Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
vallabha147 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am a new PR holder (21st Jan'16) in Ontario, Canada. I am back in India (3rd June'16) for marriage and will go back on 22nd Aug'16.

As I am in India right now, I left my job and I am going to study as soon as I will land in Canada. During my stay in Canada I had a job for 4 months.

I am planning to submit the file at Mississauga. (My spouse stays in India)

My question is when shall I put my file? Shall I put it after I get a part time job during studies?

Thanks and Regards
As a PR, you have to be in Canada to sponsor your spouse, so you will have to wait to submit the application until you return.

vallabha147

May 24, 2014
London, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016, AOR 2 - 13th December 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Yes to submit passport
LANDED..........
Already landed on Visiting Visa
Decoy24601 said:
As a PR, you have to be in Canada to sponsor your spouse, so you will have to wait to submit the application until you return.
Yes, you are right, I will submit once I will be in Canada. I am worried about my job because initially I won't have the job, shall I wait until I get a job?

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
vallabha147 said:
Yes, you are right, I will submit once I will be in Canada. I am worried about my job because initially I won't have the job, shall I wait until I get a job?
There isn't an income requirement for spousal sponsorship, so you don't have to wait until you have a job. However, it's a good idea to mention how you plan to provide for your spouse if you don't have a job. This is where you can say you're looking for a job and could also include job applications/offers if you want.

sheisoptimistic

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
29-APR-2016 / AIP 14-JUL-2016
File Transfer...
05-JUL-2016
Med's Request
14-JUL-2016
Med's Done....
27-JUL-2016
Interview........
Etobicoke
Passport Req..
17-JUN-2016
has anyone had experience or have seen someone who left out a dependant child on their
application because they didn't think they were the father, and sent their application in
only to have a letter sent to them stating their additional family form was incomplete? ..
I don't know how to approach this situation.
Do I add the child and explain ..

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
sheisoptimistic said:
has anyone had experience or have seen someone who left out a dependant child on their
application because they didn't think they were the father, and sent their application in
only to have a letter sent to them stating their additional family form was incomplete? ..
Add the child and explain. It doesn't matter if you didn't think you were the father if you're the one listed on that child's birth certificate (unless you get a DNA test stating otherwise). Not including that child is considered misrepresentation.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
sheisoptimistic said:
Unless you or someone else informed CIC of the existence of this child, they wouldn't know. Most likely, there was just a mistake on the form, a space left blank or something like that.

From your previous posts, your spouse has been living here for many years. Is this potential child Canadian?

Regardless of what is happening with the app, you guys need to sort out the paternity of this child.

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
hi all..i am new to this forum...need some help...
i had my spouse interview at chc new delhi on 5th march 2016 and after the interview visa officer said that i am allowing you to go to canada as she was very much satisfied and asked me to go for a remedical as previous one was expired and she sent me the email for remedical request straight away... i did my remedicals on the 9th march and medicals reached chc on the 16th march as informed to me by the physicians office...... i am still waiting for my ppr :( ??? .....does anyone know how much time they take for ppr after remedicals and spouse interview...its been almost 3 months since my remedical reached the chc new delhi....pls reply

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
canadavisaclient said:
hi all..i am new to this forum...need some help...
i had my spouse interview at chc new delhi on 5th march 2016 and after the interview visa officer said that i am allowing you to go to canada as she was very much satisfied and asked me to go for a remedical as previous one was expired and she sent me the email for remedical request straight away... i did my remedicals on the 9th march and medicals reached chc on the 16th march as informed to me by the physicians office...... i am still waiting for my ppr :( ??? .....does anyone know how much time they take for ppr after remedicals and spouse interview...its been almost 3 months since my remedical reached the chc new delhi....pls reply
First of all, congratulations for the interview going well.

I personally not sure whether or not your time is normal because I'm not familiar with your situation. I would suggest posting in one of the New Delhi threads: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-ndvo-2016-spousal-sponsorship-outside-canada-t390498.1500.html. More people there will be familiar with your situation.

Edit: Never mind, it appears you did post in that thread ;D

sheisoptimistic

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05-JUL-2016
Med's Request
14-JUL-2016
Med's Done....
27-JUL-2016
Interview........
Etobicoke
Passport Req..
17-JUN-2016
canuck_in_uk said:
Unless you or someone else informed CIC of the existence of this child, they wouldn't know. Most likely, there was just a mistake on the form, a space left blank or something like that.

From your previous posts, your spouse has been living here for many years. Is this potential child Canadian?

Regardless of what is happening with the app, you guys need to sort out the paternity of this child.
the CIC representative told me if his name is on a birth certificate he's legally considered the father
but he doesn't know that seeing as he never signed one and they are done online now.
but the child is Canadian born , and there has been no cooperation from the mother for a paternity test
so we won't be able to find this out.

sheisoptimistic

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05-JUL-2016
Med's Request
14-JUL-2016
Med's Done....
27-JUL-2016
Interview........
Etobicoke
Passport Req..
17-JUN-2016
Decoy24601 said:
Add the child and explain. It doesn't matter if you didn't think you were the father if you're the one listed on that child's birth certificate (unless you get a DNA test stating otherwise). Not including that child is considered misrepresentation.
thank you I will add and explain since everything on the form was correct and no info about his mothe,r father, or siblings was missing.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
mia_79 said:
Hi guys,

I need some support in terms of our situation..
We got a refusal today, stating that my spouse didn't show up for an interview that was scheduled for march 10th..
Based on this, our case was refused.
Weird thing is, we did not receive any notice, by mail, e-mail, phone nothing, we check the post office, e-mail 10 times and we didn't find any communication from the embassy in Warsaw.
We are replying to the e-mail from the embassy stating our situation.
Do you think it will solve anything?
Do we need to appeal?
This is crazy.. such a silly thing.. :(
Your support is much appreciated.

Thanks
Hi Mia,

you must write them email explaining the situation and request for another interview date and also go to MP to request for new interview date on your case.
I have seen another case where the applicant missed the email and didn't send the passport within time period and got refusal letter. They write to the visa office that they never received an email with expalination. Visa office opened their case again and sent them new email. Right now this couple is living in Manitoba.

I hope this will help.

mia_79

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Warsaw - PL / Oshawa - CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016 (missed); request by phone on 21-06-2016
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
Prior to submission
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
Tickets bought for: 12-09-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Mia,

you must write them email explaining the situation and request for another interview date and also go to MP to request for new interview date on your case.
I have seen another case where the applicant missed the email and didn't send the passport within time period and got refusal letter. They write to the visa office that they never received an email with expalination. Visa office opened their case again and sent them new email. Right now this couple is living in Manitoba.

I hope this will help.
Thanks rammy i'm on it, cross your fingers :s

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
sheisoptimistic said:
the CIC representative told me if his name is on a birth certificate he's legally considered the father
but he doesn't know that seeing as he never signed one and they are done online now.
but the child is Canadian born , and there has been no cooperation from the mother for a paternity test
You need to go to court to compel a paternity test.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
sheisoptimistic said:
If the child is Canadian, you could add him to the form. You don't have to get a medical for him. If you 100% want to leave him off the list then yes, a paternity test is the only way.

I think it's better just to have that done now so she(the mother) can't cause problems later. But if it turns out to be his child then he'd need to put him on the form.