+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
By the way, the Stamp Paper Seller charged you higher. I gave him 300.
I knew it from the moment he said 500 that he is taking advantage of that situation...I was born and raised in pakistan so I know the system very well... I am that kind of girl who doesn't want to go outside because I don't like to go outside of my home because that's not my comfort zone... But when it comes to a point when you don't have anyone who will go with you so you have to go alone and in that situation I don't want to argue with an unknown man for 2 or 300 rupees. So I knew k woh canada ka naam sun k 3 k bajaye 500 charge kar raha hai...

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
It doesn’t matter, it’s $1.5 but she has a courage to do it alone
I knew it k woh canada ka naam sun k ziada charge kar raha hai... But you know the environment of any kachehry in pakistan..har taraf tou wahan admi hi admi hote hain ju apko ajeeb nazron se dekh rahe hote hain k larki pata nahin kachehry Kya karne ayi hai..mera bass yeh the k stamp paper lon aur ja k PCC apply kar don

Reactions: riz7862

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I knew it k woh canada ka naam sun k ziada charge kar raha hai... But you know the environment of any kachehry in pakistan..har taraf tou wahan admi hi admi hote hain ju apko ajeeb nazron se dekh rahe hote hain k larki pata nahin kachehry Kya karne ayi hai..mera bass yeh the k stamp paper lon aur ja k PCC apply kar don
Did you recieve ur copr yet?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Did you recieve ur copr yet?
Not yet.... I submitted on 30th nov but didn't receive it yet.. I know someone who's wife submitted her passport with me and received on 5th Nov...they have booked their flight of 13th Dec... I will InshaAllah book my ticket of 3rd Jan inshaAllah

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Not yet.... I submitted on 30th nov but didn't receive it yet.. I know someone who's wife submitted her passport with me and received on 5th Nov...they have booked their flight of 13th Dec... I will InshaAllah book my ticket of 3rd Jan inshaAllah
No worries.. you have time :) get ready for the Canadian cold winter!

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Is your husband booking your flight from Canada or are you booking it from Pakistan?

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
3rd Jan seems far...
Mostly it takes 8-9 business days to get your COPR! U can book your flight for later this month!!!!!!!

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
No worries.. you have time :) get ready for the Canadian cold winter!
All set....I have made list of horror movies,Netflix series and dramas...donon best friends raat ko horror movies dekhain gaye yayyyyyy lol.. aur subah soye baghair Kaam pe jaya karain gaye lol...I love winters so I am alllll ready

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7