+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

you can use either sponsor's or PA's info in the above website ..

gcms notes - you have to order them ..they will never be available on gckey .. you can get a lot of more information from these notes .. why dont you search this forum and find out? it gives you all sorts of notes made by an officer working on your file?
I tried looking up sample notes but could not find any....i believe it's getting very frustrating now for most of june 2017 and laters...

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
i was in Pakistan for 4 weeks but didn't work on either FRC neither changing her last name as my name thought i would change her last name here in Canada. Not sure when she landed here, it would be possible or not:oops::eek:
the reason we did it now while the application is in progress is because i want her to come here with her new name on her Passport and COPR so when her PR card is made and any other documents are produced, they are in the new name.

if i waited until she got here then we would have her PR card in diff name and other docs in diff name, pakistani passport and cnic in different name and then going through changing it on canadian and pakistani documents would have been a huge hassle.

so i opted to get it done now, while app in progress. i had to first got to the paki consulate in vaughn and get a new nicop and update my married status to married and show her as my wife and they made me into the "Family head" in their system. then my wife had to go to nadra in pakistan and change her name and get a new cnic with new name and showing me as husband on her card. BTW we opted for her to get NICOP instead of CNIC, you can do that, its all in English, no translation necessary, but costs 10,000rs.

then once nicop came, she applied for new passport with her new name. once that came, i also applied for FRC and then sent all docs together and advised of name change and passport number change

Reactions: khancanada

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I guess everybody gets it but thats when your background check starts
Can u let me know that if u ever ordered notes, there is a group# .. do u know what it is? May app here .. and would love to know if they r now workin on our group or not ..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I tried looking up sample notes but could not find any....i believe it's getting very frustrating now for most of june 2017 and laters...
Did u search the forum? Not this thread, but the entire family sponsorship forum .. they have notes on How to order notes and then there is a thread that tells us details of the notes .. explained very well ..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Where can I find this group name???
U will find it once u order the notes .. it gives u a group number where ur file is stored .. ur not the only one in that group but a lot of other ppl too .. khair .. dont panic abt these things yet .. pray for the best ..

Reactions: savaant

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
the reason we did it now while the application is in progress is because i want her to come here with her new name on her Passport and COPR so when her PR card is made and any other documents are produced, they are in the new name.

if i waited until she got here then we would have her PR card in diff name and other docs in diff name, pakistani passport and cnic in different name and then going through changing it on canadian and pakistani documents would have been a huge hassle.

so i opted to get it done now, while app in progress. i had to first got to the paki consulate in vaughn and get a new nicop and update my married status to married and show her as my wife and they made me into the "Family head" in their system. then my wife had to go to nadra in pakistan and change her name and get a new cnic with new name and showing me as husband on her card. BTW we opted for her to get NICOP instead of CNIC, you can do that, its all in English, no translation necessary, but costs 10,000rs.

then once nicop came, she applied for new passport with her new name. once that came, i also applied for FRC and then sent all docs together and advised of name change and passport number change
Awesome Great Job Posse! What docs you took to Pakistan consulate? I can take my NICOP, copy of Urdu NN? what else?
how long it took for your new NICOP to came?
Does she has to wait until my new NICOP deliver to me OR she can apply for her new NICOP while mine is in process?
I was told that for her to apply for her NEW CNIC OR NICOP i have to go with her to NADRA office to sign some papers? while i am noticing you are here and your wife was able to get her NEW NICOP without your presence to NADRA Office?

how many days this total process took? Your new NICOP, her new NICOP then her New Passport under your as her last name?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Awesome Great Job Posse! What docs you took to Pakistan consulate? I can take my NICOP, copy of Urdu NN? what else?
how long it took for your new NICOP to came?
Does she has to wait until my new NICOP deliver to me OR she can apply for her new NICOP while mine is in process?
I was told that for her to apply for her NEW CNIC OR NICOP i have to go with her to NADRA office to sign some papers? while i am noticing you are here and your wife was able to get her NEW NICOP without your presence to NADRA Office?

how many days this total process took? Your new NICOP, her new NICOP then her New Passport under your as her last name?
i took my original nicop, copy of wife nicop, nikkah nama copy and nadra marriage certificate. take a relative with u as they will want someone else to attest it for you like they need a signature on the application form, there is an application form to fill out also, you can find all this info on http://www.pakmission.ca/nicop.aspx you can ask me if you need clarification. take multiple photocopies of everything with you, as they will need those. there is a pay per use photocopy machine there. be prepared to wait a while, go early.

took 2 weeks to get my nicop delivered by mail to my house.

she can go and apply while your card is in process, but wait about 2-3 days, i asked them and they said wait 2-3 days, it gets updated on the system with in that time so it reflects on system in pakistan when your wife goes.

you dont need to go with her. she will need copy of ur nicop of course (old one is fine too, they just look you up by your citizen number on their system. there r nadra centres in karachi and i think all over pakistan that are 24/7

2 weeks for my card, 2 weeks for her nicop, 2 weeks for passport. my 2 weeks dont matter since she wud just need to wait 2-3 days till ur status is updated in their system and they can add her under you as u will be "family head"

Reactions: khancanada

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
the forum is being very slow and i am unable to edit my post, but theres more documents they may need so review the website i gave u above and make sure. i think you need ur passport copy also.
make sure to ask and confirm with them how long b4 ur wife can go and update hers.
the attester signature they say it should not be blood relative, but my dad was with me and he signed, so idk.

dania12

Aug 6, 2014
Hi,
I m new here dont no how to make a new post. Well I want to ask where my husband should send his medical and police check? We are receiving letters from london office.
2nd do I send my police check as well as It is mentioned in letter that every member in family must send their poluce check?
Thanks in advance

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Can u let me know that if u ever ordered notes, there is a group# .. do u know what it is? May app here .. and would love to know if they r now workin on our group or not ..
Hi,
I never ordered notes,
And i am not sure about the notes group either. I guess they are working on may files. Because they asked me for additional documents in feb. so they must be working on may files. But it depends on officers and workload once they pick up your file they will try to wrap it quick.