+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Actually, I contacted my MP last month, which was 5 months into our application. They contacted CIC/LVO and told me that eligibility (i.e. security and criminality) is in process and our application could take until April 2018 latest.

So they didn't provide much new info, but you can still contact them before 12 months :)
I read it here that someone was turned away by their MP because their application was well within their processing time. I guess it doesn't hurt to try. I know I will be turned away because there are no issues in my case, so far, file has been transferred to LVO in a timely manner, Sched A, and Meds requested and submitted. (PCC was upfront) so its just a waiting game I guess. Unless my notes come back with something frightening.

Last edited:

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
well then how do they explain it being fair to us when people who applied after us have got a DM already??
same story here NXR same email twice with an adition that we expect this review will take place in comming weeks... MP can't expidite process and can'tdo nothing except providing you details same as your GCMS notes. I asked MP while we are waiting and ppl from 017 are geting DM his answer was generic. he just said no red flags on your case pls wait and see :rolleyes:

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
First page, 15th or 16th line item which should read "Group name" and "Group number".

If it's blank or says "not required", you're good.
If it says "Interview re'd" Or there is a group number assigned, then you're in the queue to be interviewed.
Good info bro! nothing in those fields for now :)

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Guys I am having trouble signing into ecas with sponsor's information. It's only working with applicant's information for now. Can anyone plz try it with sponsor info and comment if you have similar issue??

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
same story here NXR same email twice with an adition that we expect this review will take place in comming weeks... MP can't expidite process and can'tdo nothing except providing you details same as your GCMS notes. I asked MP while we are waiting and ppl from 017 are geting DM his answer was generic. he just said no red flags on your case pls wait and see :rolleyes:
I think husband cases take more time and perhaps background checking is still not complete. Ours is the same issue

Ishkhan

Jun 24, 2017
Good news I have had a letter asking me to send in my passport but I have a question it has a form called appendix a which my wife also has to take with her now I get confused who is the principal applicant and do I have to fill this in with both or details ? Thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Good news I have had a letter asking me to send in my passport but I have a question it has a form called appendix a which my wife also has to take with her now I get confused who is the principal applicant and do I have to fill this in with both or details ? Thanks
Congratulations you got the Passport Request (PPR). Principal applicant has to fill the appendix A with details of principal applicant and dependents (if any). Sponsor information should not be entered. Printout of this has to be submitted with the original pasport and photos to VFS.

When did u get the PPR? Would u.like to be added to.the spreadsheet?

Ishkhan

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks but it asks for spouse name on the appendix ? Principal is my wife who I am sponsoring but also then asks for spouse name ?which is my person in canda who is sponsoring g her

I just got the letter this afternoon

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Here is an update:
I got our 3rd batch of notes yesterday and most of the fields have been updated in 14 June 2017.
Under assessments section:
Eligibility says "in progress".
Criminality in progress just like before.
Medicals Passed.
Sponsor and applicant's addresses have been updated.
Under "Application Assignment" there is a due date of 14 july 2017.

Eligibility:
created date: 26/9/2016
Updated date: 2017/06/14
Due date: 2017/07/03:eek::eek::eek::eek: (Does it mean that the review has already been done??)
Now there are different due dates under different sections.
Criminality due date: 2017/09/26
Medicals due date: 2017/09/14

Some officer wrote new comments on 14 june 2017. He has put some dates wrong including our cohabitation periods as a couple. He has raised concerns that me and my wife are cousins and we lived together for 4 days before our nikkah which is against our pakistani culture so how can that even happen?
It looks like he is accusing us either for an illigit relationship or thinks we misrepresented. The fact is that me and my wife are cousins and our families always gathered for Eid etc and bcz our families lived in different cities so all the trips are always overnight stays and we all sleep in separate rooms. I had explained it in our papers already that our families gathered at her home when she arrived from canada and i stayed at her place (which is my phuphu's house) for 4 days and we spoke with each other and our wedding was after a month. Besides it's our love marriage and we spoke before marriage and had a decent friendly relationship. I don't know if lvo has hired some MOLVEE or this stupid guy's GF really dumped him as claimed by FutureCanadian123:p but i am screwd guys. Should i send them another explanation letter voluntarily when all deadlines are in a month??

Plźzzzzz advise Fellows:(

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
If your MP's are turning u away than tell them people who applied after you are getting PPR's why our file is still not opened?. This worked for us.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
final decision made... there are details of visa as well in a new section called document.
did u submit your passport in pakistan?

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Revieved medical request yesterday.
App recieved 15th june
Aor1 27th july
Medical request 2 aug
Ecas Sponsor approval shows Decision made.
No SA and Pcc Sec A request uptill now?