+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
We finally got a response from London regarding the additional docs we saw on MyCIC.

Dear applicant,
This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.
Please be advised that this application awaits an initial review in London, UK. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.
Please note that no further information is required from you at present.

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,

NXR

A part of me wants to cry like a child! is it really too early for us to expect that at least an initial review would have been conducted?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
CIC asked for URDU also? I mean that is so weird. Cause when I applied for Canada 2 years ago I didn't write urdu.
Yea supposedly it says so at the very top to write in English and in your native language. We totally missed it. But we were never asked to redo the form so I am guessing it's not that big a deal?

Reactions: torontian

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Yea supposedly it says so at the very top to write in English and in your native language. We totally missed it. But we were never asked to redo the form so I am guessing it's not that big a deal?
I hope so its not. Btw how is your process going > ? How many months on time line now? Are you 2016 applicant?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
We finally got a response from London regarding the additional docs we saw on MyCIC.

Dear applicant,
Please be advised that this application awaits an initial review in London, UK. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Sincerely,

NXR

A part of me wants to cry like a child! is it really too early for us to expect that at least an initial review would have been conducted?
Dec 2016 applicant. ‍♀ Received same reply. Too soon to cry in ur case lol.. May Allah give us all patience and good news soon. IA

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I hope so its not. Btw how is your process going > ? How many months on time line now? Are you 2016 applicant?
2017 April 06. And the process is apparently not going anywhere lol but it is taking a toll on us. being apart for so long is torture. we are over 5 months in total. how about you guys?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Dear applicant,

Sincerely,

NXR

Kinza, Lvo made us wait for 8 months before an initial review took place and unfortunately for some other members of this forum it took 10 months.

From what I understand LVO processes few applicants in less than the the average time e.g. in 5-6 months as compared to 8-10 months and this makes the rest of us super anxious.

Having said that, last year in Sep-oct we saw a good amount of approvals which then increased as November and December came. I am sure the DMs and Pprs are around the corner.

Cheers!

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
2017 April 06. And the process is apparently not going anywhere lol but it is taking a toll on us. being apart for so long is torture. we are over 5 months in total. how about you guys?
INSHALLAH your process will be finished soon and before Xmas holidays.

We got married last month. Alhumullilah. Still haven't send the file to CIC. INSHALLAH next week planning to submit.

I think avg time is 6 months for 2017 applicants. But it varies case to case. Your medical done ?

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
INSHALLAH your process will be finished soon and before Xmas holidays.

We got married last month. Alhumullilah. Still haven't send the file to CIC. INSHALLAH next week planning to submit.

I think avg time is 6 months for 2017 applicants. But it varies case to case. Your medical done ?
yes Husband's medical is done. CPC takes care of that before the file is transferred to London now. All the best and congrats :)

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending
friends pls need ur help...how many pics of different events r good enough for interview time...total number of pics....

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
yes Husband's medical is done. CPC takes care of that before the file is transferred to London now. All the best and congrats :)
Oh..That is good MASHALLAH. Btw. Can you tell me one thing about medical? When the person goes to do medical in Pak. Do they ask for passport for identity? or the CNIC is enough?

Thank you and all the best to you too.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Kinza, Lvo made us wait for 8 months before an initial review took place and unfortunately for some other members of this forum it took 10 months.

From what I understand LVO processes few applicants in less than the the average time e.g. in 5-6 months as compared to 8-10 months and this makes the rest of us super anxious.

Having said that, last year in Sep-oct we saw a good amount of approvals which then increased as November and December came. I am sure the DMs and Pprs are around the corner.

Cheers!
thank you for your kind words and help. So sorry you guys had to wait so long, it must have been tough. Patience I am afraid isn't my forte :p but nothing else can be done.

Reactions: MM345

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Oh..That is good MASHALLAH. Btw. Can you tell me one thing about medical? When the person goes to do medical in Pak. Do they ask for passport for identity? or the CNIC is enough?

Thank you and all the best to you too.
Hey I just asked the hubby, he doesnt remember if they asked for both but he took both and the letter CIC sent him for Medical. all the best.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hope we see some DMs today and tomorrow. This silence is killing me. So afraid that our next set of GCMS notes, due next week Friday will bear no new information :(
Its Fri again and still no news ;( LVO pleasssee WAKE UP !