+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone,

Just little confusion. I have both English and Urdu NikahNama and my ideas was to send a photocopy of English , but I am wondering if we need to send a copy of Urdu Nikahnama too ?

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I dont see as an issue but wondering why so ? On form IMM0008 on 2nd page, I cant seem to add STATE OPTION which is Sindh for my wife. I can write Karachi and Pakistan in city and country but cant seem to do that . It is disabled .

What could be the reason and is it something I should take it serious ? Dont want little mistake to cause all the hard work and wait.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
2 months after additional documents uploaded and 1.5 months after re-medical done, finally update that background is in progress. though, eligibility still show in progress..
Please share the dates so that I can update you on the spreadsheet

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Received COPR on 13th July. Please update spreadsheet.

Would just like to add a little thing about proof of intent to return to canada. My wife and I were living outside Canada throughout the application process. We had submitted enough proof initially with our application. However, after 5 months of our application being filed, we ordered GCMS notes and in the visa officers notes, we read "Proof of intention to return to Canada to be determined by the visa officer"

This gave me a hint that they might question later about "proof of intent to return." Hence, I voluntary sent some extra documents to LVO and gave a detailed explanation of our plans when we go to Canada. El7'mdulillah, apart from PCC, there were no additional docs requested and visa was issued. Ordering notes definitely helped and also there is a high chance LVO will ask about intention to return if the sponsor is living with application outside canada for a long time, in my case, throughout the application process. Thanks
Updated, congrats. May I ask what you provided to show proof of intent?

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
So I contacted my MP to ask about our application's status and they said to come into their office with proof of identity to fill out authorization forms first. I'm sure this is normal but I just wanted to double check if that's what others experienced? I always thought "contacting the MP" just meant sending an email lol

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
So I contacted my MP to ask about our application's status and they said to come into their office with proof of identity to fill out authorization forms first. I'm sure this is normal but I just wanted to double check if that's what others experienced? I always thought "contacting the MP" just meant sending an email lol
Yes its right, first time you have to sign the consent form then you can communicate via email.

Bakkarusman

Jun 23, 2017
Today I got this mail. I need your guidance. What should I do?

Dear JAWERIA BAKKAR:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des
Communautés culturelles

Communication, proof: Updated evidence of your continued relationship including photos
and communication records since your wedding.

Client Information: Evidence you are residing at the same address

Marriage photos: Photographs of the Rukhsati

Client Information: Clarification on whether the groom’s family has hosted a Walima

Client Information: Additional details on your sponsor’s intention to return to Canada
following his studies, as well as evidence of when his studies are due to complete

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
T
he above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salam everyone,

Just little confusion. I have both English and Urdu NikahNama and my ideas was to send a photocopy of English , but I am wondering if we need to send a copy of Urdu Nikahnama too ?
Please send both to be on the safe side. As of 2016 we were asked to provide both. Get the copies certified.

Reactions: Pakistan_89

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
It is normal. You will be able to book an appointment at their office, fill in a consent form and explain what help you require from them. One on one meeting is better than email correspondence I think.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Quick question. .
Our case is taking too long.. what is ratio of success of visit visa if I apply to meet my wife in canada
Extremely low for Pakistani spouses.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Just a small question folks

When my wife went for upfront medical exam last year, she was given a document which she then mailed with the application. Now that the CIC bas requested a re-med, will she have to mail a document as well or it will be taken care of by the IOM?