+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ahsin1

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Proof of relationship section

1) Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as employment or insurance benefits)

This is very confusing what do they mean by employment documents?

2) Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family

for this, what form of evidence is required?
1) If your employer has insurance or other benefits you can list your spouse's name there or on ur life insurance policy etc to show them the relationship is genuine. (I skipped that option as I didn't have any of those)

2) I did that one i got letters written from family and friend's from both sides.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Do u have any idea y ur application is taking such a long time did u got any letter for interview or additional documents
You must have to apply for CAIPS NOTES to know why your case is taking time which is way more than usual.

""What are CAIPS FILECHECK notes? CAIPS FILECHECK notes are formed on a request for the applications that are being processed outside the country of Canada. These notes are comprised of a DETAILED COMPUTER PRINTOUT containing all the information regarding the progress of an application.""

You personally can apply online or you can retain services from an Immigration Lawyer or consultant.
But please do not stay home and wait for results,

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
How many letters you submitted and is there any specific format for it?

1) If your employer has insurance or other benefits you can list your spouse's name there or on ur life insurance policy etc to show them the relationship is genuine. (I skipped that option as I didn't have any of those)

2) I did that one i got letters written from family and friend's from both sides.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Do u have any idea y ur application is taking such a long time did u got any letter for interview or additional documents
Interview passed Pre arrival 2 years ago... everytime same your application is in progress blablabla went to MP million times went to Minister uselss took immigration department to court useless...

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Yes I did the same send copy of URDU naka name. Also got it translated sent the original translated paper. You can send originals but it's not a requirement by IRCC they will return it to you at the end. But there is a risk that it can get lost by them or by mail man
[/Quote
I sent copy both English and urdu

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
my hubby don't know Urdu so we have same times 2 .one in english and 2 in urdu

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Interview passed Pre arrival 2 years ago... everytime same your application is in progress blablabla went to MP million times went to Minister uselss took immigration department to court useless...
Why did you need a interview? Any criminal background?.. any big Age gap?. Are you from Pakistan? Hope you dont mind me asking?

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Why did you need a interview? Any criminal background?.. any big Age gap?. Are you from Pakistan? Hope you dont mind me asking?
Do they call for interview , if big age gap . I have two children from wife , both children are Canadian Citizen in Pakistan with Mother (My wife) . I sponsored her , Medical passed on Jan 1st 2020 , File Transferred to LVO on 13th Feb 2020. AOR2 yet .

linaaaa

Sep 18, 2017
may be u should just retrieve it and resubmit it