+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
Kindly share your information if you would like to be added to the spreadsheet. This will help everyone make judgement on how long each step and applications take. the spreadsheet is here: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

please provide whatever info you have available from below:

Application received in Mississauga date: 4th Nov,2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

Reactions: posse

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
you can use the same bar coded pages that you also took to Pakistan (If you did print the whole form?) along with her signature page ? i took the whole form along with bar coded pages as well..have her signed the signature page...where she needed to sign. Once she signed, that's it. You don't need to validate it even if you doing for the sake of your satisfaction, again use the same bar coded page that you printed before along with all other pages?
I did not print anything before going to Pak. I had it on my laptop. In Pak, we starting filling them out electronically. I printed out only the pages she had to sign. Now back in Canada, I filled in any missing information and re-validated. This changes the number on the bottom right that I'm talking about. It might or might not be a huge deal but something I noticed.

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi! I have applied for Family class sponsership in december 2014.
I did My 2nd medical on 03 july 2017.
After medical my application is forward to BACKGROUND CHECK. My GC KEY shows
*You passed medical exam
*You do not need an interview
* We do not need your finger print
* We are processing your Background check
Final decision- your application is in progress

Plz any one who have the same status and how long i will w8 for passport request.
now my sponser is in canada and we have also a baby boy he was born in Canada.

PLZZZZZ HELP......

Last edited:

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi! I have applied for Family class sponsership in december 2014.
I did My 2nd medical on 03 july 2017.
After medical my application is forward to BACKGROUND CHECK. My GC KEY shows
*You passed medical exam
*You do not need an interview
* We do not need your finger print
* We are processing your Background check
Final decision- your application is in progress

Plz any one who have the same status and how long i will w8 for passport request.
now my sponser is in canada and we have also a baby boy he was born in Canada.

PLZZZZZ HELP......

You applied on Dec 2014 ? That means you are in waiting for more than 3 years now ? I am very sorry to hear about this situation, may Allah make your situation easy. What steps have you or your sponsor has taken to get information regarding your file (LVO inquiry / GCMS notes / MP office request etc)

Reactions: Kasham khan

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
We did every doccumnts on time and full fill all the requirements regarding case but when my case is over from Normal time which was 24 months when i was submitting file.
Then I emailed to LVO and ask about the delay of my application then they replied

Background checks are currently ongoing on your file. This can, on occasion, be a lengthy process. Unfortunately we are not in a position to expedite them or give you a time frame for completion at this time.

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
We did all the proofs regarding case i.e (ORIGINAL NIKKAH NAMA+MARRIAGE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE +PICTURES ) and every doccumnts upto date but still my application tool almost 37 months and still under process i dont know about the delay of my application

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Only LVO request from us to send us ORIGINAL NIKKAH NAME+SCHEDULED A Form coz i did not submit it with doccumnts .
And recently they request for 2nd medical+ Updated SCHEDULED A FORM AGAIN in JUNE 2017 after that i m w8ng for PPR

fsiddiqui

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I did not print anything before going to Pak. I had it on my laptop. In Pak, we starting filling them out electronically. I printed out only the pages she had to sign. Now back in Canada, I filled in any missing information and re-validated. This changes the number on the bottom right that I'm talking about. It might or might not be a huge deal but something I noticed.
Hi, I did the same thing. My lawyer then said that my spouse would have to re-sign with the new validation numbers and send it to me via courier.

The whole point of the validation is that nobody is changing the information after it has been signed off on. It's possible the VO never notices and lets it through but if they do, it could cause you problems.

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, I did the same thing. My lawyer then said that my spouse would have to re-sign with the new validation numbers and send it to me via courier.

The whole point of the validation is that nobody is changing the information after it has been signed off on. It's possible the VO never notices and lets it through but if they do, it could cause you problems.
My everything are OK YOU know when it is signed then it never be replaced coz it have its own book in which the lawyers put exactly

Kasham khan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018

When you submitted applications?

paki786

Dec 14, 2010

Oh shoot...thats what I was thinking but was hoping it didn't matter. That sucks. I was ready to send my package but will now have to wait probably another week. I guess she cant scan and email me, they have to be original..right?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Oh shoot...thats what I was thinking but was hoping it didn't matter. That sucks. I was ready to send my package but will now have to wait probably another week. I guess she cant scan and email me, they have to be original..right?
i did what you did too .. got my hubby to sign .. but no use ..

so i validated the forms, sent him the originals in the mail by courier and then he couriered them back to me .. took a while but atleast all forms were correct .. btw .. no photocopies ..