+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Same question
In these days there is no any queue line theory working..every applicant is being checked thoroughly from 18 years age..how he/she used to buy groceries, what kind of food, from where, which Doctor, how many friends, what kind of vehicle or Riksha he uses, what kind of music, who was his/ her favourite singer, who was her teacher, dance liking or not, how many criminals in family, how many robberies or any link..court hearings etc..so clean and neat applicants they want..so it takes time

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
My brother is 19th, Sep, 2019 applicant. He got his ADR on 1st December.
I am 1st, Oct, 2019 applicant. It says Process started 17th July. Usually i would get mail after week an half from my brother. I was expecting a ADR mail in December too, but no. It says waiting in queue for officer to review ur file
Salam brother I am also applicant 10 sempteber 2019 o got ADR 21 october 2020 and I sumitted 7 November 2020 Through DHL received 13 November.but in gckey no show. Almost more then 40days no update.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
If our file is in queue line waiting than how come, applicants applied after us got ppr done etc?
Please be note,
* if person being sponsored is female application process is usually faster about year ago before this covid female applicant case time was 6-8 month and males time was 11-12 months
* if someone has child in pakistan case will be delayed if they have child in canada case will be faster

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Please be note,
* if person being sponsored is female application process is usually faster about year ago before this covid female applicant case time was 6-8 month and males time was 11-12 months
* if someone has child in pakistan case will be delayed if they have child in canada case will be faster
Only 4 months LVO was closed due to COVID from March 20 to July 20...after that processing speed is not fast as it should be ...still some applicants of May, July, August, September, October and November 2019 are waiting, now they are processing of December 20 and January 21 applicants...what a criteria...there is a news last year 3 big file consignments are lost by a courier shifting from Sydney to Mississauga..may be that’s why they r asking adr from every applicant

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Principal Applicants, who got ADR, have you filled out a travel history of your spouses in Travel form as well? Or just Principal Applicant's travel history is required?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Principal Applicants, who got ADR, have you filled out a travel history of your spouses in Travel form as well? Or just Principal Applicant's travel history is required?
If you see the form, they have asked about the travel history of both persons the Principal Applicant (You) and The Sponsor (Spouse). So, you have to give the information of both.

Reactions: riz7862

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
If you see the form, they have asked about the travel history of both persons the Principal Applicant (You) and The Sponsor (Spouse). So, you have to give the information of both.
the form says "List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken ..." That's why I have doubts.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Only 4 months LVO was closed due to COVID from March 20 to July 20...after that processing speed is not fast as it should be ...still some applicants of May, July, August, September, October and November 2019 are waiting, now they are processing of December 20 and January 21 applicants...what a criteria...there is a news last year 3 big file consignments are lost by a courier shifting from Sydney to Mississauga..may be that’s why they r asking adr from every applicant
why canada should speed up immigration when un-employment is at peak??????

there is annual limit on spouse visa which can be increased or decreased,

spousal or any kind of immigration is not right to get. one guy did very emotional email that we cant live apart etc... they replied in that and told him to go and live with your wife, you are not bound

processing times are not guaranteed they are for guideline.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
why canada should speed up immigration when un-employment is at peak??????

there is annual limit on spouse visa which can be increased or decreased,

spousal or any kind of immigration is not right to get. one guy did very emotional email that we cant live apart etc... they replied in that and told him to go and live with your wife, you are not bound

processing times are not guaranteed they are for guideline.
un-employment or annual limit on spouse visas should not be used for Pak applicants processing delay..its natural desire for young couples to be united as soon as possible after marriage.. If Pakistan would be a christian country they would be doing fast processing. Now they dont care..every applicant has to wait from 15 to 24 months for visa