+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hello Everyone.

Can anybody help me by sending me the complete forms and applications for spousal sponsorship please?
Here is my email address yalda.sear@gmail.com. I have some forms but the file is not complete. This would be much appreciated if someone helped me with these files.

Thanks a lot

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Mithra31 said:
Can anybody help me by sending me the complete forms and applications for spousal sponsorship please?
Here is my email address yalda.sear@gmail.com. I have some forms but the file is not complete. This would be much appreciated if someone helped me with these files.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Reactions: Mithra31

Alisharide

Feb 24, 2017
I got married with my ex wife sister 2 yrs ago. I am sponsor and Canadian Citizen. I left canada 9 months ago and staying with my wife in Bangladesh. She got called for an interview next week in Bangladesh. I will go with her. Please help me by giving some advice. Thank you

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Alisharide said:
I got married with my ex wife sister 2 yrs ago. I am sponsor and Canadian Citizen. I left canada 9 months ago and staying with my wife in Bangladesh. She got called for an interview next week in Bangladesh. I will go with her. Please help me by giving some advice. Thank you
There is tons of information on this forum about interviews. Try looking through the New Delhi thread.

I can say, though, if your ex-wife is now in Canada, and now you are trying to sponsor her sister, they are going to give you a hard time. That's a massive red-flag for immigration fraud. Hopefully you have a very legit story and evidence.

Feb 15, 2017
Hi! Newbie here.. Applied for spousal sponsorship for Outland and is currently in the Philippines. Submitted application last January 2017 and CIC gave me instructions to proceed with the medical. I believe this is still a long process but was just wondering about the length of process.

;)May good and inspiring thought come to you every time you need them the most and may all bad and depressing ones go away and never turn up anymore! Think positively and good luck! ;)

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,

We are confused to apply through which Office, My husband has residence visa for UAE and the company has closed, and Visa cancellation will be done in few weeks, Now we have two option, To hold our visa cancellation and apply through Abu dhabi Office, and the 2nd option is to wind up everything from UAE and settle back to Pakistan and apply through our Home country (Pakistan).Which option is best for us? To apply through Canada office in Abu dhabi or to apply through Canada office in Islamabad. Processing time is same for both offices (12 Months) I am Canadian National and living with my husband since the day of Marriage.

Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Naina888 said:
We are confused to apply through which Office, My husband has residence visa for UAE and the company has closed, and Visa cancellation will be done in few weeks, Now we have two option, To hold our visa cancellation and apply through Abu dhabi Office, and the 2nd option is to wind up everything from UAE and settle back to Pakistan and apply through our Home country (Pakistan).Which option is best for us? To apply through Canada office in Abu dhabi or to apply through Canada office in Islamabad. Processing time is same for both offices (12 Months) I am Canadian National and living with my husband since the day of Marriage.
Regardless of where your husband is, the app will most likely be sent to London anyways. IRCC pretty much always chooses the VO of nationality.

mrs.paranoid02

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-16
Doc's Request.
No additional documents
AOR Received.
04-11-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-05-16
Passport Req..
15-05-16 DM on ECAS- 13-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017
LANDED..........
Soooooon :)
We applied for spouse sponsorship under family class. Our application is in process and waiting for passport request, my husband got terminated from his job and planning to take a rest for 2 months. though he already got approved as sponsor, is it going to affect our application?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
mrs.paranoid02 said:
We applied for spouse sponsorship under family class. Our application is in process and waiting for passport request, my husband got terminated from his job and planning to take a rest for 2 months. though he already got approved as sponsor, is it going to affect our application?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-sponsorship-please-help-t476748.0.html;msg5806700#msg5806700

zer09

Mar 27, 2016
Hi guys, I'm from the philippines, already have my Visa(immigrant/spousal sponsorship) do I need to attend the Commission on Filipino Overseas seminar?? is this required?Cause there's no instruction coming from Manila Immigration office regarding this, I was about to fly tomorrow to Canada and I just heard this today. Help please. thank you!

zer09

Mar 27, 2016
Hi guys, I'm from the philippines, already have my Visa(immigrant/spousal sponsorship) do I need to attend the Commission on Filipino Overseas seminar?? is this required?Cause there's no instruction coming from Manila Immigration office regarding this, I was about to fly tomorrow to Canada and I just heard this today. Help please. thank you!

mrs.paranoid02

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-16
Doc's Request.
No additional documents
AOR Received.
04-11-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-05-16
Passport Req..
15-05-16 DM on ECAS- 13-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017
LANDED..........
Soooooon :)
one thing that bothers me. I was reading blogs and articles on some websites. It says that if my sponsor got his PR thru sponsorship as well, he has to wait 5 years before he can sponsor me as his wife. Does it still apply?