Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Do you know what program you're taking. I do know some universities/colleges don't charge international tuition on their continuing education programs. It might also depend on the program. As far the fees, you will have to talk to the university directly. It will be their decision :/

You are correct about the six months.

You can also see if the university is Title 9 for USA financial aid. Some Canadian schools are (although they're usually the big schools like UofT).

Before you get too ripped apart by various plans, why don't you give the school a call. You can use different internet programs on your computer or smartphone to call free. Then you can ask for the international admissions advisor. Explain your situation and see what s/he has to say. It can't hurt to ask - especially if you have Sponsor Approval.

Just out of curiousity, what do you plan on taking?

KKRSTNA

Dec 17, 2012
amikety said:
Do you know what program you're taking. I do know some universities/colleges don't charge international tuition on their continuing education programs. It might also depend on the program. As far the fees, you will have to talk to the university directly. It will be their decision :/

You are correct about the six months.

You can also see if the university is Title 9 for USA financial aid. Some Canadian schools are (although they're usually the big schools like UofT).

Before you get too ripped apart by various plans, why don't you give the school a call. You can use different internet programs on your computer or smartphone to call free. Then you can ask for the international admissions advisor. Explain your situation and see what s/he has to say. It can't hurt to ask - especially if you have Sponsor Approval.

Just out of curiousity, what do you plan on taking?
I'm not entirely sure on which program I'll take. On their website; there's several six month programs that I could choose from. I have an interest in film production, and the school offers courses, but I'd have to pay the four grand per term, and an additional international fee.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
cempjwi said:
eCAS Status changed to Decision Made on April 22nd.
Congrats! For me that was about three days after they sent the COPR, so if that's the case you should be seeing it any day now.

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
cempjwi said:
eCAS Status changed to Decision Made on April 22nd.
Congrats brotha!

zmikers

Feb 26, 2012
So I just received a letter stating that I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and my wife's application has been forwarded to the visa office in Hong Kong. My wife just renewed her passport so her new passport number is different than that on her application. Should I just e-mail hong kong with the new passport photo copied? Is the UCI number on the top of my sponsorship approval the same account number as her visa application? Thanks in advance.

LiaJoi

Apr 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-March-2013
AOR Received.
16-April-2013
File Transfer...
23-April-2013 AOR From Visa Office 7-May-2013
Passport Req..
13-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-August-2013
LANDED..........
17-August-2013
Hello , Im applied outland , my ecas status for permanent resident said Medicals received, what does that mean? are the working onmy application already? I received the SA letter and they send they transferred my file to my VO, does that mean mi file is already on the visa office?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
zmikers said:
So I just received a letter stating that I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and my wife's application has been forwarded to the visa office in Hong Kong. My wife just renewed her passport so her new passport number is different than that on her application. Should I just e-mail hong kong with the new passport photo copied? Is the UCI number on the top of my sponsorship approval the same account number as her visa application? Thanks in advance.
The UCI number that you got on the Sponsor approval, is your (the sponsor) UCI#. Your wife will have her own UCI number, which you should get from an AOR from the embassy once they acknowledge receipt of the application there.

Yes, include a copy of your wife's new passport and give them the new passport number. You can reference the File Number that should also be quoted on your sponsor approval. The file number is the number on the application and this will be the same for your wife as well. File number begins with an F. Quote the file number (and your own UCI# if you wish) as well as your wife's details (name, date of birth) so it's easy for the visa office to match up the new passport copy with your file.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
does anybody know about the caips?
can we apply online?
does it the sponsored person to be signed?
does anybody know what is this & same like caips? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
plzzzz help us

zmikers

Feb 26, 2012
tink23 said:
The UCI number that you got on the Sponsor approval, is your (the sponsor) UCI#. Your wife will have her own UCI number, which you should get from an AOR from the embassy once they acknowledge receipt of the application there.

Yes, include a copy of your wife's new passport and give them the new passport number. You can reference the File Number that should also be quoted on your sponsor approval. The file number is the number on the application and this will be the same for your wife as well. File number begins with an F. Quote the file number (and your own UCI# if you wish) as well as your wife's details (name, date of birth) so it's easy for the visa office to match up the new passport copy with your file.
Brilliant! Cheers for the info. Should I wait until I get my wife's UCI number sent to me, or will just using the file number, wife's info and my (sponsor) UCI be sufficiant? I suppose there's no reason not to wait for my wife's UCI. Better safe than sorry!

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can i find some interview questions?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Kamar said:
Where can i find some interview questions?

go through this it'll helpful for you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-questions-t66270.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12122.0.html

nanediniz

Aug 2, 2012
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked to Oct 26th

Amalla

Sep 5, 2012
Hello,
The application was filed on November 5, 2012.
Sponsorship eval was approved on December 31, 2012
PPR on April 12th
Passport sent on April 23rd.
Thank you so much!

mrs_d said:
Hi amalla....

whats your timeline??? Are you landed or Canadian Citizen *by birth or natulized*?

I am trying to figure out the waiting period.

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Wife nekah case,
Application sent to chc islamabad in 8th january, my application status is medical result has been recieved, what does it mean? And still i didnt get anything from chc islmabad, i dont know what is going on? When will i hear from them? Plz help me out :(