+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
hey i just saw your timeline since you have applied, it says medical reports request june 28th and by 30th you had already uploaded, did you had to do these medical tests by a doctor the Canadian embassy recommends or you choose yourself where to do it? and another question do they give any time deadline when to upload the medical reports i had read they give almost 30days to do so: and the interview, is it for every case or only on certain case? can i also ask you from which country you are applying?
thank you so much
Never choose your own. Always use the one the Canadian embassy recommends. Which visa office are you ? Yes, they give you 30 days to complete your medical. I was lucky when I called three of the doc offices,one was able to see me on the 30th hence my fast date. Im applying from Kingston , Jamaica so the Kingston visa office in recent times started to interview all applicants. For some it's just formality though. Yes, it depends on your visa office, I guess not all conduct interviews.

Dirav

Sep 21, 2017
Hi,

How long will it take to schedule an interview. Officer who reviewed my application requested for an interview on Aug 02. Still now no emails for interview. Can anyone tell me how much time will it to take to receive an interview email.

We have applied for our application on Dec 28 2016. My Husband is in Canada and I'm in India.

Thanks,
Dirav

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

How long will it take to schedule an interview. Officer who reviewed my application requested for an interview on Aug 02. Still now no emails for interview. Can anyone tell me how much time will it to take to receive an interview email.

We have applied for our application on Dec 28 2016. My Husband is in Canada and I'm in India.

Thanks,
Dirav
It all depends on your visa office. I have been waiting three months for my interview . Please contact the officer to find out what's causing the hold up.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi all,
I have a question regarding Travel History form. In form cic mentioned write down length of your trip which you taken outside your county of residency or nationality . My question is suppose we travel for 105 days so , what we have to write? 105 days or 3 months 15 days???

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi all,
I have a question regarding Travel History form. In form cic mentioned write down length of your trip which you taken outside your county of residency or nationality . My question is suppose we travel for 105 days so , what we have to write? 105 days or 3 months 15 days???
I like to know this one too...can anyone please answer this

jvas

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
18.12.2014(PER)
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line ECAS : 28.02.2015( Processing started on 27.02.2015)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.03.2015 ( 3rd line update:24.03.2015 medicals received)
Interview........
waived probably
Passport Req..
very soon ( DM 06.05.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
very very soon
LANDED..........
Sooner than my thoughts
YOU HAD APPLIED inland or outland?
Outland. She is in India and I'm in Canada. Applied in MArch 2017. How much waiitng will be , after medicals and everything?

jvas

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
18.12.2014(PER)
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line ECAS : 28.02.2015( Processing started on 27.02.2015)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.03.2015 ( 3rd line update:24.03.2015 medicals received)
Interview........
waived probably
Passport Req..
very soon ( DM 06.05.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
very very soon
LANDED..........
Sooner than my thoughts
Hi all,
From and to date. put duration in days

Reactions: Aries69

shmz8

Sep 18, 2017
Never choose your own. Always use the one the Canadian embassy recommends. Which visa office are you ? Yes, they give you 30 days to complete your medical. I was lucky when I called three of the doc offices,one was able to see me on the 30th hence my fast date. Im applying from Kingston , Jamaica so the Kingston visa office in recent times started to interview all applicants. For some it's just formality though. Yes, it depends on your visa office, I guess not all conduct interviews.
so basically medical reports are requested within a month since you send the application. what is PCC?and regarding schedule A , do you recommend to fill it up before and when they ask it to upload its easy to quickly upload it. my visa office would be Rome-Italy as i m in italy. we are still debating if to proceed inland or outland, inland has one disadvantage which is you can't leave the country and the process is very long while outland apparently should be faster less then 9 months.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
so basically medical reports are requested within a month since you send the application. what is PCC?and regarding schedule A , do you recommend to fill it up before and when they ask it to upload its easy to quickly upload it. my visa office would be Rome-Italy as i m in italy. we are still debating if to proceed inland or outland, inland has one disadvantage which is you can't leave the country and the process is very long while outland apparently should be faster less then 9 months.
My medical report was requested approximately 7 weeks after I sent in my application (submitted sponsorship application May 4, 2017 and medical was requested June 28). They will request the Schedule A and PCC before they do the medical though. PCC is Police Certificate. I couldn't agree more (yes yes yes), fill out the Schedule A form and have it ready for when they asked for it. That is what I did. Once I submitted my application, I filled out the Schedule A and requested my PCC from the local agency and had them ready for when they asked. I was told inland takes long and outland is by far a shorter time.

Reactions: shmz8

bakshim

May 7, 2012
Hi everyone..i am going to sponsor my spouse which i married last month. I am going through a consumer proposal from BDO canada from last 1 year. My last year's tax i paid was around 15000 CAD. Right now my credit score is not that good and i am self employed at the moment. Now my concern is that can i still apply for my wife spouse visa. I am very scared of the reason that will it be approved. Please help me out. It will be really appreciated.
Thanks

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Quebec Applicant/Sponsor Please Advise:-

I am Canadian citizen and staying with my spouse since I got married in 2015 in United Arab Emirates. I am going to apply for CSQ. Below are my question please advise.
Please Note That its our first marriage and we dint have any kids.

