+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salman shad

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Call at this number from canada 18882422100 and press 1,1,2 then your file number date of birth etc and press 1 to listen about your file detail but it's automatic machine which going to tell you no operator

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
In my notes due date of medical says 18th August and that of criminality and security is 30th aug..but im already in interview queue so it means they will complete.my.background check and remedical process before interview??

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
In my notes due date of medical says 18th August and that of criminality and security is 30th aug..but im already in interview queue so it means they will complete.my.background check and remedical process before interview??
Im Aug 2016 Applicant
My medical is expired still no remmedical
whats on going any guess?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
What does your notes say??
Mine says im in interview queue so thats why I didnt get remedical request

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
What does your notes say??
Mine says im in interview queue so thats why I didnt get remedical request
Im Aug 2016 Applicant
My medical is expired still no remmedical
whats on going any guess?

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Salaam guys

Hope you are doing well.

I had a question. I am sponsoring my wife and I m living with her in Pak. I got a request for "Proof of intent to return to Canada" on July 12 th and a re med request on July 13 th. I sent the requested documents on July 18 th and and the Re med was done on July 25th. When Should I be expecting DM and PPR? in the group I ve seen people getting DM within 2 weeks of Re Med. Any idea where my case stands. I m an October applicant.

Szw

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Barrie, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
NOC Code......
Just an FYI: If you are a citizen then your kids will be Canadian citizens no matter where they are born.

If you are a PR then you should tell IRCC about your situation immediately and maybe they can process the kid's visa before November as you still have couple of months to get that OR they might give you some extension for the wife's visa expiry(I've never heard of it though). I would suggest that you send an email to LVO with URGENT in the subject line and update them about the situation and insist to get the visa faster. They can help u out. Also Call IRCC help center and request them. I would highly recommend that you involve your MP and see if they can push IRCC to get it for you.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't process your daughter's visa early as she is just a child. It's not that they have to do a background check or security clearance for her. It should be just fine. Give the above a try and I am pretty positive that you'll get baby's visa before November InshAllah:)
thanks for your reply i already apply my daughter in july at cpc Mississauga but they send me file back with wanting new checklist now i submit again but in this time duration my wife got her visa and copr with expiry date 16 nov 2017. any ways thanks for your kind reply

WMC

Aug 11, 2017
Are they just slow or what. My application (i am sponsoring my wife) was received on Feb 16, 2017 and we have not received any acknowledgment from London office.
Medical was passed on April 17 and after that there has been no update at all and its almost August.

GC Key is kinda stuck with the same info !

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal or do I need to check with my MP?

Reactions: Sule2017

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
Yes my.notes also say that review required before they decided about interview
apka b review required tha pehly?
mery notes m kahe b nae likha interview ka
per yeh likha ha k review required so is ka matlab kia ha any idea?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
we applied last November 2016 but unfortunately they sent us back our application . we applied again Apri 2017 and submitted the upftont medical that will expires on September 2017 but LVO sent us correspondence for re medical and done yesterday.
This is not considered a re-medical. There is no such thing anymore for applicants of the new kit. This is the medical that was Mississauga is conducting for all applicants. All the best.

Reactions: marrichan

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
These dates are internal deadlines for the officers based on the processing time. If they do meet these deadlines you might be issued visa on the day of the interview. All the best.