+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

July2019afg123

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I just got the notification one day after submitted at VFS Islamabad that application has been received at IRCC Office and is under process.
(November 10, 2020)

Since then no update.

Did you get further updates after the same update I got ?
I submitted yesterday, got 3 notification the some day saying that it was received and being dispatched in transit to IRCC And its been processed. Also they said that it's going to be delivered to you. It's wired how we can drop it off but not allowed to pick it up??

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
I submitted yesterday, got 3 notification the some day saying that it was received and being dispatched in transit to IRCC And its been processed. Also they said that it's going to be delivered to you. It's wired how we can drop it off but not allowed to pick it up??
WOW all done in 1 day for me it took 11 days :O

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Guys is that true for background checks they call your workplace or visit your home address? Its very weired...my uncle told me his son-in-law got a call at his workplace and my husband never got any call yet?!
I never heard such thing that CIC calls to verify, or they might did in some cases.
As far I know, it doesn't happen.

Reactions: T@777

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,

I had finally requested to my MP to send an inquiry to IRCC regarding my family immigration case,
The below response received from IRCC.
There is nothing new as I have already see these lines everyday GCKey account.

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on March 21, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on June 25, 2019.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, England.
  • The medical examination results have not been requested for the applicant(s).
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated .
  • For the moment, no additional documents or information is required from the applicant.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office, and
    • the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue the confirmation of permanent residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
Please note that the response to the procedural fairness letter was received by the responsible office on February 17, 2020 and it is currently under review. ( It's ADR which was sent to LVO in Feb 2020 )

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
You have cue in that end of feb is when everything went into lockdown. So thats the reason. But inshallah we both here something soon. Read dua.
Yeah you are right.
All messed up just because of Covid 19

Anyway it's everything from Allah.
Thank you.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi there,

I had finally requested to my MP to send an inquiry to IRCC regarding my family immigration case,

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on March 21, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on June 25, 2019.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, England.
  • For the moment, no additional documents or information is required from the applicant.
    • the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office, and
    • the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue the confirmation of permanent residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
Please note that the response to the procedural fairness letter was received by the responsible office on February 17, 2020 and it is currently under review. ( It's ADR which was sent to LVO in Feb 2020 )

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I have received the EXACT same reply from my MP office 2 months ago and i am January 2019 applicant...i think LVO has same reply for MP ready too..they just change dates on it......

:(

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Hi there,

You were never requested medical?

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
I have received the EXACT same reply from my MP office 2 months ago and i am January 2019 applicant...i think LVO has same reply for MP ready too..they just change dates on it......

:(
Yes, they have saved this template.

They only change dates according to applicant case,

It's March 2019 applicant here.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
You were never requested medical?
lol Its actually my brother family case.

My bro is too busy now because of 2 jobs.

I am already citizen and living with my family from last 20 years.

My bro had arrived on work permit, when my bro got PR in Jan 2018, there was a request on same PR documents that another form needs to be sent with in 90 after landing in Canada, it was regarding his family.
He landed in Canada as permanent residence in March 2018
He couldn't send that form and he lost his opportunity, otherwise long before his family was here.
His family medical done in 2017 when their case in process with my brother PR case
CIC requested to resubmit application as a new case.
He submitted another application and received in March 2019
CIC didn't ask for medical, yeah only Biometric in June 2019
His application transferred to LVO in Nov 2019
LVO requested to clarify some concerns in Jan 2020, Immigration officer has clearly mentioned in his letter that I am giving you this opportunity to answer me these questions and I will issue a visa.
There was some concerns in LVO letter why the sponsor couldn't stay in Canada during processing of his sponsorship application.
My brother had spent his most of the time in Pakistan because of some family issue, the reason was genuine.
Reply sent to LVO within due time frame in Feb 202

Let's see what would be the next and when ??

Last edited: