+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

salman42a

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

It has been almost one year since i applied for sponsorship.
after my file was transferred to london visa office on march 3, 2016 i didn't get any updates from cic
yesterday i contacted my mp. Today i got a call from mp saying file is still in processs and cic have all the required documents.
any comments would be appreciated.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

THE VISA OFFICER IS CONFUSED. THERE ARE CERTAIN STRENGTHS OF YOUR APPLICATION ALONG SOME WEAKNESSES. HE/SHE COULD NOT SAY YES OR NO to your application AND DECIDED TO TAKE A SECOND OPINION.
In my understanding, this means at least your case is not weak. On what date visa officer has recommended a review?
Normally such review requests are entertained in around 15 days.

2calgary said:
Hi

i got Notes.............

Eligibilty ---- Review Required
Groups & Associations -------- 0

in notes VO does not mention any concern or Point of objection or suspicion...................however he wrote..........."i am writing Review required under eligibility and asked for Updated FBI certificate"

confused that if there are no concerns in relationship then why he write Review required. But there is nothing in Groups (its 0)..

asked FBI certificate on 21-Nov-2016

any comments are welcome

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

salman42a said:
It has been almost one year since i applied for sponsorship.
after my file was transferred to london visa office on march 3, 2016 i didn't get any updates from cic
yesterday i contacted my mp. Today i got a call from mp saying file is still in processs and cic have all the required documents.
any comments would be appreciated.
Order your GCMS notes that will give you an idea of what the hold up is. ::)

adnanidani

Dec 1, 2016

Osama_sidd said:
Why are you sending 9 photos? dont they require just two???
I am not entirely sure of how many pictures. This is based on the older version, not the new application package. She sent 9, so I guess nine it is. ;D

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016

ra03ra said:
Order your GCMS notes that will give you an idea of what the hold up is. ::)
I ordered GCMS yesterday and I got auto reply that we will get back to you with in 30 business days....any idea how long it take to get GCMS report?

Waiting2017

Jan 4, 2017

I'm new to this forum but my case to sponsor my husband to Canada started last year in February 2016 Nothing really has been updated but my eligibility to sponsor already has a DM. I spoke to the mp in my area and she said visa office wants to interview my spouse before asking him to do another medical as his expired. I thought it was medical request first? I see a lot of cases here being complete in 11 months and I have a baby but nothing seems to make a difference with CIC as they are dragging it on.

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016

Waiting2017 said:
I'm new to this forum but my case to sponsor my husband to Canada started last year in February 2016 Nothing really has been updated but my eligibility to sponsor already has a DM. I spoke to the mp in my area and she said visa office wants to interview my spouse before asking him to do another medical as his expired. I thought it was medical request first? I see a lot of cases here being complete in 11 months and I have a baby but nothing seems to make a difference with CIC as they are dragging it on.
dont get disappointed...LVO received my application on May 13, 2016 and still waiting....I think its all depend who is the visa officer there....if you send email to LVO and in subject put Urgent Inquires and I hope they will reply you.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

y no update?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AsadA said:
THE VISA OFFICER IS CONFUSED. THERE ARE CERTAIN STRENGTHS OF YOUR APPLICATION ALONG SOME WEAKNESSES. HE/SHE COULD NOT SAY YES OR NO to your application AND DECIDED TO TAKE A SECOND OPINION.
In my understanding, this means at least your case is not weak. On what date visa officer has recommended a review?
Normally such review requests are entertained in around 15 days.
hi,

thanks for your comments, i am thinking same. file assigned to another officer and due date was 12-Dec-2016. Will order Gcms again soon. Yes i have provided many proofs of combined activities.
lets c

Allah behtar karay ga........insha Allah

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016

hi everyone.

I am sep 2016 applicant and living in UAE. My NIC is expired and i am not planing to renew here in UAE. Do any one have idea LVO have any objection to required new NIC when will be my file open?

Waiting2017

Jan 4, 2017

AKhanW said:
dont get disappointed...LVO received my application on May 13, 2016 and still waiting....I think its all depend who is the visa officer there....if you send email to LVO and in subject put Urgent Inquires and I hope they will reply you.
Thanks I will try that because mp seems a bit confused herself.

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

how long the background check takes? some one with no travel outside country.

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016

Hello Everybody ...any idea how long it take to get GCMS report after you order it?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

mf1987 said:
how long the background check takes? some one with no travel outside country.
Background checks in progress since september..