+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Are they just slow or what. My application (i am sponsoring my wife) was received on Feb 16, 2017 and we have not received any acknowledgment from London office.
Medical was passed on April 17 and after that there has been no update at all and its almost August.

GC Key is kinda stuck with the same info !

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal or do I need to check with my MP?
6 month mark, I'd say at the very least order your GCMS notes and send in a case specific inquiry. Last resort, go to MP for sure.

WMC

Aug 11, 2017
OK thanks. I just sent a case specific inquiry to LVO. and also separately asked for notes. I'll check in with our MP if i dont hear any thing in 2 weeks.

marrichan

Oct 2, 2016
This is not considered a re-medical. There is no such thing anymore for applicants of the new kit. This is the medical that was Mississauga is conducting for all applicants. All the best.
thanks. my friend got PPR last July VO was also LVO submitted upfront Medical that expies on November. She was a March applicant.

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi helpful members,

It might be a silly question but any help will be appreciated, for IMM5532E, Question 7 , if yes give details

I am the sponsor and filled it like this for her sister

Family name (ABC) Given Name ( XYZ) Are they related to sponsor or PA (PA) Relation to sponsor or PA (Sister) Date they met sponsor or PA (YYYY-MM-DD)

Now, my question is for the last part (Date they met), should I write the date she (her sister) met me or met her (PA) ? if met her than should it be PA's DOB since she is her elder sister?

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Hello members
Advice needed
We update the sponsors address on cic through online tool. But Today i checked Ecas showing the same updated address both on sponsor and applicant side. What to do know ? Should we update the applicants address again or is there any other way .?
Regards

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salaam guys

Hope you are doing well.

I had a question. I am sponsoring my wife and I m living with her in Pak. I got a request for "Proof of intent to return to Canada" on July 12 th and a re med request on July 13 th. I sent the requested documents on July 18 th and and the Re med was done on July 25th. When Should I be expecting DM and PPR? in the group I ve seen people getting DM within 2 weeks of Re Med. Any idea where my case stands. I m an October applicant.
Besides re med, you also got an additional doc request. It up to the officer how long he takes to review the add docs. good luck hopefully u will be done within a month.

Last edited:

AnisaAwais

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Are they just slow or what. My application (i am sponsoring my wife) was received on Feb 16, 2017 and we have not received any acknowledgment from London office.
Medical was passed on April 17 and after that there has been no update at all and its almost August.

GC Key is kinda stuck with the same info !

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal or do I need to check with my MP?
I am also feb applicant with exact same status but only one thing changed last week was that "WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" REST IS EXACT LIKE YOURS IT'S SOME BULLSHIT THESE OFFICERS ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALLLL

Reactions: FutureCanadian123

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
2017 applicants where did u sent your pcc and schedule A. There are like 4 different addresses of cpc missisauaga. Need to tell someone please help.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I want to praise @MM345 ma sha Allah you are very helping I got my interview letter & RpRf request again now attachment is fine tommorrow I will go for medical.
Thank God. good luck to you both.

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Add me in sheet plz.

Application received in Mississauga date: 15th june
Location of Principal Applicant (city): karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: PA
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: husband
Sponsor Approval Date 11 aug 2017
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:
COPR & Passport stamped date:

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
Guys I need your advice
Im a july 2016 nikkah only case and in interview queue because of not doing rukhsati...initially when we applied we decided to do rukhsati once application is finalised because my sponsors entire family is in canada and we mentioned that in our application but now since my eligibility is in question so should we go for rukhsati and send them the proof or we should stick with what we said in our application and wait for interview..
Im very confused and worried..please guide me
Thanks in advance

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Guys I need your advice
Im a july 2016 nikkah only case and in interview queue because of not doing rukhsati...initially when we applied we decided to do rukhsati once application is finalised because my sponsors entire family is in canada and we mentioned that in our application but now since my eligibility is in question so should we go for rukhsati and send them the proof or we should stick with what we said in our application and wait for interview..
Im very confused and worried..please guide me
Thanks in advance
The thing is that is a huge decision you are asking for people to take on your behalf. Have you ordered your notes? What does your MP say? how do you know your eligibility is in question because of lack of rukhsati.

here is all I can say, if you two are ready for marriage, and want to start a life together then go for it. Forget society and who can and cannot attend your wedding. You can never make everyone happy so don't even try. If you want to be with your spouse then go for it.

Reactions: AHC

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Guys,
We just received a 5 page letter from LVO that they are not sure of our relationship genuineness. Can you plz share if this is PFL? we need to send them documents in 30 days. They are asking for details of the following:
  1. why we applied for visa late after 2 years and 4 months of our marriage?
  2. why I didn't try to go to Canada to meet my sponsor before?
  3. intent to return to Canada for the sponsor? (though we sent voluntary proof of my wife and kid's return and their lease agreement from Canada)
  4. why I stayed at my wife's place in Pakistan before our wedding as it is against Pakistani cultural norms?
  5. why my name is not on my daughter's Canadian birth certificate?
  6. urdu nikkah nama
Kindly comment what the F*** they want from me now. We had explained everything before. They TOTALLY ignored all the voluntary proof we sent. We'll send them that now. PLZZZZZZZZZ help with Question 1& 2 especially. Thank you

Reactions: FutureCanadian123