+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
yes you're right..its not same for everyone....i'm january 2019 applicant...file moved to LVO and AOR 2 dec 10....

nothing since then.....you should be thankful at least you've received Pre-arrival...... :(
I can understand. I hope you get over this soon in shaa Allah

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

mianu

Mar 8, 2020
It’s not the same for everyone. I’m 23rd April 2019 applicant and my file was moved on 25th November and received aor2 on 28th November. I thought everything’s gonna happen quickly now and then i received pre-arrival on 28th of February and after that no update.
So basically this process is very unpredictable you never know when you get the next update.
u should email them.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
March 11 2019 applicant

pre arrival dm March 5 2020

ppr March 11 2020

my question is my husband is from
Afghanistan and currently living for 2 months in India
And they have asked him to submit his passport in Pakistan they didn’t mention India does it mean he can’t submit in India at all !
Thanks
It has to be a place where the biometrics was done.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
It has to be a place where the biometrics was done.
Biometrics was done in India so i don’t know why they haven’t mentioned India

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
In PPR, they always mentioned islamabad center for all applicants from Pakistan and Afghanistan.
When my wife contacted the office to further advice regarding passport submission, they informed her that it must be the same center where the biometrics was done.
I believe that it should be fine to submit that in India. because in Pakistan, visa center will ask for bio metrics date and he had done his biometrics in India.

mianu

Mar 8, 2020
this is mentioned in ppr

Applicants residing in Pakistan or Afghanistan should submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the High Commission of Canada: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.

ur husband is an afghani national ,that's why pp should be submitted in pak

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
In PPR, they always mentioned islamabad center for all applicants from Pakistan and Afghanistan.
When my wife contacted the office to further advice regarding passport submission, they informed her that it must be the same center where the biometrics was done.
I believe that it should be fine to submit that in India. because in Pakistan, visa center will ask for bio metrics date and he had done his biometrics in India.
Oh okay thank u so Much dear

Reactions: Rabwah