File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MM345 said:
Any other June/July/Aug applicant noted anything?
No updates yet :(, PA side still "In Process" on ECAS...and MYCIC still on "Review of Eligibility".

Is it time to order notes or wait a couple of weeks?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Shazzz said:
No updates yet :(, PA side still "In Process" on ECAS...and MYCIC still on "Review of Eligibility".

Is it time to order notes or wait a couple of weeks?
I think you will hear from them pretty soon. as they have moved to July. BGC started?

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

Alhamdolillah!!! Finally its over...
Got PPR just now.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

umar441 said:
Got PPR just now.
CONGRATS!!

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

umar441 said:
Got PPR just now.
Congrats buddy.. kindly pray fro me.. its over 3 months after add document... my background checks not finished yet.. no repsonse from LVO :(

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

MM345 said:
I think you will hear from them pretty soon. as they have moved to July. BGC started?
Nope not yet.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

LVO ka saabun slow hai kya?!

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON

SALAAM TO ALL
have anybody recently face the interview ??? any suggestion anyone ??? if they ask bring marriage photos honeymoon pics police certificate medical rprf ongoing relationship proof what should expect???

adnanidani

Dec 1, 2016

Hi everybody, I have a quick few questions to ask as I am unable to get hold of CIC Call centre agent. I am almost ready to send in the package to CIC to sponsor my wife. However, there were a few things I noticed when I received her part of the package from Pakistan. There were 3 things that caught my eye, please help me to sort this out:

1. She stapled the forms individually to separate them, I took out the staple carefully and put a paperclip on, but there are sign on the top left edge of being stapled. Is this going to be a problem or not? Is it okay for me to send them?
2. She has put her name and studio stamp on the back of all her profile picture. The total count is 9 and the package says to attest just one picture out of the 9. Is it okay or should I ask her to send the pictures again?
3.This is the big one. So, I have my original nikkah nama in urdu and Nadra marriage certificate in English/Urdu. I asked her to get a translation of the urdu nikkah nama and she did. Well, she got my last name spelled wrong. There is an "I" missing. Now, I was of the view that do I even require to send a english translation of the nikkah nama? Please help me figure this out? Original Urdu nikkah nama and Original Nadra marriage certificate, are they sufficient?

Keep in mind we filled out the old application forms, not the new ones. They are accepting the old application package I guess till January 31st, 2017. Guys, help me with these questions that I cannot call and ask the CIC because they are I guess over-loaded with calls?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

adnanidani said:
Hi everybody, I have a quick few questions to ask as I am unable to get hold of CIC Call centre agent. I am almost ready to send in the package to CIC to sponsor my wife. However, there were a few things I noticed when I received her part of the package from Pakistan. There were 3 things that caught my eye, please help me to sort this out:

1. She stapled the forms individually to separate them, I took out the staple carefully and put a paperclip on, but there are sign on the top left edge of being stapled. Is this going to be a problem or not? Is it okay for me to send them?
2. She has put her name and studio stamp on the back of all her profile picture. The total count is 9 and the package says to attest just one picture out of the 9. Is it okay or should I ask her to send the pictures again?
3.This is the big one. So, I have my original nikkah nama in urdu and Nadra marriage certificate in English/Urdu. I asked her to get a translation of the urdu nikkah nama and she did. Well, she got my last name spelled wrong. There is an "I" missing. Now, I was of the view that do I even require to send a english translation of the nikkah nama? Please help me figure this out? Original Urdu nikkah nama and Original Nadra marriage certificate, are they sufficient?

Keep in mind we filled out the old application forms, not the new ones. They are accepting the old application package I guess till January 31st, 2017. Guys, help me with these questions that I cannot call and ask the CIC because they are I guess over-loaded with calls?
1) should be fine as long as everything is legible
2) should be fine as well
3) yes an english translation of your urdu nikkah nama is required. I suggest you write an explanation letter that there is a missing letter in your name, and get the corrected version meanwhile. I had a similar experience with my quebec selection certificate where they mispelled one letter in my husband's name. Lvo later asked me for the corrected version.

adnanidani

Dec 1, 2016

snowy2015 said:
1) should be fine as long as everything is legible
2) should be fine as well
3) yes an english translation of your urdu nikkah nama is required. I suggest you write an explanation letter that there is a missing letter in your name, and get the corrected version meanwhile. I had a similar experience with my quebec selection certificate where they mispelled one letter in my husband's name. Lvo later asked me for the corrected version.
Thank you snowy for the quick response. I guess if it is a requirement, I will ask my wife to send me the corrected Nikkah nama right away so that I can send it with the original package. Instead of me writing an explanation and sending the a corrected one later in the process, why not send it now?

Thank you again. God bless.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

adnanidani said:

Why are you sending 9 photos? dont they require just two???

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

adnanidani said:
Thank you snowy for the quick response. I guess if it is a requirement, I will ask my wife to send me the corrected Nikkah nama right away so that I can send it with the original package. Instead of me writing an explanation and sending the a corrected one later in the process, why not send it now?

Thank you again. God bless.
Yes, of course...upto you. You're welcome :)!

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

haq ali said:
SALAAM TO ALL
have anybody recently face the interview ??? any suggestion anyone ??? if they ask bring marriage photos honeymoon pics police certificate medical rprf ongoing relationship proof what should expect???
Hey Haq,

When is your interview scheduled for? What's your group number?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Hello members,
Kindly tell me the difference between "due date" and "valid until" in medical section of gcms notes. My medical was due expiry in nov 2016, but its mentioned on notes that valid until nov 2017 and due date feb 2017... whats difference. ??
Prompt response will be helpful.. thanks