None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
July 2016 applicant. .
Our interview was waived..still our case is taking too long dont know why..
After submitting PCC and medical on 30th May 2017 BG went in progress on 25th May 2017 and now further updates.
:(
There's nothing u can do to speed up the background checks, contact mp once a month maybe FOR your satisfaction.

Prayers for you.

arsalan1724

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Got this Back from MP on Second Inquiry any thoughts:

Good Day Mr. Qureshi,

Thank you for your email.
Here is what I have learned from IRCC regarding your application:

· Several additional documents have been received by the visa office in the past month

· Right of Permanent Resident Fee received

· Medicals are passed / Valid until Sept 2017

· Background/criminality not initiated

· In queue for eligibility review (for applicant)

If they require an interview with your wife to determine her eligibility they will contact you.

It appears things are moving along well.

We can check-in once again at the end of summer.

Let us know if anything comes up in the meantime.

Reactions: MM345

Mujtaba110

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Yeah you wrote urgent in your email thats why you got an answer. what did you write in your email body? can you share that with us?
Ya sure may be it helps other people

Dear Visa Officer,
This is regarding application number ##### for permanent Resident application (Spousal
sponsor). I applied for the spousal sponsorship in December 2016 and the file is currently in
process at your London visa office.

Details are as follows:
Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Application Number:
Sponsor Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:

I want to know about the status of my application as there is no correspondence from CIC, to
date.
I look forward to your reply.

Reactions: Fari_S and Samlia

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Got this Back from MP on Second Inquiry any thoughts:

Good Day Mr. Qureshi,

Thank you for your email.
Here is what I have learned from IRCC regarding your application:

· Several additional documents have been received by the visa office in the past month

· Right of Permanent Resident Fee received

· Medicals are passed / Valid until Sept 2017

· Background/criminality not initiated

· In queue for eligibility review (for applicant)

If they require an interview with your wife to determine her eligibility they will contact you.

It appears things are moving along well.

We can check-in once again at the end of summer.

Let us know if anything comes up in the meantime.
This is the same reply they give to everyone. They just took information from your online status update and gave it to your MP. To my opinion when somebody contacts the MP he/she should give the current status to MP from CIC ONLINE ACCOUNT and he should ask the visa officer about the date they will be done with the case or more insight towards the case.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
What a boring week it has been so far:(

Wkhan89

Dec 5, 2016
Hello all

I have sponsored my wife, her application processing began on July 15 2016. Request for missing documents was received on Jan 17 2017. Remedical was completed June 5 2017. Eligibility passed in May 2017. We have not as of yet received any correspondence....does it normally take this much time to for them to review remedical? (Our gcms notes did say that security was not started). The notes also say that "originals to be returned". Is this referring to original documents? We have not received back any documents as of yet either.

thank you

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I had somewhat similar problem with my address too. As CIC forms don't really incorporate Pakistani addresses well. I missed some crucial part of my address. At first, I thought they aren't going to send me anything by mail. But later on I realized it might delay the processing of my case if they find out any inconsistency in my address on different documents like CNIC, PCC etc and my application.
So, I just created a case specific enquiry to LVO and mentioned my concern and also mentioned old and new address. In a week my address was updated on ECAS. :cool:
Thanks that is good to know. Considering all his letters had the correct address, and that this is not a huge error, we are just going to leave it as is for now :)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello all

I have sponsored my wife, her application processing began on July 15 2016. Request for missing documents was received on Jan 17 2017. Remedical was completed June 5 2017. Eligibility passed in May 2017. We have not as of yet received any correspondence....does it normally take this much time to for them to review remedical? (Our gcms notes did say that security was not started). The notes also say that "originals to be returned". Is this referring to original documents? We have not received back any documents as of yet either.

thank you
They usually take 15 days after re med to come to a decision. So your background checks must be in process. In gcms notes it always shows not started.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
They usually take 15 days after re med to come to a decision. So your background checks must be in process. In gcms notes it always shows not started.
More than two months since re-medical, no updates :(

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: Malik1983

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Reactions: MM345

ksleepwalker

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Hi everyone.

Just disappointed at the state of affairs here. I received an additional doc request in mid April (check spreadsheet). I supplied them by end of April.

Sometime in June my GcKey started showing the same message 'We need additional docs' but I never got any further document request.

So I went to my local MP's office to know what's wrong as I didn't know what to upload. The immigration guy there tells me he will get back to me.

This week he gets back and he says he doesn't know how I uploaded documents because apparently CIC didn't get them.

I was super pissed as I had uploaded and I sent him a screenshot of the page in CIC where it says 'replacement document uploaded'. Apparently he says they did not get them for some reason.

I have no way to re-upload them on GcKey/MyCIC as there is no other upload option there. I have no idea what to do. Even the medical has expired and they haven't gotten back to me for re-medical. The MP guy says if everything else is ok they will automatically extend medical.

All of this grey area is really making me frustrated. Its almost 11 months man; the least they could do is let me know if they didn't get it and if they didn't then why does the system show that the upload was done?

I'm gonna call the guy again tomorrow. All advice is appreciated fellas.

Is there any other way to upload other than GcKey? Isn't that the MyCIC account?

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi everyone.

Just disappointed at the state of affairs here. I received an additional doc request in mid April (check spreadsheet). I supplied them by end of April.

Sometime in June my GcKey started showing the same message 'We need additional docs' but I never got any further document request.

So I went to my local MP's office to know what's wrong as I didn't know what to upload. The immigration guy there tells me he will get back to me.

This week he gets back and he says he doesn't know how I uploaded documents because apparently CIC didn't get them.

I was super pissed as I had uploaded and I sent him a screenshot of the page in CIC where it says 'replacement document uploaded'. Apparently he says they did not get them for some reason.

I have no way to re-upload them on GcKey/MyCIC as there is no other upload option there. I have no idea what to do. Even the medical has expired and they haven't gotten back to me for re-medical. The MP guy says if everything else is ok they will automatically extend medical.

All of this grey area is really making me frustrated. Its almost 11 months man; the least they could do is let me know if they didn't get it and if they didn't then why does the system show that the upload was done?

I'm gonna call the guy again tomorrow. All advice is appreciated fellas.

Is there any other way to upload other than GcKey? Isn't that the MyCIC account?
Sorry to hear about that. I am very frustrated and disappointed by their performance as well.
I would suggest that you send them the requested documents via Email to London visa office at (LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca). In addition, send them hard copy via courier or registered mail to the London visa office address. I sent my additional documents by mail, email, case specific inquiry and I had uploaded them in GCkey/mycic account. I no longer trust their online system as it shuts down for maintenance every 2 weeks and sometimes shows wrong messages.

These days my account is showing that they need additional documents but i got no request in messages section. cic site has an alert that such messages are a technical flaw. I emailed LVO about a month ago about it and they didn't address my concern. Our MP has also not replied anything about my file. LVO SUCKS!!!