+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
oh really, so they would want more proof of the marriage. Interesting, because the GCMS notes were very positive regarding the relation and the officer had written that the marriage appears to be genuine and have enough proof and pictures to see that.
I just hope this process ends soon. Do you have any idea how quickly they give an appointment in London for the interview?
If they find it genuine than why are they calling you guys and wasting your time?

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
oh really, so they would want more proof of the marriage. Interesting, because the GCMS notes were very positive regarding the relation and the officer had written that the marriage appears to be genuine and have enough proof and pictures to see that.
I just hope this process ends soon. Do you have any idea how quickly they give an appointment in London for the interview?
Did you ever get Pre-Arrival letter by any chance? Seeing your situation about the interview is worrying me since we are past 13 months now but my only hope is we got pre arrival letter while you didn’t possibly.
I’m sorry you have to do an interview. That delays it a lot more and that’s sucks. :(

Reactions: Deeba1

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
Did you ever get Pre-Arrival letter by any chance? Seeing your situation about the interview is worrying me since we are past 13 months now but my only hope is we got pre arrival letter while you didn’t possibly.
I’m sorry you have to do an interview. That delays it a lot more and that’s sucks. :(
When did u got the preaarival

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
I think you can get an appointment within a month. They have a different way of seeing things. A family friend was asked for an interview because they submitted their papers after 4 years of being married.
It is sad to see how they are dragging our files. I wish you all the best for your interview. Stay strong your almost there

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hi everyone, Sponsor is husband and wife is the principal applicant.
Is it compulsory to add Husband's name instead of Father's name in wife's pakistan's passport? Husband's name is there in NADRA's database coz we got and FRC. Additionaly we have MRC and also translated Nikah-Nama. Furthermore, wife's new NADRA ID shows Husband's name. EXCEPT the passport. So is it mandatory to get new passport also , showing husband's name ?
I changed my name too but onlu on is card and sent it though webform but no reply

a_ela

Feb 13, 2020
no we never got a pre-arrival, was hoping for that when I checked the letter, but alas!

a_ela

Feb 13, 2020
I think you can get an appointment within a month. They have a different way of seeing things. A family friend was asked for an interview because they submitted their papers after 4 years of being married.
It is sad to see how they are dragging our files. I wish you all the best for your interview. Stay strong your almost there
thank you so much for that, gonna keep fighting for this! when we thought ours was a very easy and straightforward application, you never know what gets a red flag.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
You guy's need to stop trusting this immigration system i have seen a lot of you talking about that 1 year time bar it's totally useless if someone get it done within 1year then consider yourself lucky it's 50/50 game.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
March 11 2019 applicant

pre arrival dm March 5 2020

ppr March 11 2020

my question is my husband is from
Afghanistan and currently living for 2 months in India
And they have asked him to submit his passport in Pakistan they didn’t mention India does it mean he can’t submit in India at all !
Thanks

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
I just received pre arrival on the 3rd. and no decision made. I think they might ask for additional documents now and that's why i didn't get decision made. ☹
Did u got decision made
March 11 2019 applicant

pre arrival dm March 5 2020

ppr March 11 2020

my question is my husband is from
Afghanistan and currently living for 2 months in India
And they have asked him to submit his passport in Pakistan they didn’t mention India does it mean he can’t submit in India at all !
Thanks
congrats u got ppr j