+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,

I had asked it earlier though to know if there is any March 2019 applicant or applicants are still waiting to decide their cases ?
Nobody came up, no idea if March 2019 applicants don't wanna to answer to.

Or most probably I'm the only one ere who is March 2019 applicant and still waiting :(

LVO had asked me to send some more info in Jan 2020, which was sent within due timeframe since then completely silence.

It was pretty cleared mentioned in his letter please provide this info and I will issue a visa to your family.

But nothing...............

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi there,

I had asked it earlier though to know if there is any March 2019 applicant or applicants are still waiting to decide their cases ?
Nobody came up, no idea if March 2019 applicants don't wanna to answer to.

Or most probably I'm the only one ere who is March 2019 applicant and still waiting :(

LVO had asked me to send some more info in Jan 2020, which was sent within due timeframe since then completely silence.

It was pretty cleared mentioned in his letter please provide this info and I will issue a visa to your family.

But nothing...............
did you send an email to London? gcms notes?

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
hello everyone
i have a question...my ecas status was changed in last nov 2019 when i got aor2...after that i got adr on 28th sep and submitted docs on 23rd oct and got pre arrivals letter on 4th nov...but nothing's been changed on ecas...i don't have gckey...so will they change my status from in process to decision made and then send me PPR or is it possible they will send me PPR directly....what your experience says guys?
First they will send Decision Made then por
They sent me pre arrival 7 days before the decision made. Now I am waiting for ppr .I don't DM on last Friday.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Hello Dua Ali sis,
How are you sister?
Can you please tell me that dua or wazeefa you were discussion about ? Please i will eb very thankful to you. I am july 15, 2019 applicant. After submission ADRs on oct 27, 2020. I didnt get any update from lvo. Please pray fo me ... I am so worried and depressed

Read surah Kahf - Ayat 10 at any time during the day. The verse has great meaning and good for such cases.

Reactions: Umbii09

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
It’s November 10th today, n I don’t see anyone from Aug-Oct applicants getting ADR... I think they have slow down the work again
I am August 2019 applicant. I got ADR on November 2nd 2020. So please dont listen to people saying that things are locked down. No one here as concrete proof. Its all speculation.

TorOn001

Nov 11, 2020
Hi guys,

Question regarding your gckey...anyone who got ppr and has submitted passport for visa at vfs....did you guys get a notification on your gckey account to upload your passports there as well?

If so did you guys ignore that requirement since the PPR letter specifically states that only visa exempt countries are to upload passport on mycic (aka gckey)? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
First they will send Decision Made then por
They sent me pre arrival 7 days before the decision made. Now I am waiting for ppr .I don't DM on last Friday.
thank you...congratulation...i got pre arrival on 4th nov...now waiting for DM and PPR

Last edited:
Reactions: riz7862

Umbii09

Oct 30, 2020
I am August 2019 applicant. I got ADR on November 2nd 2020. So please dont listen to people saying that things are locked down. No one here as concrete proof. Its all speculation.
Thank god they are active and atleast you got ADR, I am 1st October applicant, what’s the date of ur application? And do u mind sharing Your ADR list?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
It's so frustrating to see Aug Indian applicants getting AOR

Has any Pakistani June Applicant got AOR?