+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I
I HATE NXR. He replied the same to my emails twice. Though the background was in progress since Oct 2016. I think you should order notes
I Ordered notes in April and according to that my field was transfered in march .I got sponsor approval on 24 November 2016 and they told me that my file has been transfered to London but they didn't transfered it until March .I found this on my gcms notes "file held for back office''.I will order notes again in few weeks as nobody is currently working on the file .

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello to all, today i received a PPR, and in that attachment it says "submit the documents listed to our office in ISLAMABAD".. but my wife lives in Karachi.. so my question is it will be submit in karachi VFS office right?..
And what is the address in karachi?.. and any important things which i have to keeep in mind before passport submition, or any instruction, please any one let me know..
And last question how long this all process take? Thankyou

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hi there ......according to gcms notes my file was transfered in march .I don't know why they transfered it late as I applied on 7 November 2016.
Wow 4 months after the file transfer? That's brutal some of November applicants got PPR others already landed.

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello to all, today i received a PPR, and in that attachment it says "submit the documents listed to our office in ISLAMABAD".. but my wife lives in Karachi.. so my question is it will be submit in karachi VFS office right?..
And what is the address in karachi?.. and any important things which i have to keeep in mind before passport submition, or any instruction, please any one let me know..
And last question how long this all process take? Thankyou
they asked for below documents
  • passport copy
  • Original passport
  • Letter photocopy
  • 2 pics
  • original cnic
----------------------------

PROCEDURE:

1- go VFS visa Center in KHI ( Bahria complex 4, 4th floor Gizri)
2- carry original cnic, they need it for verification.

What to submit:
  • copy of PPR letter (make sure to fill Appendix A) just fill the info on Principal applicant line.
  • 2 photos. As instructed by CIC
  • original Passport and passport copy

Reactions: Yasin5955

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
they asked for below documents
  • passport copy
  • Original passport
  • Letter photocopy
  • 2 pics
  • original cnic
----------------------------

PROCEDURE:

1- go VFS visa Center in KHI ( Bahria complex 4, 4th floor Gizri)
2- carry original cnic, they need it for verification.

What to submit:
  • copy of PPR letter (make sure to fill Appendix A) just fill the info on Principal applicant line.
  • 2 photos. As instructed by CIC
  • original Passport and passport copy
Thanks allot sir, but i filled my info also in appendix A in "sponsor column".. is that ok?.. or should i have to re make it?..
and do u have any idea about the fees?

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
As salam o alaikum, just a random qs, all the immigrant visa expiry is same as your medcial expiry? In all the cases?.. or in some cases its different ?..

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Hi There. I applied for my wife's visa in November 2016. Today I got the same email reply as yours .

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits an initial review in London, UK. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact with the applicant.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

It's been over 8 months and they have not started anything .
I got a similar reply on the 23rd of June saying file awaits initial review, we expect this review to take place in the coming weeks. Haven't heard back yet, 9 months today since date of application...

maggamagga

May 15, 2017
Any cases here where Sponsor is applying from outside canada? How has journey been like. Any successful cases where sponsor couldnt produce job offer, rental agreement or university acceptance to prove the intent but used other slightly less concrete proofs. Any successful cases here?

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Any cases here where Sponsor is applying from outside canada? How has journey been like. Any successful cases where sponsor couldnt produce job offer, rental agreement or university acceptance to prove the intent but used other slightly less concrete proofs. Any successful cases here?
We applied our case with sponsor living outside Canada. Ordered Immigration officer's notes twice and learnt that they were concerned about our intent to return to Canada. We are not successful so far but the sponsor has now returned to Canada. We sent in voluntary proofs of her return and lease agreement etc. Yesterday got a reply from MP that my security and criminality is in progress. We are hoping to get visa soon without being called for an interview. Lets c what happens next

Reactions: Screenager and AmyR

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
ok so guys .. finally.. I m an october 25 th applicant and i got the request for "intent to move back to canada"

I am including the following:

1) Job offer letter from Canada

2) Email with college advisor discussing to enroll in school once i m back

3) A letter from my mother stating that she owns a home and she will acommodate us

4) Car insurance stating that a car is under my name in canada

Do you guys think its enough or I should something else?

Reactions: ahsenshah

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
ok so guys .. finally.. I m an october 25 th applicant and i got the request for "intent to move back to canada"

I am including the following:

1) Job offer letter from Canada

2) Email with college advisor discussing to enroll in school once i m back

3) A letter from my mother stating that she owns a home and she will acommodate us

4) Car insurance stating that a car is under my name in canada

Do you guys think its enough or I should something else?
I've heard people include their Canadian banking info as well. Might help if you have accounts (debit or credit) here. Just a thought. All the best :)