+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
I gave my original nikkah nama for spousal sponsorship, how can I retreive it back?

Please reply. Thank you in advance

sara nons

Aug 28, 2018
hi
i need help..my husband live in pakistan ..i just sponsered my husbnd in june by submitting application but more than 2 months has passed i dont receive any confirmation mail or not even my documents were returned..so m confused how can i know they accept it or not..is the 2 month cut off period for confirmation or it can take more time..? i just send my documents to missisauga but now m confused did i send it to the wrong place..? or it should be sent to sydney..
anyone can help

Zeb786

May 11, 2018
And Here is the best advice:

DONT do it yourself..I submitted my case by myself first...but then it was returned soon after I submitted it... something unexpected was missing in the documents and I never thought of submitting that document to CIC... its a really complicated case and the waiving off of interview is important...A lot of evidence is required...

The bottom line is: Time is more important than money. Your brother will easily earn that money in Canada in less than a month which he would spend on his wife's case. But once your case is stucked or something, your brother's whole marriage life will be ruined. So, dont do it yourself. You may go to some cheap lawyer but if you do it yourself, you will definitely forget something to submit and will your file returned back to you...

they are making it strict and strict now-a-days. God bless you in making your bhabhi to come to Canada !
Definitely you made mistakes, that's why your file was returned!! If you can't do it by yourself it doesn't mean other people also can't. That was your bad experience. If anybody hire lawyer , pay them 3 4 thousand dollars just to fill forms ? They are not gonna make supporting documents by themselves. At the end sponsors and the PA have to provide all the documents, each and everything!! They gonna just compile them and send it to cic, thats it.

Guys just follow the Checklist, majority people dont hire lawyer for spouse PR.

Reactions: talalbsse and posse

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
Definitely you made mistakes, that's why your file was returned!! If you can't do it by yourself it doesn't mean other people also can't. That was your bad experience. If anybody hire lawyer , pay them 3 4 thousand dollars just to fill forms ? They are not gonna make supporting documents by themselves. At the end sponsors and the PA have to provide all the documents, each and everything!! They gonna just compile them and send it to cic, thats it.

Guys just follow the Checklist, majority people dont hire lawyer for spouse PR.
well may be, you are right..but submitting the spousal immigration case was not at all a bed of roses for me... in the beginning, I was also thinking that it is pertaining to "just filling up some forms"..but it required a lot of work...took us months to gather and prepare everything.... I dont know about others, but for me...its a really difficult task especially if you are a job person. and lawyer just does not "compile" the documents, he presents the case in front of CIC...double checks the documents sent by us... checks the evidences... creates cover letters... its not an easy task ... trust me .... or not easy for me ...may be ...whatever...

Dont hire a 4 to 5 grand lawyer...just convince him to do the work in 12 to 1500...