Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Nov.15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very soonest
Hi... My husband and i just got married May 20, 2016. When we finally received our copy of the marriage certificate I noticed an error on the citizenship of my husband and my mother in law. They encoded FILIPINo instead of CANADIAN and ung name ng mother inlaw ko kulang ung first name nya kasi 2 dapat ung names nya.. Nag apply na kami ng petition for the error pero ung process matagal.. Kea ndi pa kami makapagstart na magapply.. Ask ko po sana what if mag pagawa kami ng sworn affidavit explaining the descripancies tatangapin po kea nila un CIC? Thank you po

leah_ust

Sep 7, 2019
Hi... My husband and i just got married May 20, 2016. When we finally received our copy of the marriage certificate I noticed an error on the citizenship of my husband and my mother in law. They encoded FILIPINo instead of CANADIAN and ung name ng mother inlaw ko kulang ung first name nya kasi 2 dapat ung names nya.. Nag apply na kami ng petition for the error pero ung process matagal.. Kea ndi pa kami makapagstart na magapply.. Ask ko po sana what if mag pagawa kami ng sworn affidavit explaining the descripancies tatangapin po kea nila un CIC? Thank you po
Hi! I just would like to ask if the error has been fixed already? Because I have the same situation as yours. Thanks!