+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
hi i send my application for spouse visa last August 1 here in Philippines how do i know that they will received my application i keep on checking my documents but its stock in the same place for almost 3 days. Is there someone the same situation for me?. Thank you so much.

fm92

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, can anyone be so kind in share his/her experience with permanent residence thru family sponsorship?

As anyone else on this group, me and my husband are concerned about "WHAT'S NEXT?" , "HOW LONGER IS GONNA BE?" and sometimes, specially me, I get anxiety and negative thoughts about all this waiting.

I am mexican, married with a military canadian wonderful man, i have a kid of 6 yrs old, living in Quebec, due he is from Quebec. We applied for permanent residence thru FAMILY SPONSORSHIP INLAND.

I know everyone else's experiences are different, and also the pattern of documents required are not the same as everyone. But I would like to know more about this.

-we sent our package to Mississaga August 19th 2018.
-we received a letter of acknowledgement August 29th 2018, that they received our documents.
-later on October 4 2018, we received instructions for apply for the CSQ
-my son and me received our CSQ on October 23rd 2018
-November 9th 2018 i received instructions for me and my son going to do medical exams.
-December 7th 2018 i received the approval of my work permit.(expury date until December 2020)
-MARCH 25TH 2019 myhusband was approved for being a sponsor.

Since then , i haven't heard anything from them. My questions are:

How much longer? Isn't it around one year the process? Due on August 29th 2019 i will have one year of this process.

Within my package i didn't attach a criminal record due the cic page for my country specifications, didn't require them until i received an e-mail asking for them. Is August 2019 and i haven't heard anything :(

What's next?

Seriously, emotionally i am about to explode, i just want to remain with my family here. My son too. My husband and I want to have a baby but without a health insurance give birth plus check ups will be too expensive.

I hope someone can help me.
May God bless all of you

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hello, can anyone be so kind in share his/her experience with permanent residence thru family sponsorship?

As anyone else on this group, me and my husband are concerned about "WHAT'S NEXT?" , "HOW LONGER IS GONNA BE?" and sometimes, specially me, I get anxiety and negative thoughts about all this waiting.

I am mexican, married with a military canadian wonderful man, i have a kid of 6 yrs old, living in Quebec, due he is from Quebec. We applied for permanent residence thru FAMILY SPONSORSHIP INLAND.

I know everyone else's experiences are different, and also the pattern of documents required are not the same as everyone. But I would like to know more about this.

-we sent our package to Mississaga August 19th 2018.
-we received a letter of acknowledgement August 29th 2018, that they received our documents.
-later on October 4 2018, we received instructions for apply for the CSQ
-my son and me received our CSQ on October 23rd 2018
-November 9th 2018 i received instructions for me and my son going to do medical exams.
-December 7th 2018 i received the approval of my work permit.(expury date until December 2020)
-MARCH 25TH 2019 myhusband was approved for being a sponsor.

Since then , i haven't heard anything from them. My questions are:

How much longer? Isn't it around one year the process? Due on August 29th 2019 i will have one year of this process.

Within my package i didn't attach a criminal record due the cic page for my country specifications, didn't require them until i received an e-mail asking for them. Is August 2019 and i haven't heard anything :(

What's next?

Seriously, emotionally i am about to explode, i just want to remain with my family here. My son too. My husband and I want to have a baby but without a health insurance give birth plus check ups will be too expensive.

I hope someone can help me.
May God bless all of you
I am not sure how long is your wait... but please do not stress, all will come!!! At least you are next to your husband... imagine how those couples live who see their half for maximum 2 times a year for two weeks... try to be positive and soon your PR will come!

Masih_001

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys ! so my fiance cannot travel to pakistan for visa since he has indian visa in his passport and will create trouble in pakistan, if the ircc sends visa processing to pakistan what is the best approach for it to redirect it to india or UAE?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi Guys ! so my fiance cannot travel to pakistan for visa since he has indian visa in his passport and will create trouble in pakistan, if the ircc sends visa processing to pakistan what is the best approach for it to redirect it to india or UAE?
Why exactly will your fiance be required to travel to Pakistan? who is the PA here?
not sure of the background of your case but IRCC forwards applications to visa offices mostly depending on PA and there's nothing you can do about it.

maielmo

Aug 8, 2019
Hi, my husband's passport was dispatched from the cairo visa office but this is all we recieved
Dear MOHAMED, Visa application, tracking ID No. *************** – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre,Cairo on 08/08/2019 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. In our effort to improve and enhance the value that we provide to you.Our next focus is to keep it Easy! We would like your feedback and insights to simplify your engagement with us.Please take some time to complete this online study,available here-http://www.buyerbrain.com/vfs-assessment/

My question is who is the courier partner where should we track this and i used the tracking number they gave us on DHL egypt didnt work does anyone have any idea?

Snoopy75

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone! Another last minute, double checking question here!

For Additional Family Information IMM5406, does the sponsor also sign the form? Sponsor is a Canadian citizen but is also my spouse. From looking at the guide, it doesn't seem like she would, but just wanted to triple check with the veterans of the forum! Obviously I as the principal applicant sign, but just seeing if my sponsor/spouse also needs to sign.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone! Another last minute, double checking question here!

For Additional Family Information IMM5406, does the sponsor also sign the form? Sponsor is a Canadian citizen but is also my spouse. From looking at the guide, it doesn't seem like she would, but just wanted to triple check with the veterans of the forum! Obviously I as the principal applicant sign, but just seeing if my sponsor/spouse also needs to sign.
No need, only Principal Applicant signs it. Also mentioned in the document checklist in signatures section.

Masih_001

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Why exactly will your fiance be required to travel to Pakistan? who is the PA here?
not sure of the background of your case but IRCC forwards applications to visa offices mostly depending on PA and there's nothing you can do about it.
It will be for his passport to be submitted for Visa in the visa office after everything is done which is very close, so i was just thinking of where he will go i think it will be in islamabad but i hope it is not there.

Navbajaj

Jul 4, 2019
I got my wife's TRV approved while her PR file is in process. And I'm a PR in Canada. I would recommend you should try for the TRV

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
I emailed 1 mp's office and they replied

Called my mp office. They said its possible to get the notes. Just have to go to their office and fill out forms.
They emailed me and said they cannot get the notes nor can they speed up the backlog in recieving the GCMS notes.

Silaslove

Aug 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
None
Good day, pls how can you help me and my family relocate to Canada.. My wife is a care giver with over 15 years experience , and i work in an hotel as an house kepper

shaheed10

Aug 9, 2019
hey everyone i’m very new in here i have some question regarding my application please anyone can help me and anyone can guide me about my case please i’m going to share
  1. We received your application to sponsor on April 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 12, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 11, 2019.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 26, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on August 8, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
this is what the immigration send me step by step i have no idea what even the send me and why send me i sponsored my husband from pakistan they should send latter or any information to my husband not me anyone can share their experience please and thank you