Jul 17, 2023
So application for spousal inland PR submitted in March
AOR recieved May 3rd
Medical passed May 11th
Biometrics passed also
PRE-Arrival 8th June
Sponsor Eligibility Approve 30th June
PA Eligibility Approved 29th June (AIP)

Waiting on background And security checks I believe. Does anyone know what the next stage is after AIP?

Thanks and if you have any questions I will answer :)

Reactions: Moe1996

Moe1996

Apr 26, 2023
So application for spousal inland PR submitted in March
AOR recieved May 3rd
Medical passed May 11th
Biometrics passed also
PRE-Arrival 8th June
Sponsor Eligibility Approve 30th June
PA Eligibility Approved 29th June (AIP)

Waiting on background And security checks I believe. Does anyone know what the next stage is after AIP?

Thanks and if you have any questions I will answer :)
i been waiting for background check to finish for 4 months now it's still processing for some reason! submitted on the 29 of november

Ajeshola

Jul 17, 2023
Hello guys, I applied for submitted my spousal application on the 13th of May and got AOR on the 21st of June but since then no SA, BIL, or medicals. It's been almost a month after AOR and nothing. Is this normal? Thanks for your anticipated response(s)

Analyser

Jun 5, 2023
Hello guys, I applied for submitted my spousal application on the 13th of May and got AOR on the 21st of June but since then no SA, BIL, or medicals. It's been almost a month after AOR and nothing. Is this normal? Thanks for your anticipated response(s)
yes, it is

Reactions: Ajeshola

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
yes, it is
Depends are u inland or outland ? Inland sponsorships seem to be getting done quicker. Aor within first month and some applications complete within 8-12 weeks. You have remember every application is different. I already had my biometrics and medical done before hand. Hence why my processing time has been a bit quicker

Ajeshola

Jul 17, 2023
Depends are u inland or outland ? Inland sponsorships seem to be getting done quicker. Aor within first month and some applications complete within 8-12 weeks. You have remember every application is different. I already had my biometrics and medical done before hand. Hence why my processing time has been a bit quicker
I'm outland. Aor came in pretty fast, < 2 months. It's been quiet since then. I see others getting BIL and SA within a week of AOR. I'm a bit worried

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
I'm outland. Aor came in pretty fast, < 2 months. It's been quiet since then. I see others getting BIL and SA within a week of AOR. I'm a bit worried
Don't be worried outland has been taking longer recently although it says its quicker that inland... I believe that 80% of inland applications are quicker than outland. If they was a problem they'd tell ypu what it is. You may just been unlucky and applied at a time where an influx of outland applications were sent into the office. If you get what I'm saying.

Reactions: Charbk

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
We have been stuck on the Principal Applicant's Eligibility/Background for the last 3+ months. Following the May 26th announcement, we decided to file a Dual Intent TRV application on June 26th. It's been about 3 weeks with no news on the TRV.

It's just a matter of patience, at this point.

Outland (Online) - DIY
PA
: Iranian Citizen
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
VO: Ankara, Turkey

January 28, 2023 - Submitted
March 17, 2023 - AOR (UCI/App. #)
March 22, 2023 - Biometrics Req. (BIO)
March 23, 2023 - Medical Req. (MED)
March 23, 2023 - Sponsor Approval (SA)
March 23, 2023 - File sent to Ankara VO
March 23, 2023 - Sponsor Eligibility
April 3, 2023 - Medical completed (Tehran)
April 4, 2023 - Biometrics completed (Istanbul)
April 5, 2023 - Biometrics passed (GCKey)
April 6, 2023 - Medical passed (GCKey)
April 19, 2023 - Ghost Update (Tracker)
April 19, 2023 - Background ("In Progress" - GCKey)
May 26, 2023 - Ghost Update (Tracker)
May 26, 2023 - Background ("Not Applicable" - GCKey)

Temporary Resident Visa:

May 26, 2023 - IRCC Announcement
June 26, 2023 - Applied for TRV (Dual Intent)
I would follow up with IRCC and ask them why your eligibility is taking so long? Eligibility for principal applicant is about checking that your relationship is genuine and you're work experience is atleast satisfactory. So unless they is a problem with the genuineness of your application or they are having trouble confirming your work history. Inland applicants can attach they notice of assessment and you're taxes are filed with your partner. I'm not sure how its proved for outland like where you work and genuiness of relationship. Just a heads up I filed for an OWP after my aor in May and still haven't heard anything :/ so your TRV might take a while yet

Reactions: dmmarkazi

maulik@1896

Aug 19, 2018
I am having issue with my IMM0008 form. before if shows in progress even though I have filled all details and click on complete and return to main page.

and interestingly on last page about dependent it shows below thing. she is my wife and I am PR already. we do not have any kid. can someone please help us with this.

Dependants
You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
You must also include details on family members if you don’t know where they are (even those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t list them on your application, you will not be able to sponsor them later if your situation changes.
When prompted, you can add more family members by clicking “Add dependants.” You can also click “Delete” to remove any dependants. If you do not need to add family members, click “No.” Once you are finished, click “Complete and return to application” to save this form and return to the main application page.
information icon
If you want to add or remove a dependent from your application, you must remove them from your profile page

Rushabhp

Jun 14, 2023
Feb 02, 2023 Application submitted for Spousal PR Outland
Mar 20, 2023 AOR
Mar 28, 2023 Biometrics Request
Mar 29, 2023 Medical Request
Apr 17, 2023 Medical passed
Apr 19,2023 Background check in progress
Apr 19, 2023 Eligibility not started
Jul 14, 2023 Background check updated and completed on PR tracker
Jul 14, 2023 Eligibility Updated and Completed on PR tracker
Jul 15, 2023 Invitation to Pre-Arrival on Pr Tracker and GCKEY
Jul 17, 2023 Passport Request on GCKEY

Primary office CPC Mississauga
PA: INDIA

is it okay that once my wife (PA) gets the passport stamped and receives COPR by august 2023 but lands here in the month of December 2023?

I don't know within how much time she must enter Canada.

COPR expires on 16th April 2024 on PR Tracker

please help :)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
is it okay that once my wife (PA) gets the passport stamped and receives COPR by august 2023 but lands here in the month of December 2023?

COPR final validity is usually one year after date of medical, so that tracks.

And yes, your spouse can land any date before that. Obviously best not to leave it to the last day, just in case.

Reactions: Rushabhp

UKCitizen007

Jul 17, 2023
Feb 02, 2023 Application submitted for Spousal PR Outland
Mar 20, 2023 AOR
Mar 28, 2023 Biometrics Request
Mar 29, 2023 Medical Request
Apr 19,2023 Background check in progress
Apr 19, 2023 Eligibility not started
Jul 14, 2023 Background check updated and completed on PR tracker
Jul 14, 2023 Eligibility Updated and Completed on PR tracker
Jul 15, 2023 Invitation to Pre-Arrival on Pr Tracker and GCKEY
Jul 17, 2023 Passport Request on GCKEY

Primary office CPC Mississauga
PA: INDIA

please help :)
Wow your very lucky on how quick your application was processed and ye as long as she enters Canada before the COPR expires then ye. Probably better if she lands pretty soon after getting PR stamped in passport though. Why would you wait till December to come to Canada? If Canada is going to be her new home with you? Plus you as the sponsor are supporting and paying for her first 3 years in Canada. So quick she lands the quicker the process is to start and end