+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MM345 said:
The situation is very unfortunate, but we cant do anything about it now. You have 10 days only so be quick.

1) provide everything they have asked. consider this as your final chance to satisfy the visa officer.
2) You must answer the Visa Officer's queries of why you submitted your application late & why you couldnt go. Also you need to back your reasoning with evidence (just an example: if you couldn't get vacation off from work you can include an email/letter from your boss regarding this).

Did your brother also receive any request like this?
No brother didn't receive anything yet.
MM345 I am planning to seek professional help in this regard. I feel they need to be given some solid reasons which I don't have. I was laid off for a while so the letter from boss will not work I guess. May be the lawyer could come up with something.
I would really appreciate any help in this regard from you guys. :(

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

AmyR said:
iS there anything new written in the comments section?Any new line?
no new comments, everything there is from 2016.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Shazzz said:
Received my notes today and compared it with one from late Feb 2017...not a single change! Notes say PA's eligibility "due date" was March 01, 2017....and it still hasn't started :mad:
What is the last update date on the file? (see file history)
What is the due date on the file (see where its written location is PUT AWAY)

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

What crap is this! :eek: :mad:

Shazzz said:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Shazzz said:
Anything different in your case?

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

MM345 said:
What is the last update date on the file? (see file history)
What is the due date on the file (see where its written location is PUT AWAY)
Last updated date on file - 2017/02/16
Due date (near Put Away) - 2017/03/01

MM345 said:
Anything different in your case?
Nothing unusual in my case, no dependants and had all events.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Shazzz said:
Last updated date on file - 2017/02/16
Due date (near Put Away) - 2017/03/01
No update after feb then. The notes must be old, dont be dissapointed. There is a chance that your file was reviewed after extraction of notes (in the last 30 days)/

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

MM345 said:
No update after feb then. The notes must be old, dont be dissapointed. There is a chance that your file was reviewed after extraction of notes (in the last 30 days)/
I'm guessing they still haven't worked on my file after Feb...and my wife's meds expire in less than a month. I'll send LVO an email to check what's going on.

samarah

Jul 11, 2015

Hello Guys

Can anyone please tell me if there is form to fill for accompanying goods and goods to follow. I cant find

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

samarah said:
Hello Guys

Can anyone please tell me if there is form to fill for accompanying goods and goods to follow. I cant find
This may help you:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Goods_Accompanying-Canada

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Did anyone hear from LVO today?

Dont know how many more months will take to finish June/July months (its already been 4 months since they are processing June/July) & finally move to Aug Sep.
Last PPR is 23-July. :(

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017

iam filling out forms for the first time and the forms is asking client id , UCI , when i write N/A , it doesnt accept that . should i leave it blank ?

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Faheempk said:
Hello need help!!

As I already mentioned that my application was submitted by a lawyer so he recieved a letter in his email on 30th March. The problem is he got busy with ither stuff meanwhile and didn't check the email. Today he contacted me and informed that there is this letter from lvo and I need to be quick in replying the letter. Now My spouse has almost 10 days to contact lvo :eek: he kept saying tell your spouse to check the email but he gave his own id in the application and I didn't know that.

They requested a bunch of documents:
For my spouse:
Attested English translation of nikka nama, the one I sent before doesn't suffice
Copy of walima invitation, booking receipt etc
Additional photos with sponsor,
Passport stamps and itineraries
The reason why I didn't visit Pak to meet my spouse for this long period and why I submitted for it late
Evidence of communication throughput the time
Police certificate

For sponsor:
Passport copy including exit/entry
Evidence of spouse residence in Canada: tax reports, bank statement etc

Please help me with this. I don't know how to satisfy them as to why I submitted my application late and why I didn't visit Pak after marriage There were some family issues but I don't want to mention them :(

First of all, you should clarify with your lawyer what his or her responsibilities are since he or she is representing you. Secondly, why didn't you mention the reason for late application and no visit in the original application? When you know that is something they will see and want to question why not clarify it in the first impression rather than having them ask for more questions? Anyway, me and my wife had a 1.5 year gap between our Nikah and the other ceremonies, mehndi, rukhsati and walima. I applied after coming back to Canada so there was a 1.5 year gap between nikah date and application submission. But I actually explained it in our original application by stating that we both were university students and since our schedules were different we could not organize a 4 day marriage event easily. But when we did get time, after 1.5 years, we had all the functions. You will have to give a good solid reason. I don't know why you are hesitant to give them the true reason: family issue. Unless your family issue is that some people in the family did not want you guys to get married or that people were against your relationship etc, you should give them the reason. If there were unfortunate deaths, or sickness or anything like that, give that reason since it is legitimate. If the reasons were that they were against your relationship or marriage, then DO NOT state this, since this will undermine your relationship. But I do not think that this would be the reason since you did not visit your spouse after marriage, so if these were the reasons, they would have made a difference before marriage. If your marriage is genuine and you both are happy with each other then no one else should have any right to comment, but immigration officers might take other family members comments as serious.

Tell them why you did not visit Pakistan, whether it was study or job. For evidence of communication, send them skype screenshots of both of you video chatting and other sources like watsapp etc. They are asking for additional photos with sponsor, so it means they want pictures outside of marriage events. If they wanted more rukhsati photos, they would have asked, but it seems they are asking for general pics. How long did you stay with your spouse? If for 20 days or so, then send them pics of you guys from different days just hanging out whether at home or outside. these could be selfies or pics with other family members. Your comment is a little weird. On the one hand they want to know why you did not visit your spouse for an extended period of time, which means obviously you were not in Pakistan but on the other hand they want proof of you living in Canada. Where are you living if you are not in Pakistan with your husband, and not in Canada if they are asking for proof of residence? If you were and are living in Canada then this should just be easy. Send them bills and other government mails that show your address, and also let them know if you study here or work here.

Hope it helps!

Chailatte

Feb 16, 2017

So I finally received my AOR today! I was able to link my application 2 days before receiving my AOR. However, I do have some questions that I am confused about.

1) I am the sponsor and made an account on mycic using my personal information and I linked the application, using my spouse's information. Is that how it works or I should make another account on mycic using my husbands information and then link the application?

2) Do we need two accounts on mycic, one for me and one for my husband and we both link the application separately?

3) I am able to see the application status for both me and my spouse on ecas, however my application was received on April 6 but it say we received your application on May 3 then the next line says we started processing your application on May 3. Is that normal?

4) I sent the PCC and medicals upfront, under ecas it says "medical results have been received". There is no mention of the police certificates, do I need to send them again?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Ali6790

May 4, 2017

Hi Everyone, I just registered myself for canadavisa forum but I have been using this for some time as it really helped me understanding the application process. I am going to give you a snap shot of my application so far Cool

- I applied on March 28th, 2017

- Cic received my application on March 30th, 2017

- Received an email with Acknowledgement letter on April 18th, 2017

- Received an email regarding Sponsorship Approval on April 19th, 2017

- Received an email regarding Medical Examination request on April 19th, 2017

- My wife did medical on 25th of April, 2017

- Received an email from Cic on 2nd of May, 2017 mentioning that they have forwarded my case to London for further processing.

Knock on wood, everything is going very fast for me. Grin

Only one question I have, do you guys have any idea about the time frame after medical examination and requesting passport in my case?

I am also available to answer any question regarding the process I already gone through!!

Regards
Ali