Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Hi all,

sorry to repeat the question but I still need help with handling the E-Receipt we received after paying for our application.

My husband made the payment and he's the sponsor. Do we have to fill out this form that we received as a receipts? It asks for Client's date of birth, ID and address. Who's the client here? Is it the payer or is it the principal applicant? Or do we just send it blank to CIC?

I would appreciate any reply

Thanks a lot

ymserver

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
12-08-2015 (HK Police cert)
AOR Received.
05-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-2015 (SA); 30-03-2015 (AOR2);
Med's Request
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 (re-med)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
02-11-2015 (DM2), no PPR
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 (COPR)
still said:
Hi all,

sorry to repeat the question but I still need help with handling the E-Receipt we received after paying for our application.

My husband made the payment and he's the sponsor. Do we have to fill out this form that we received as a receipts? It asks for Client's date of birth, ID and address. Who's the client here? Is it the payer or is it the principal applicant? Or do we just send it blank to CIC?

I would appreciate any reply

Thanks a lot
Do not send it blank to CIC! You have to fill it. Fill applicant's info as I did.

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
could somebody help to understand the process, please: we won ADR and the file has being process in Ottawa ,now the E-cas has changed to DM since 24February, do they send the file to visa office of sponsored spouse country? or how does it work? i'm getting worry because 3 weeks passed and we herd nothing ((

sol79

Mar 14, 2015
hi every one. below is my timeline

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Manila
App. Filed.......: 07-11-2014
AOR Received.: 30-01-2015
File Transfer...: 13-02-2015 (SA)
Med's Done....: 01-09-2014

What will be the next step? Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is not yet paid, maybe it is the reason why still no PPR is request by CEM? Please advice me. thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
still said:
It really doesn't matter. Put yours or your husband's info. Leave the Client ID blank.

milenka said:
could somebody help to understand the process, please: we won ADR and the file has being process in Ottawa ,now the E-cas has changed to DM since 24February, do they send the file to visa office of sponsored spouse country? or how does it work? i'm getting worry because 3 weeks passed and we herd nothing ((
I suggest you post in the appeals thread.http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.4740.html

sol79 said:
What will be the next step? Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is not yet paid, maybe it is the reason why still no PPR is request by CEM? Please advice me. thanks
You should have paid the RPRF upfront to avoid any possible delays. Post your query on the Manila thread, you are likely to get a more accurate answer. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-family-class-timeline-manila-visa-office-philippines-t40680.62085.html

still

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
canuck_in_uk said:
It really doesn't matter. Put yours or your husband's info. Leave the Client ID blank.
Thanks a lot, canuck_in_uk and ymserver! :)

DEDEDE

Mar 18, 2015
Morning everyone,

i must say that the moment i started my application this forum has been a great help.

i have a number of questions and i am really hoping to get answer to. am sure that these answer may have been ask before but its really hard to go through all the post and replies.

1. i have a TRV. when i apply i never declare my fiancee as family living in Canada. i figure this would have show a strong ties to Canada and my application may get refuse. i visited him thsi past december 2014 and we are now getting married next month. MY QUESTION IS THAT GIVEN THAT I HAD NOT STATE I HAVE A FAMILY IN CANADA WHEN I APPLY FOR TRV AND WHEN I APPLY FOR SPONSORSHIP I WILL NOT BE GETTING A NEW UCI- WILL THIS BE A RED FLAG FOR US?

2. I HAVE A DEPENDENT CHILD. HOWEVER THE SPOUSE QUESTIONNAIRE ASK IF EVER BEEN IN MARRIED OR COMMON-LAW RELATIONSHIP? AND ANY CHILDREN FROM THIS? COMMON-LAW IS LIVING TOGETHER FOR 12 MONTHS. THAT NEVER HAPPEN. HOW DO I ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

3. WE ARE HAVING A CIVIL WEDDING. DO I STILL ANSWER YES TO QUESTION 7 ON THE SPOUSE QUESTIONNAIRE.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
DEDEDE said:
Morning everyone,

i must say that the moment i started my application this forum has been a great help.

i have a number of questions and i am really hoping to get answer to. am sure that these answer may have been ask before but its really hard to go through all the post and replies.

1. i have a TRV. when i apply i never declare my fiancee as family living in Canada. i figure this would have show a strong ties to Canada and my application may get refuse. i visited him thsi past december 2014 and we are now getting married next month. MY QUESTION IS THAT GIVEN THAT I HAD NOT STATE I HAVE A FAMILY IN CANADA WHEN I APPLY FOR TRV AND WHEN I APPLY FOR SPONSORSHIP I WILL NOT BE GETTING A NEW UCI- WILL THIS BE A RED FLAG FOR US?

2. I HAVE A DEPENDENT CHILD. HOWEVER THE SPOUSE QUESTIONNAIRE ASK IF EVER BEEN IN MARRIED OR COMMON-LAW RELATIONSHIP? AND ANY CHILDREN FROM THIS? COMMON-LAW IS LIVING TOGETHER FOR 12 MONTHS. THAT NEVER HAPPEN. HOW DO I ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

3. WE ARE HAVING A CIVIL WEDDING. DO I STILL ANSWER YES TO QUESTION 7 ON THE SPOUSE QUESTIONNAIRE.
1. Are you and your fiancé common law? If not, the. When you answered this question on the TRV then it doesn't matter because he isn't your family yet. If you are common law, then that could create problems for your pr application as if u are common law, then you are family and therefore misrepresented yourself. So common law or not with your Fiance?

2. You will have to mention your child in the application so if this question is specifically asking if you were common law with this person and have a child than answer no. I'm not familiar with the particular question u are referencing though.

3. What is question 7 on the spousal questionnaire?

DEDEDE

Mar 18, 2015
we were never common-law at the time of my application for TRV.

the questions is refering to my dependent child father. we were never in common-law relationship.

question 7. on the spouse questionnaire states " were there formal ceremonies to recognize/ celebrate your relationship. e.g engagement ceremony, traditional/customary marriage etc..

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
How many months do spousal sponsorship take in all?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
DEDEDE said:
we were never common-law at the time of my application for TRV.

the questions is refering to my dependent child father. we were never in common-law relationship.

question 7. on the spouse questionnaire states " were there formal ceremonies to recognize/ celebrate your relationship. e.g engagement ceremony, traditional/customary marriage etc..
Ok than it won't be a problem with the TRV because your fiancé wasnt / isn't a member of your family until you're married or reach common law.

For the question about your child's father, I would answer no, but then on a separate sheet of paper explain that you guys weren't common but u have a child together. That way everything is out on the table and ey understand.

Yes, a civil ceremony is still considered a ceremony. Explain what u guys did at the city hall or whatever, and if u had a reception afterwards or even just went out for dinner afterwards with a couple close friends/ relatives, explain that too.

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
Lovergirl1215 said:
How many months do spousal sponsorship take in all?
Many, many more than you will be happy with.

To get a better answer, which would only be a guess due to many variables, you'd have to factor in the type of application and where it's being processed.

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014