VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

NaveedKhokhar said:
I have the same question, to provide additional documents, we can

FedEx LVO
Upload to mycic
Or
Reply to the email that was send requesting documents?

The email part is confusing, why not reply to the same email LVO send by attaching documents?
Send it through mail with tracking , do not just upload it. There are many situations where uploaded documents haven't been received. FEDEX, TCS give record of being received with signed signature always when sending documents send by courier. :)

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Brother Decision made without an interview and after 20 days of providing answers to their questions should be a positive decision.
MM345 said:
Yes decision can be any decision (application approved or refused). You must wait for communication from London Visa Office.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AsadA said:
Brother Decision made without an interview and after 20 days of providing answers to their questions should be a positive decision.
I have come across posts on other thread where applications were refused without interview. My purpose was to tell that we cannot really decide what DM means, its upto the visa officer.

Hoping for the best and positive response.

pejafor3

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016

hi guys,
not sure if you can shed some light into this, but I was looking into Post-Secondary institutions for my wife, and saw the following note on their website:
"Official documentation must be sent directly from the issuing high school, post-secondary institution, or governmental organization."

seeing how the Universities in Canada require official sealed transcripts to be mailed at the institution, my wife tells me University of Punjab does not mail transcripts like that ...is there any thoughts on how to go about this? I wouldn't want her to restart her education here :(

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015

pejafor3 said:
hi guys,
not sure if you can shed some light into this, but I was looking into Post-Secondary institutions for my wife, and saw the following note on their website:
"Official documentation must be sent directly from the issuing high school, post-secondary institution, or governmental organization."

seeing how the Universities in Canada require official sealed transcripts to be mailed at the institution, my wife tells me the University of Punjab does not mail transcripts like that ...is there any thoughts on how to go about this? I wouldn't want her to restart her education here :(
You can also get it done through HEC. Please after attestation of copies go on the counter where you can obtain a letter and they put everything in a sealed and signed envelope.
Also if you go to UoP go to registrar office and submit fee I'm 100% sure they will provide you attested official copies in a sealed envelop.
Good luck

immigration786

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017

I was married 8 years ago and cannot find my urdu nikkah nama (moved 4 times to 3 different countries during this time so misplaced it). i have already provided the english copy of the nikkah nama + birth certificate of my kids with both parents name on it and Nadra marriage document. Do i still need to provide the urdu nikkah nama? What should i do if i cant find it.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

immigration786 said:
I was married 8 years ago and cannot find my urdu nikkah nama (moved 4 times to 3 different countries during this time so misplaced it). i have already provided the english copy of the nikkah nama + birth certificate of my kids with both parents name on it and Nadra marriage document. Do i still need to provide the urdu nikkah nama? What should i do if i cant find it.
Hmmmm. Not sure of that one. ::). Its a key document but then again its been 8 years also. You will have to explain them the situation. Do you have pictures of you and your wife signing the Nikkah document?. You can supplement those pic's with the explanation that it was misplaced but here we are signing it.

NaveedKhokhar

Jan 30, 2017

MM345
Can you please kindly add me to the spreadsheet, Thank You

Application received in Mississauga date: June 30th, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Sponsor approval date: August 23rd, 2016
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Upfront medical date: June 3rd, 2016
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N) Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N) N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N) N
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Re-Med request date:
Re-med done date:
Interview date:
Decision Made date:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Additional docs requested date: January 30th, 2017
Additional docs requested:

coolguy22

Feb 25, 2016

immigration786 said:
Hi sir you already applied for your wife sponsorship. As you mention you can't find
urdu Nikahnam, Explanation required for this issue just write letter and explain
not now When VO ask for it.
Another issue you will face from VO you married 8 years why you apply late.
Might have concern about the marriage. You have to right one more letter to explain why you apply late for your wife and kids.
Be ready and prepared.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

NaveedKhokhar said:
MM345
Can you please kindly add me to the spreadsheet, Thank You

Application received in Mississauga date: June 30th, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Sponsor approval date: August 23rd, 2016
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Upfront medical date: June 3rd, 2016
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N) Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N) N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N) N
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Re-Med request date:
Re-med done date:
Interview date:
Decision Made date:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Additional docs requested date: January 30th, 2017
Additional docs requested:
Thank you. Your information has been added to the spreadsheet. Please let us know whenever LVO contacts you so we may update your information. :)

NaveedKhokhar

Jan 30, 2017

Thank You Brother,
I will be sending in the requested documents through courier in the coming days, hopefully it reaches LVO and they can start processing my wifes application again,

Thanks again.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

NaveedKhokhar said:
Thank You Brother,
I will be sending in the requested documents through courier in the coming days, hopefully it reaches LVO and they can start processing my wifes application again,

Thanks again.
hi, did u not provide rukhsati pics n nikksh nama before in original application?

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

Hi Guys

I am almost ready to submit my spousal sponsorship application and would like to confirm one item before I send this out. I got married (only Nikkhah) in Dec 2015 and rukhsati/walima were held in Dec 2016 and now about the month after my customary wedding ceremonies I am about to submit the application. My question is do you guys think I need to explain the reason why I didn't apply for my spouse sponsorship right after our nikkah or there is no need for expalnation?

Secondly ,one of the supplementory form asks for travel information for both applicant and sponsor. It says "list all the trips you and your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence is last 10 years " .I have been in Canada for almost 10 years , where my status changed from study permit to work permit and now PR , my question is that the time I have spent in Canada as a student or on a work visa, do I need to list that as a trip outside country of origin or residence?

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

Hi Friends,

Alhamodlillah, i got my passport back with visa today,

Many thanks to all of you for continuous help, support and guidance, may Allah SWT made easy for everyone around.

could any one of you please guide me about the return of original document back, do CIC return original in CA address or Pakistan or i have to collect them by myself ?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

mf1987 said:
Hi Friends,

Alhamodlillah, i got my passport back with visa today,

Many thanks to all of you for continuous help, support and guidance, may Allah SWT made easy for everyone around.

could any one of you please guide me about the return of original document back, do CIC return original in CA address or Pakistan or i have to collect them by myself ?
Many congrats, spreadsheet updated.
It is up to CIC, sometimes they post at the sponsor's canada address while other times at the applicant's address in pakistan. you can send lvo a case specific enquiry and remind them that you are waiting for your documents. In case cic has already posted ur documents to Pakistan you can check with the tcs guy. details are in the faq section. see link in my signature.