Spousal sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello , I am Rikta Ananna Biswas. I am from Bangladesh. Last 13th September 2018 i gave my Biometric fees for an application of Permanent Residential . Still i haven't received any biometric instruction letter from Immigration center. So how long shall i wait for it. Because it has already been more than 3 months. Thank you
LASt or this Sept LOL We need to see full timelines even to make a rough guess

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello , I am Rikta Ananna Biswas. I am from Bangladesh. Last 13th September 2018 i gave my Biometric fees for an application of Permanent Residential . Still i haven't received any biometric instruction letter from Immigration center. So how long shall i wait for it. Because it has already been more than 3 months. Thank you
The will email you when they are ready for you do submit your medical and or police checks. The reason they wait is because they are only valid for 12 months, so if your application takes longer then usually, abd your medical expires you'll have to do again. So they usually request half way through process

Dec 18, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Med's Request
26th February 2019
Med's Done....
27th February 2019
The will email you when they are ready for you do submit your medical and or police checks. The reason they wait is because they are only valid for 12 months, so if your application takes longer then usually, abd your medical expires you'll have to do again. So they usually request half way through process
Thank you so much for your reply.

Muhammaddd

Jun 27, 2018
Hey i have question
I have applied for comon law sponsorship
Its been almost 2 years now
But finally on 24th oct 2018 i recieved the pre arrival letter
I called immigration help line yesterday
So they told me i passes everything
Including the eligibilty and background check
Last week the officer left a coment on my file , stating no concerns

So how long till i expect my ppr
Thanks

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey i have question
I have applied for comon law sponsorship
Its been almost 2 years now
But finally on 24th oct 2018 i recieved the pre arrival letter
I called immigration help line yesterday
So they told me i passes everything
Including the eligibilty and background check
Last week the officer left a coment on my file , stating no concerns

So how long till i expect my ppr
Thanks
DEC no HOPE as Holidays fun we all R anxious /worried , but they are not and they like to enjoy Holiday. If office is open it would be limited staff with X-Mas atmosphere I say JAN could be very LUCKY for most of us. 4 U ist or 2nd week unless a miracle happens

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
DEC no HOPE as Holidays fun we all R anxious /worried , but they are not and they like to enjoy Holiday. If office is open it would be limited staff with X-Mas atmosphere I say JAN could be very LUCKY for most of us. 4 U ist or 2nd week unless a miracle happens
Actually that is incorrect. They will be working throughout the month except the public holidays. (Christmas, Boxing Day and New years)

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

tanvi patil

Dec 19, 2018
hi,
i am applying for pr under spousal sponsorship
and the clinic told me that they cannot perform an upfront medical exam for spouses..
so what should i doing next...?
can the application be sent without medical exam report?

Reactions: Rikta Ananna Biswas

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I
hi,
and the clinic told me that they cannot perform an upfront medical exam for spouses..
f you read the document checklist, it says " do not complete the medical at this time" the will send you mail with the forms you need to take with you to do the medical about half way through the process.

fanon76

Dec 19, 2018
He needs a place of permanent residence in the outside country and he has to maintain his visitor or work permit, etc. which he remains in Canada. Unless you've been told otherwise 6 months is the maximum you're allowed to stay. After that you have to apply for extensions, which won't necessarily be granted but they usually will with an outland application in the works, as long as he can still prove that his stay is temporary (for now) and that he can support himself or be supported without working illegally.
could you please help me with this question too? my girlfriend's visitor visa will end one month later, but we are planning to get married 2 month later. Can she apply for her visitor visa extension and while it is processing we get married and she goes back to her country afterwards before getting her extension result?(only for being here legally while we are marring.) Then I apply for outland sponsorship. I appreciate it if you reply my question too.

Dec 18, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Med's Request
26th February 2019
Med's Done....
27th February 2019
hi,
After how many months have you got email for medical? I have also applied for PR under spousal sponsorship.

fanon76

Dec 19, 2018
If the marriage breaks down, the sponsored person can marry (after getting divorced naturally) and sponsor someone else even within the 3 year period but the sponsor can not sponsor a new spouse until the 3 year period is up.
During the 3 years sponsorship, if the relationship breaks down, the sponsor should pay for his spouse until the 3 years end?