+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hi all,

Anyone waiting for a PR card? My wife got her eCOPR on January 9th, but still hasn't received her PR card. She arrived in August of 2023 on a Visitor Visa and we did the virtual landing procedure for her.

I logged into the PR website and it still says "In review with IRCC" under her "Confirmation of permanent residence" section,
"In review" will never change. At least it didn't for my wife despite getting the PR card long time ago. Try to link PR card application to GCKey - it will have more info including whether it was shipped or not.

Reactions: armoured

Exclusive9444

Apr 20, 2023
"In review" will never change. At least it didn't for my wife despite getting the PR card long time ago. Try to link PR card application to GCKey - it will have more info including whether it was shipped or not.

Thanks! Our app is linked to our consultants GCKey so I've reached out to him to ask. Couldn't get through to IRCC via phone.

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi all,

Anyone waiting for a PR card? My wife got her eCOPR on January 9th, but still hasn't received her PR card. She arrived in August of 2023 on a Visitor Visa and we did the virtual landing procedure for her.

I logged into the PR website and it still says "In review with IRCC" under her "Confirmation of permanent residence" section,
On the PR portal you won't see any update for the card, you can link the PR card application to gckey that's where you will know really if it has been sent out