In undertaking Form A-0546-GA question 1.2 Home Address( Enclose proof of your address in Quebec , If you are living outside Quebec you must include form A-539-A)

My question is which address I have to write in reply of Q no. 1.2 . My home address when I was in Quebec or my Current address of United Arab Emirates. ???

In Section 2 of From A-546-GA Information about your spouse( Where Applicable)

We need to fill this part or no??? (Because we dint have any co signatory)

In Section 5 I am domiciled in Quebec Yes or No. Which one I have to select???

Also please advise in Form A-1520-BA their is no Form available in French but still they mentioned on English version we have to filled out this form in french . Please advise we will fill only English version of this Form ???

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
how long does it take to get a interview date?
wife has been waiting since july for interview date.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
how long does it take to get a interview date?
wife has been waiting since july for interview date.
It depends on the visa office and the number of applicants which applied. My visa office (Kingston) take approximately 3-4 months to issue an interview date after the file was transferred to them from CIC.

joy0713

Feb 18, 2017
hi all
sorry to bother, but i posted this case sa ibang topic. i was just thinking na this is the appropriate thread for my concern. im hoping for some advices.

"Hi all..

bago lang po ako dito, pero mtagal na kong follower.. i hope you wont mind reading my concern..actually dissapointed na po kase ako sa case namin ng asawa ko.. pag nakikita ko po yung timeline ng karamihan naiingit ako.. until now yung status namin "in proces" parin.. nawawalan na nga po kami ng pag asa eh..

Ganito po kase yung sitwasyon namin, sa Pilipinas pa lang po we've together since college, after graduation both of us got our first jobs and decided to live together, sa isang apartment kasama ng mga friends namin. it was july 2007. We thought its for my convinience kase sa probinsya ko nakatira and sabi nya for him to be independent he decided to move in.

Sept 2008 his family migrated to canada as permanent residents at kasama sya, malungkot that we have to sacrifice a lot kase mas maganda yung opportunities for him don and for us.

May 2009 he went home para pakasalan ako, after we got married bumalik sya sa Canada (June 1 09) coz he has a lot of commitments don and we were able to submit our sponsorship application. We are planning to start our own family sana don thats why i was so happy looking forward to it..i thought sa wakas magkakasama na kame ulet. but we didnt expect things would get worst. :'(

September 2009 we submitted the application
October 2009 It got approved by CPC-m
November 2009 Manila Started Processing and Requested for my Passport and other docs
December 2009 Passport sent
Jan-Apr- no news
May 2010 an immigration officer called and asked some questions
June 2010 i received a letter of refusal kase dw i was not declared by my husband as a common-law partner on his application and when he arrived. they ask for some evidences and stuffs and my husband sent them a letter of explanation
at present wla pa ring news, i tried to follow it up sa case Enquiry pero they said its still under the normal processing time.

my concern is its almost a year since it was processed, pero hanggang ngayon wla pa din news. nakakatawa na nakakainis. here's the catch, they didnt issue me a visa last june kase i was not declared daw as a "common-law partner" because we lived together and was not examined during the time of their application, where in fact i am being sponsored as his wife and we applied after getting legally married, kaya nga sya umuwi e para madeclare na nya ko as his spouse, and besides hindi nga namin alam na common law relationship na pala yung set-up namin bago sya umalis eh. kung alam lang namin edi sana common-law application na lang ginawa namin.. it was a very honest mistake. di daw ako nadeclare nung nagapply family nya, for pete's sake, that was five years before we met, highschool pa lang kame non. di din daw ako dineclare nung pagdating nila, how can he? he was initially declared by his parents as their dependent its how their application states and even if he wanted the status only says single or married. we are not married yet nung dumating sila don. its totally absurd. We were able to explain this through a letter and the fact that i was already declared as his wife sa Canadian government. I just dont understand why they dwell on the past. i am the Wife. We applied after being legally married. Why cant a wife whose been married for a year and in a relationship for almost 4years with the same guy from college be with his now Husband?
bakit ang tagal? we are not getting any younger and still we cant decide what to do next eh. like my husband is planning to get home and be with me na, eh pano kung biglang approve? its fine with me to wait for quite a while kung alam kong in the end iaapprove ako. pero kung idedeny naman nila dahil sa napaka absurd na grounds, wag na nila kong pagintayin.. kase it seems that iam waiting for nothing.. it kills me.. and the immigration has torn those dreams my husband and i built. whats the sense of their objective of FAMILY REUNIFICATION if a wife cant be reunited with her husband and cant start having kids? ive had a lot of sleepless and tearful nights thinking what would happen.. still im happy kase my husband and i are both tough to try and let another day pass that we are apart.

sorry super haba.. i just could not holdback :-[

Goodluck sa iba and i hope things as absurd as this case wont happen to you guys.. its as if they are killing your dreams of giving future family a decent life and spending the rest of your days with the man you love. :'( "

hello i want to hear from you about your post here in canada forum