15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Salaam all,

This is the 3rd time I have messaged no one is responding to my thread. I'm May 9, 2017 applicant. Yesterday we received a message from CIC wanting us to do re medical as previous one will expire in May. Also, our background check started yesterday and today er received pre arrival services email.
Want to know what's next? What should I expect from Cic now?
Hi,

Its a good sign, i am in the same boat got remedical request on 6th i guess and on 7th april we got background check started and pre-arrival services letter. medical done 10 days ago. I hope we get ppr soon.

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys - I’ve recently called the automated phone line for the first time. I’ve not been able to link my application to my gckey account, as I have a lawyer.
The status of my application surprised me - the automated message says that both the eligibility and background checks are underway right now, at the same time.
Does anyone else have the same status? From everything I’ve read about others experiences, the background check does not commence until eligibility is finalized.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
only thing panic me that, IRCC referring the required docs of dated Sept 14th, 2017 and i uploaded via GCKey on Sept 15th, 2017 (Very next day). Then GCKey updated with message "Replacement Provided".
Now after more than 7 months (Fri Apr 20th,2018), IRCC updating ECAS referring their correspondence dated Sept 14th, 2017?
Uploading required Documents should have reached to the person or department who ever requested it?
Now wondering what if they have never received these docs, and that might one of the reason my file is sitting with LVO doing nothing as IRCC still looking / waiting for the required docs since Sept 14th, 2017, though all the docs were uploaded to their system on Sept 15thm 2017:eek::eek::rolleyes:o_O

No need to worry, it is just a status update. Your documents were deliverd on time,

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Did u have interview or some thing red flag in your file ? U have more travel history or work with gov ? I am very worried about my application cause I passed the eligibility and think maybe when the file take so long means rejected I don't know really what the officer do ?
The file never rejects or refuse atonce, they will give you a fair chance of explaination. If there are something real wrong which clearly shows that marriage is not genuine , in that case they will refuse without hesitation.
otherwise there is nothing as rejection it is delayed or late. even if your application is weak they will call you for interview . so dont worry about refusal or rejection just because of delay

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Salaam all,

This is the 3rd time I have messaged no one is responding to my thread. I'm May 9, 2017 applicant. Yesterday we received a message from CIC wanting us to do re medical as previous one will expire in May. Also, our background check started yesterday and today er received pre arrival services email.
Want to know what's next? What should I expect from Cic now?
If they asking for your re medical then this means you application is in its final stages. most of the background check they do during eligibility. this is a small part of background check which will finish in couple of weeks or may be early.
Next is your PPR

in sha Allah

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I have 522 pages of chat transcript, containing 235,651 words. How can I even read all those msgs and delete selective chats. Even if I do that, will the interviewer consider it as authentic? As I have read few msgs in the forums about how the interviewer said that their chat or call histories lack credibility -_-

I need to know one thing more. Am I supposed to print the chat transcript(containing 500 pages) or just selected screenshots of the chats from every month or randomly from all the time or relationship.
Which one is more authentic? Though they have written online messaging transcripts in my letter.

@Hina Saeed , Take screen shots of the chats which you have in your cell phone, a day shots from a week or few random shots from a month. but make sure to check the quality of chat. mean it must not be so loving which make it fake, and not the one shows parties are at fight. the one which is normal.

As for transcript select few good quality chat pages from transcript. make a 12 to 15 pages of transcript covering big range of dates. these are enough.

I submitted my transcript of 22 pages upfront with my application, and i dont remember if at that time i submitted the chat screen shots or not. but transcript i remember, which i thoroughly checked before submitting. because at that time i was having around 800 pages, from which i selected 22 pages only. which was covering one year of chat. I removed all those pages where me and my wife use to fight for ordering food of different type. or buying dress etc. bcos if this kind of thing come under their eyes. then this will give them extra material to question me. like what is her favorite food, what dress she like. was their any arguments between you two ever.
clean chat which dont give them enough material to grab on.

Last edited: