Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
LOL, Google Translate says apparently she opened the envelope all the way, and found her PP with visa.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, didn't notice the visa in the package? That's the most important part! ;D
CharlieD10 said:
LOL, Google Translate says apparently she opened the envelope all the way, and found her PP with visa.

mukal.sharma

Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
D.M - 19-02-2012
CharlieD10 said:
No, they don't put your application back at the end of the line if they ask you to re-do a form or even if they return the entire application. Others have had this happen and their file was dealt with again as soon as it was returned to CPC-M. There was an applicant in Feb via London whose application was returned to him in March, he clarified the matter they mentioned, and returned his application in early April, and he had sponsor approval shortly thereafter. He has actually received his PR now.

However...having said all that, that happened BEFORE this current backlog CPC-M is dealing with. Once again, SOME June applicants, like yourself, STILL DO NOT HAVE SPONSOR APPROVAL YET. You are not at the back of the line, but neither is your processing complete, apparently.

Either you wait for CPC-M to send you the letter, or you can try calling the Call Centre to find out if they are making any progress.
Thanks Sir, I will contact you soon as I get any update.

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi all of you

my name is Aziz from Morocco live in Rabat-Sale my wife is from Canada we are married 5 years ago , when my wife came here we got married on 2006/12/21 she went back to canada applied for sponsorship we got approved in canada file sent to visa office in rabat they send me letter if interview required they would call me so interiew was required they called me visa officer kept talking to me asking me several questions that not really important about an hour and half then she told me that she would call me in week she sent me letter refusing my application because she thinks our marriage is not gunuine, me and my wife really got sad she was here with me when they sent me that sad letter so me and my wife decided to do another file when she is back to canada so we did so and it happened the same thing they refused the second sponsorship for no important reason last file was on 2009 , my wife kept visiting me here in Morocco because we miss each other and now she is sick she can not travel no more she put pacemaker in her heart so she is not allowed to travel but she want to come visit me next month so we decided to do another sponsorship so the file sent to missisagua 2011/ august to process do you have any idea what should i do ? i am hoping they approve my visa in Rabat

Schillachi

Oct 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011
I applied inland, Vergreville received application10 days ago...

I only sent the $475 application receipt and not the sponsor fee of $75

Question is... I will send receipt immediately via priority mail, I want to know is:

What can I do so they don't return package as incomplete?

Can I send receipt immediately via priority mail?

What can I write, note or tag outside parcel so they don't mistake it for another application (When they receive it I want it opened immediately and added to original parcel)

If its possible to send a notation for this to be done, where do I note it because priority mail (parcel is colorful and no place to write on the out side)

Your timely assistance and response is super appreciated... yea mon respect

M

magpie

Schillachi said:
I applied inland, Vergreville received application10 days ago...

I only sent the $475 application receipt and not the sponsor fee of $75

Question is... I will send receipt immediately via priority mail, I want to know is:

What can I do so they don't return package as incomplete?

Can I send receipt immediately via priority mail?

What can I write, note or tag outside parcel so they don't mistake it for another application (When they receive it I want it opened immediately and added to original parcel)

If its possible to send a notation for this to be done, where do I note it because priority mail (parcel is colorful and no place to write on the out side)

Your timely assistance and response is super appreciated... yea mon respect

Your application has not even been seen yet. You have plenty of time to send the receipt by again priority post so that you can keep the tracking information. Make a copy for yourself. Enclose with the receipt a cover letter stating that the receipt is to be applied to the application and give the full names and addressess and VO office in this letter. Give them as much information as possible so that they will apply it to the correct application. They will then see the letter and put it with your file. Keep copies of everything and print out the tracking from the post office website when it states the delivery date.

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question
if I haven't done my income tax.. or what ever it's called.. with the T4 slips... will I be able to still sponsor my husband?
I haven't done any of them since I istarted working.. 4 years ago
is this an issue?

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
You can send copies of the T4's as proof of income. I would suggest that you file your income taxes, you really don't want them piling up on you until you find yourself in arrears!

maya2011

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BERLIN - VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Feb-2011
Doc's Request.
03-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
11-March-2011
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2011 [Expired]
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Berlin Visa Office:

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 3, 2011.

Medical results have been received."

Looks like our process is moving along - hoping for visa soon. We've seen some PRs being issued from Berlin in 4 to 5 weeks in this forum so fingers crossed.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Warning for all inland applicants whose local office is quebec city:

You are probably in for a log wait to have a landing interview. waiting times are now 4 months since they received the approval in principal letter. then if , like in my case, they make mistakes and send, stupidly, applications back and forth to montreal and quebec city, you are likely to wait even more. crazy. a real disappointment with a country like canada where things in government usually are much faster. immigration in this country sucks...ridicoulous. my sister who lives in the states had the same situation like me (family class , and applied inland and her whole process lasted 3 and half months!!!not that i would like to live in the states but i think they have many more immigrants there....they should definitely employ more people or open more local offices....

my approval in principal is dated 29 april 2011
they said i'm likely to have a landing interview in quebec city at the end of october.....
I'M leaving for italy at the start of december. i hope at least i will have done the interview by then because i would'n t want to cancel my trip for this stupid bureaucracy. my tickets are already reserved and paid....

just wanted to let you know....

Rouge

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Passport Req..
19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
Good day to all,
I was wondering if anybody can help me with a question about changing address.
So me and my common-law spouse submitted our application about 3 weeks ago from USA where we both live. Now she has to go back to Montreal to finish her research for her dissertation and I have to move to a different apartment here in USA. We have not heard anything from CIC as Im sure it will take 60 days to do the Assessment of Sponsor. I will be moving within the next week or so and was wondering how to go about changing address since I have no file number or anything that say they have my application except a FedEX tracking number? what should I do?
Please help
Thanks

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Wait until your file is approved and accessible on eCAS, then send a CSE to change your address.

Rouge

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
NY Visa office 29/2/2012
Passport Req..
19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
What does eCAS stand for? and CSE? sorry not good with acronyms.
So how will they communicate with me once they have a file number? I'm kind of afraid they will send a letter and I will never receive it.
Thanks

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
They will be sending the first communication to the sponsor, via letter, or email or both. You need to arrange forwarding of your mail if the US address is the address your sponsor used.

CSE = case specific enquiry, which is sending an email to the embassy responsible for your application processing after they receive it. This is the address for Buffalo: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=buffalo

eCAS = electronic Client Application Status, from the CIC website here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en