Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
That sucks. Why don't u email them for status update or inquire through MP. Kuch pata tou chale k ho Kya raha hai?
My husband’s area’s MP just resigned so there was no MP for some time or something of the sort. Such rotten luck He did say though he was going to visit the office soon and see if they have a new MP or maybe a transitional MP. I’m thinking of ordering notes again by the end of this month. A part of me doesn’t want to e-mail for silly reasons. I feel like they’ve forgotten about my file and they’ll see my e-mail and say ‘oh let’s put her in interview queue.’ I know it sounds ridiculous lol. I guess I will e-mail them today... remember me in your prayers :(

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
Whats the best way to take communication proof from whatsapp??
Last time I sent.them printed chat history which was mostly in urdu so the officer wrote in notes that since our.communication was in urdu so they were not satisfied with our communication proof
Should I.translate it this time or take screenshots simply?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
My husband’s area’s MP just resigned so there was no MP for some time or something of the sort. Such rotten luck He did say though he was going to visit the office soon and see if they have a new MP or maybe a transitional MP. I’m thinking of ordering notes again by the end of this month. A part of me doesn’t want to e-mail for silly reasons. I feel like they’ve forgotten about my file and they’ll see my e-mail and say ‘oh let’s put her in interview queue.’ I know it sounds ridiculous lol. I guess I will e-mail them today... remember me in your prayers :(
You can also visit the next nearest MP

Reactions: mmoin

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
If your file gets returned then it takes the regular time to process it again or it foes to visa officer more quicker?
Everything status all over again, normal processing time.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Hey an update:
Ecas:
2. Started processing application as of September 25, 2017
3. Medical Results have been received

Wonder how long it will be from here..quite annoying
Does anyone know what the next line will be...
Cic hasn't started BG process yet, that is still the same.

It sucks, I feel like distance is a part of our relationship now. We have known each other for 5-6 years then were apart for around 3 years, finally met.. married and now we are separated once again WAITING WAITING WAITING...

For those frustrated by wait time.. trust me I REALLY know what it feels like lol.

May Allah reward and bless all those waiting with a good future and faithful spouses (especially husbands) because long distance isn't simple.

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hey an update:
Ecas:
2. Started processing application as of September 25, 2017
3. Medical Results have been received

Wonder how long it will be from here..quite annoying
Does anyone know what the next line will be...
Cic hasn't started BG process yet, that is still the same.

It sucks, I feel like distance is a part of our relationship now. We have known each other for 5-6 years then were apart for around 3 years, finally met.. married and now we are separated once again WAITING WAITING WAITING...

For those frustrated by wait time.. trust me I REALLY know what it feels like lol.

May Allah reward and bless all those waiting with a good future and faithful spouses (especially husbands) because long distance isn't simple.
Spreadsheet updated.
Have a look at the spreadsheet for those who applied before you to see how much time it takes. At the moment LVO is really focused at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 applicants.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Spreadsheet updated.
Have a look at the spreadsheet for those who applied before you to see how much time it takes. At the moment LVO is really focused at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 applicants.
Ya I'm not expecting it anytime soon either lol
Btw.. there aren't any restrictions for Canadian citizens to visit their spouses, right ?

Reactions: MM345

jawad87

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Whats the best way to take communication proof from whatsapp??
Last time I sent.them printed chat history which was mostly in urdu so the officer wrote in notes that since our.communication was in urdu so they were not satisfied with our communication proof
Should I.translate it this time or take screenshots simply?
Was it in Roman urdu or Urdu urdu?

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Btw.. there aren't any restrictions for Canadian citizens to visit their spouses, right ?
Nope, no restrictions for citizens, visit as much and as many times as you like! and every time you visit, keep a record of flight tickets, pictures, receipts and all, and submit them to LVO. This will make your case stronger.

Reactions: humy.11.23

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
No, there's no restriction.
But if sponsors "stay" outside of Canada during the application, LVO will ask the sponsor for proof of intent to return to Canada before the principal applicant's application is assessed.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
No, there's no restriction.
But if sponsors "stay" outside of Canada during the application, LVO will ask the sponsor for proof of intent to return to Canada before the principal applicant's application is assessed.
How long can the sponsor stay without it causing any sort of hurdle? Also, a return ticket should be sufficient enough for that shouldn't it ? It isn't like I would go permanently but I was considering 2 to 3 months.