Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enkarthik said:
Hello,

I'm a permanent resident of canada. I recently got married and sponsoring my spouse for her PR. Is it compulsory for her to submit Ielts report along with the application?
No, Spousal immigration they dont need it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
anil918918 said:
Thanks for the reply canuck_in_uk ,So how do i intimate them of my marriage ...how do i update my application ....when i update my application i wont again be reassessed for crs points right ..cause my IELTS will expire and my age will increase which would make me ineligible for the PNP program.....
No, your CRS won't be reassessed. You should move back over to the EE or PNP sections of the forum, as your situation won't be Family Class.

triune

Mar 10, 2017
Hello to all , I'm going to fill up Schedule A (background/declaration) but I'm a little bit confused who will only fill up for this form. I am the principal sponsor( wife) and my children are 15, 17, 27 and 30. Only those dependents under 18 I plan to bring with me. Do each one of them needs to fill up
also? that is how I understand but I also want your advice . What about my other children age 27 and 30 ? It says in the guide all appicants and family member must also upload a copy of form. Do they need to submit also even they are not going with me? thanks to anyone who can answer.

8gill26

May 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

just a quick question for preparing spouse PR file. i have families and friends attended the wedding from UK and US in India. do i need to include a photocopy of their passport as evidence? it just sounds really awkward and uncomfortable requesting such information.

sincerely,

ak

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
8gill26 said:
Hi Everyone,

just a quick question for preparing spouse PR file. i have families and friends attended the wedding from UK and US in India. do i need to include a photocopy of their passport as evidence? it just sounds really awkward and uncomfortable requesting such information.

sincerely,

ak

No u don't. That would be awkward indeed. Just names and relationship to you

Harry Delhi

Jun 12, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017 Submitted on 11-05-2017 through Web Form
AOR Received.
AOR1 18-04-2017, SA Approved 21-04-2017 AOR2 05-06-2017
File Transfer...
31-05-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017 and Passed
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
I have a question regarding sponsorship. One of my known old couple got married. Both of them 64 years old and living in India. The sponsor not working and receiving pension. Can she be eligible to Sponsor her Spouse?

Sokol12345

May 6, 2017
Hi. My question is about PR card.
I was married and I got PR card but after couple month after I received it we got divorced and I'm wondering if I can keep my PR in Canada without being married on Canadian citizen?
Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Harry Delhi said:
I have a question regarding sponsorship. One of my known old couple got married. Both of them 64 years old and living in India. The sponsor not working and receiving pension. Can she be eligible to Sponsor her Spouse?
Yes, she can sponsor her spouse.

Sokol12345 said:
I was married and I got PR card but after couple month after I received it we got divorced and I'm wondering if I can keep my PR in Canada without being married on Canadian citizen?
Yes, you can keep your PR status.

mohamednbil179 said:
i got sms message from IRCC saying ( IRCC mailingroom got your family class sponsorship package ). what does it mean ?/
It's pretty self-explanatory....

8gill26

May 5, 2017
8gill26 said:
Hi Everyone,

sincerely,

ak
dominicantiguan said:

No u don't. That would be awkward indeed. Just names and relationship to you

That's what I thought too, can someone confirm that just so I can be 100% sure.

Thanks

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enkarthik said:
Thank you!
How long is it taking to process Spousal sponsorship visa now. I see your timeline and it has been very quick.
Your welcome, After December 2016 it will take just only 12 months.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
enkarthik said:
How long is it taking to process Spousal sponsorship visa now. I see your timeline and it has been very quick.
I believe that New Delhi averages around 8 months right now. Sonia Khan's timeline is average; the DM refers to Sponsor Approval, not applicant approval, so her app still has many months to go.

joijoi_rodel

Feb 11, 2013
Hi im new here.. me and my husband is now confused.. we hired a representative to fix and verify our papers before submission. The problem is she wants us to use imm 5490 instead of imm 5532. I think 5490 is the old form. Can anyone help if we should follow this advise. Thanks!

Sokol12345

May 6, 2017
canuck_in_uk said:
Yes, you can keep your PR status.

Thank You for your reply. I have one more question, if I can keep my PR card , but my ex wife received this card and never gave it to me, how can I get a new one? Do I need to be in Canada to order a new one or I have any other way? And maybe I can-need to get a immigration lawyer for this situation?
Thank you