+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi Friends,

i just want to ask about WES, i am landing to Toronto on 25th March, 2017. and before my landing i have completed my WES evaluation from Metric to M.phill education, and got the evaluated report in next week.

do this evaluation help me regarding job hunting or you can guide me to any forum "WES evaluation is help full for job seekers".

i would be happy to help any one regarding evaluation process.

Mah3r

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017

MS-2016 said:
Any March/April 2016 applicant waiting for interview?
My notes says Interview Recommended, when I can expect a date?
Well I'm Feb 2016 applicant and I'm still waiting for interview call

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016

Mah3r said:
Well I'm Feb 2016 applicant and I'm still waiting for interview call
I am April 2016 applicant and waiting for the interview.

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016

MS-2016 said:
Any March/April 2016 applicant waiting for interview?
My notes says Interview Recommended, when I can expect a date?
I am 11 April 2016 applicant still waiting for my interview haven't got any mail yet regarding interview.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

My husband called CIC and asked them about pilot project..they said it is to help expedite the process..
Im a bit skeptical about the expediting bit to be honest. For me its been over 6 months since i applied and no news at all.

Shazz notes have made things look worse than ever before! If they are not working actively on July Aug files then i doubt Sept applicants will hear back before july-aug.. :'(

Aryan007 said:
That's a new one for me. I have read "london completeness" and "london pilot project" before.
Did anyone crack this london pilot project code?? I read the GCM notes thread and didn't find much on this. Can anyone explain plz?

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

AmyR said:
My husband called CIC and asked them about pilot project..they said it is to help expedite the process..
Im a bit skeptical about the expediting bit to be honest. For me its been over 6 months since i applied and no news at all.

Shazz notes have made things look worse than ever before! If they are not working actively on July Aug files then i doubt Sept applicants will hear back before july-aug.. :'(
Pata nahi lara laga rahay CIC walay or they really are serious. I share your sentiments in this regard. Its been a while since we heard any PPR for June/July applicants. I got my notes on 5th March I guess. Should I reorder them now? what do you think? I wonder if the new notes would be any different ::)

We are planning for my wife's return in May and having trouble finding a good rental deal. I wish they could speed up some process soon. Honestly, I am skeptical about sending her alone though she is very smart. We really wanted to wait and move together. But In our notes we read that our intent to return to Canada is not clear to them and we don't want them to put us in interview queue to decide about our intent. Do you guys think we can put any other plan together to satisfy them without her leaving me heart broken?? :'(

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

On a lighter note, heart break is a part of the cic spousal package though it is never mentioned explicitly :p

I intend to order mine in first week of April..not before that.. since i dont see any point... u can try it around that time too i guess or maybe wait till mid April since u ordered in march..

Aryan007 said:
Pata nahi lara laga rahay CIC walay or they really are serious. I share your sentiments in this regard. Its been a while since we heard any PPR for June/July applicants. I got my notes on 5th March I guess. Should I reorder them now? what do you think? I wonder if the new notes would be any different ::)

We are planning for my wife's return in May and having trouble finding a good rental deal. I wish they could speed up some process soon. Honestly, I am skeptical about sending her alone though she is very smart. We really wanted to wait and move together. But In our notes we read that our intent to return to Canada is not clear to them and we don't want them to put us in interview queue to decide about our intent. Do you guys think we can put any other plan together to satisfy them without her leaving me heart broken?? :'(

imran7888

Mar 14, 2017

AnayaK said:
Hi
I am a Canadian Citizen & currently living in Alberta, Canada and I'm applying spousal sponsorship of my husband.
I've few queries regarding new application kit:
1) I'm currently unemployed; got laid off in Jan 2016, so at present on EI.
Would this affect the evaluation to sponsor?
We had our Nikkah in 2013 over the skype & got married in July 2016 (Rukhsati) in Pak. For proof of relationship, we have social media conversations since 2013, wedding & other photos, and I've lived with my husband in Pakistan for 4 months after my marriage.
2) Would they recognize our marriage as genuine?
I've a NADRA issued marriage certificate & my nikkah nama is both in Urdu & English.
Do I need exclusive English translated copy off Nikkah Name? attested, affidavit ?

What original documents do I (sponsor) and the (Principal applicant) need to submit.?

Thank you! I'm looking forward for help from you guys.
If you are canadian citizen then you should know that nikah on skype or phone are not acceptable at all it is been more then 9 years or more now. I do not understand you live with your husband four month why not you get nikah that time , It is sound really fishy to me
there is something you are hiding here. proxy marriages is not acceptable anymore.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

Aryan007 said:

Hello.aryan.
I would strongly advise you to provide evidence of your intent to return.thats what my notes said too and i was called for an interview . They had doubts abt the relation too.
At the interview still the vo was not satisfied with our intent and plans.yes they do cause problems if your intent is not clear.although vo said she is fully satisfied abt our relation.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

maddyd2000 said:
Hello.aryan.
I would strongly advise you to provide evidence of your intent to return.thats what my notes said too and i was called for an interview . They had doubts abt the relation too.
At the interview still the vo was not satisfied with our intent and plans.yes they do cause problems if your intent is not clear.although vo said she is fully satisfied abt our relation.
Since your interview, we have been struggling to come up with as much evidence as we possibly can. However, we felt that giving them rental searches and canadian bank account info would not do the job as you provided them with the same. If after 2 kids, they r still not convinced then i don't see light at the end of the tunnel for us :'(

Therefore we decided that she will go early and settle as she lost her job also. May be sending this new detail would convince them to not worry about our intent ::)

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016

Aryan007 said:
You have to report the birth to them. kindly see the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

It says on the webpage that you should send a case specific inquiry if "You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information. "

My wife will report about change of employment and her plan to return in May through this and through email today.
Done. Thanks a lot.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016

Eng_Mtl said:
My wife received request to submit IMM 5546 it is for military service but my wife is a doctor and a house wife :(

Does anyone else got such request ?
My sister received this request for her husband. Whereas she had already included these forms along with the complete application package.

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

Got additional document request today asking for evidence of rukhsati since im a nikkah only case and proof of ongoing relationship
And if rukhsati not performed yet so they will be calling me for an interview

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

Kindly guide me how should i send my whatsapp chat..screenshots or just a simple print out of chat?
Also me and my spouse mostly communicate in urdu so do i have to send the translation as well?