after receiving ITA.

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Read the similar post on Twitter which says for registered APR Portals it’s working. This is clearly cheating if true.

May 31, 2020
My spouse's information was missing after I updated the NOC to TEER. Our score was 491 before the NOC update. After the NOC update, my profile was treated as a single applicant (also 491) because they removed my spouse's information. Then I received an ITA on Nov 23. I tried to add back my spouse's information in the PR application, but the 5 points for his Canadian Experience score were gone, so the score preview is only showing 486 now. I don't know if I should decline this invitation or wait until the system is fixed.