+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
thank you soo much but can u tell me how long it will take further time and yes old lady took my interview she asked about my merige date about canadian house look like about age diffrence mst of the question is related to age difrence n about my spuse when gave her gift any what she do in canada how she go to job etc
What kind of question about age difference, mine is 10year. Please guide

DRMona

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi ,, on my ecas status (decision made)... it is updated on 12 December .... but still we receive no email ... my interview was on 13 Dec ...

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi ,, on my ecas status (decision made)... it is updated on 12 December .... but still we receive no email ... my interview was on 13 Dec ...
Congrats. You eill receive decision letter soon via email or mycic account. When did ecas status change to DM?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
July Applicant got PPR today,
but Nairobi Visa Office. not London

London Visa Office is been assigned to make ketchup out of applicants mind before giving them PR

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
July Applicant got PPR today,
but Nairobi Visa Office. not London

London Visa Office is been assigned to make ketchup out of applicants mind before giving them PR
Cpc Mississauga applicants from July are getting Dms and PPrs like candies lol

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
if your file transferred from CPCM to LVO then you should have received a letter confirming the same. If no letter received confirming the same then call back CPC-M and asks about confirmation letter. CPC-M should have information about your file where it is residing now?. CPC-M Can't leave you in Limbo Jimbo finding on your own where is your file, with CPC-M OR with LVO. Call again please and have them find your file status OR inquire about confirmation letter about transferring your file from CPC-M to LVO. they can see all the details in their system
Hi.
So as per your advice, I called again and this time I kept my question very clear.' I think it's important we ask them the right question.

What they said: (She was in a good mood and was telling me how she is excited about holidays)
1. CPC-M has my file and it's not with LVO, they didn't transfer.
2. Background checks indeed started and she said, its a very happy news for you as we usually don't do it unless we think the file has everything we need and everything is in order of what we require, so we moved your file to BGC in Mississauga. She said your file is under verification by OUR agencies.
3. Files are quickly transferred to VO's if our staff think that they can't do much about it and country related VO will be the best path, specially if there is a confusion.
4. The background check has no timelines, it can be done in a week or in months. That depends on different factors.
5. Once BGC gets completed, my file will be transferred to London from where the passoport request will be initiated. CPC-M won't be able to do it as its country-specific Visa office which stamps visa.
6. Christmas holidays are from 23rd Dec to 27th Dec. 2017.

Reactions: Rick60 and MM345

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Hi.
So as per your advice, I called again and this time I kept my question very clear.' I think it's important we ask them the right question.

What they said: (She was in a good mood and was telling me how she is excited about holidays)
2. Background checks indeed started and she said, its a very happy news for you as we usually don't do it unless we think the file has everything we need and everything is in order of what we require, so we moved your file to BGC in Mississauga. She said your file is under verification by OUR agencies.
3. Files are quickly transferred to VO's if our staff think that they can't do much about it and country related VO will be the best path, specially if there is a confusion.
4. The background check has no timelines, it can be done in a week or in months. That depends on different factors.
5. Once BGC gets completed, my file will be transferred to London from where the passoport request will be initiated. CPC-M won't be able to do it as its country-specific Visa office which stamps visa.
Wow! This is really nice!

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Hi.

Masha Allah ! For CPC mississauga applicants, it's mostly good news as the applications get processed in a few months only. I read they process only those applications which have no red flags which is also evident from what the lady told you! Wishing you all the best!

Reactions: torontian

Hamza124

Dec 9, 2017
Alhamdullillah recieved passport and COPR today and which documents I have to give at Pearson airport means pic or any PR application form ?? Thanks in advance.
Once u get the passport back they send u landing papers also.. That's what you show at Pearson